• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend Cheated and I Caught Her

• Thread starterSwandived
  • Start date
S

Swandived

I confess my girlfriend cheated on me and I watched it happen…

Sara and I fell in love in the summer before our final year of college started. It was perfect and I thought we’d last. I was wrong.

A few weeks after school started Sara broke up with me due to her “complicated thoughts.” Well, she left me and moved on. Sara moved onto date, or more accurately, fuck another guy. Nick was a tall, chiseled, tan, athletic football player at school, so much for complicated thoughts. He was a hound, and she knew, and loved it. She loved that he slept with a lot of women, and she, like many girls, wanted to tame him.

After a solid month of sex, things happened and they broke their relationship off. She came back to me shortly after and I got to hear all about the details. “He wasn’t very good.” “He never got me off,” she would say when he came up. I guessed that she had moved on from him and was ready to settle down again.

Months passed and things became perfect again. We were both so happy and very sexually active, it was like things hadn’t ever changed. I love Sara’s body and have always been attracted to her. Her 5’7 frame holds her long legs, 36D tits, and heart-shaped ass perfectly. Her boobs are the epitome of perfection: perky, round, and always hanging out. Her ass was toned, tanned, and so smooth. Needless to say, I felt so lucky to have fallen in love with such a fantastic and ultra attractive girl.

Well spring break came around and we both decided to go home to our separate hometowns. The plan was to come back and meet up the day before classes. As break neared its end, a friend called me about hanging out two days before classes resumed. So, I packed up and headed back to campus a day early. I let Sara know what my plans were and she said she’d see me the next day.

My route back to campus takes me directly past Sara’s off-campus house. I’m not sure if she didn’t realize that, but as I drove by her house, I saw her car parked in the lot out back. I texted her to ask and she assured me she was at home and that I was being silly. So I shrugged it off.

I began drinking and the night wore on. As it winded down, a few friends came over from the bar. They claimed that they had spotted Sara at the same bar! So, ignorantly, I decided to go check her house to catch her in the act.

As I walked to her house, the fourth on the street, everything seemed to be in order. Her car was not in the lot and her light was off. However, her window was slightly cracked, so I decided to walk over.

“Ohhh god Nick…” I heard her say as I reached the edge of the house. I was paralyzed. The hair on the back of my neck stood up, my legs began to shake, and I felt like I could puke on the spot.

“Fuck me so hard Nick.”

I don’t remember how I made my way the rest of the distance to her slightly open window, but I was standing outside my girlfriend’s room listening to her getting railed.

“Ah oh, my god, fuck.” I could hear her moan. Her window shades had all but covered the window, except for the last inch. No lights were on inside the room, but nearby street lights provided just enough light through shades to see some shadowed figures. I peered in.

What I saw was my gorgeous, brunette girlfriend, giving up her wonderful body in the doggie position to this stud. He was penetrating her wet pussy with his massive cock. I had never felt small, but he was larger than anything I could ever have hoped to be. His sweaty hands gripped her hips as his thrust his manhood into her, giving her pleasure with every pump.

“You’re so sexy..babe..damn.” “Oh yes Nick, so big. It feels so good.”

She had never talked like that to me… I watched as he pulled her hair and used his statuesque body to push his huge dick even deeper into her wet opening. “Ahh ugh.. shit, I’m going to cum..” She was gasping for air as she exclaimed her pleasure.

I was astounded when I looked down and saw the stain in my shorts, I had cum. Yet, my dick was hard again already. I turned back to the scene to see Sara in the midst of a very hard orgasm. Her toes curled up, back arched, and she threw her head back and moaned. “OH MY GOD!”

Her body began to shake. He flipped her over at the same moment. Seamlessly, she wrapped his legs around his waist and grabbed his long erection. I got to see her face for the first time. Her eyes were glazed over, fully immersed in her pleasures. She guided his incredible cock back into her open pussy. Her legs squeezed him tightly immediately as he entered her.

From this position I could see my favorite thing about her body, her tits bouncing every time he entered her. It was wonderful to see that, but this time it wasn’t my dick making them bounce. Nick was really working her pussy hard. His dick was railing her at a pace I’m not sure I could ever maintain. She squeezed his perfect muscles and began to orgasm yet again. I could tell she was lost in his sex and ***** off his dick.

Surprisingly, my own erection let me know that I was also enjoying the show. Even though I was heart broken, my dick had betrayed me. Almost without a thought, I had pulled my dick out and was jacking off right outside her window! I could feel my balls tighten again.

“So big Nick, so fucking big. Feels so good.” “I love your tits Sara.” They talked back and forth as he kept railing her relentlessly.

They switched positions again, he rolled her on top without even letting his big cock leave her pussy. She moaned louder still and went even crazier as she mounted him. She bucked back and forth, bobbing up and down. Holding her hair with one hand and cupping his balls with the other. This sent him over the edge.

“Fuck Sara, holy fuck.” His large muscles became more defined as his whole body tense. He pushed up and lifted her off the bed, grunting out. Cum from Nick’s huge cock was filling up my girlfriend’s sweet pussy as I shot my second load out all over the house. She screamed, “Fuck oh my god your cum feels so good, keep cumming, ahh baby, fuck.”

She collapsed onto him, both exhausted from their escapades. She passionately kissed him, then hopped off and engulfed his huge member in her mouth. She sucked all the way down as she slurped up her own pussy juices off his shaft.

After she cleaned him up, she laid down next to him and they covered up with the blankets. He was staying the night? I still had my dick out and was still spying on my perfect girlfriend. She continued to stroke his slightly hard cock. I came yet again, and decided it was time to head back. I sat around for a little while until I heard her moaning again, I walked back in shame with a cum stain still fresh on my shorts.

The next day Sara came over as planned. As much as I wanted to question her and get pissed, I couldn’t. I acted normal. We kissed and snuggled and fucked. I tried my hardest to make her orgasm, but she wasn’t nearly as loud as she was with Nick. I wasn’t nearly as big.

I never confronted her. I found some pictures that she sent him from her phone, but I never brought it up. She doesn’t know I saw her and she might not ever know. I constantly think what she’s doing when she’s not with me, but I love her too much to let go. So I live with the fact that I don’t satisfy her, but that she still loves me enough to be with her.

I’m going to include pictures of both of them. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

great story, post a pic of her body.

Sara

Pic of Sara

Attachments

• 317591_10150439062831282_688124685_n.jpg
    317591_10150439062831282_688124685_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,118
Very interesting experience! I am sure that is a nice situation where you have to sort out your mnd first. But it seems you took the step to enjoy it instead of being frustrated!

Congratulation!

fred

where is the picture of HIM?

Swandived said:
"You’re so sexy, babe... damn.” “Oh yes Nick, so big. It feels so good.” She had never talked like that to me… I watched as he pulled her hair and used his statuesque body to push his huge dick even deeper into her wet pussy. “Ahh... shit, I’m going to cum...” She was gasping for air as she exclaimed her pleasure. I was astounded when I looked down and saw the stain in my shorts. I had cum. And, my dick was hard again already.

Excellent.... cumming in your shorts as you secretly watched and listened to your woman fucking another man was the proper and appropriate response.

Swandived said:
Later... I walked back [from Sara's window to my car] in shame, with my cum stain still fresh on my shorts.

Your feelings of shame were well-earned, and also appropriate...

Swandived said:
The next day Sara came over as planned. As much as I wanted to question her and get pissed, I couldn’t. I acted normal. We kissed and snuggled and fucked. I tried my hardest to make her orgasm, but she wasn’t nearly as loud as she was with Nick. I'm not nearly as big.

Hey, don’t feel bad. You did the best you could, and gave her some modest pleasure...

Swandived said:
I never confronted her. I found some pictures that she sent him from her phone, but I never brought it up.

She would not likely have been pleased to learn you had been snooping around in her phone...

Swandived said:
She doesn’t know I saw her and she might not ever know. I constantly think what she’s doing when she’s not with me, but I love her too much to let go. So I live with the fact that I don’t satisfy her, but she still loves me enough to be with [me]. ....

Since your woman chose not to tell you about her tryst with Nick, not confronting her and not even bringing it up (say, to congratulate her on her score for that night) was the right thing to do... or rather, not do. Had you done that, she may immediately have concluded you follow her around in order to spy on her, and been put off and angered by that.

The main thing is, you now understand and realize your natural role is to be your woman's cuckold. Maybe someday Sara will appreciate you to the extent she'll tell you it's time for you to marry her (and thereby become her real cuckold). You can hope for that, and maybe hint around a little bit when you think the time is right.

Meanwhile, I hope your continuing relationship with Sara goes well. It may impress her favorably if you behave more and more like her cuckold. You can get some ideas along those lines by reading around in this forum, and looking elsewhere online.

I'm with Custer in the fact that you to continue to be a cuckold did the right thing in not blasting her with this. Certainly you could attempt to find a reason to bring him up, see if she will talk to you about him.

Now she is a cheater and will be cheating on you for sure. Once chicks get away with it they keep going, and as hot as she is of course she will have many men ready to fill her bed.

him

him as requested

Attachments

• 0528286606.jpg
    0528286606.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,075
Custer Laststand said:
Swandived,

For more insight into your cuckoldress-inclined girlfriend Sara's behavior, see:

I play & He waits: Fertile feelings Lead to Wandering Eyes

The photo of her lover Nick that you posted, and your earlier photo of Sara, both seem strongly consistent with this article.

—Custer

What do you mean? is it cause he's better looking?

MacNfries said:
I had 2 different girls that cheated on me when I was in college. The first one was the most beautiful, perfect female, I had ever seen. I was head over heals in love with this girl, and she loved being being with me as well ... BUT, she was horny, loved cock, was young & hot, and practically every STUD on campus was wanting in her pants, and many got there. I simply wasn't a challenge to many of these more athletically built, heavily hung guys, and I knew it.
Eventually, I come to accept and appreciate the 3 months of personal attention she gave me ... she was such a doll. I'm still not 100% over her, I don't think. If she called me from California tomorrow (with me in NC), I'd find some excuse to go there, just to tap that pussy one more time. :p

============

a story many of us cucks can relate to ....
our choice female off with another guy .....:(

more physically attractive and able to rock
her world like she rocked ours

can't blame em .....afterall we weren't attracted
to some skinny flat chested skanky lookin bitch ..a 3 on the all
important 10 scale .........so our cynosure understandably goes
off with a male 8+ ............8+'s go with like numbers ......alpha males
and alpha females make gr8 couples ..........morganatic arrangements
look awful and are awful. :)

Perhaps he is not better looking but has a few more inches (Or centimeters if you prefer) down in the trousers.

Certainly a reason I belive many a young lady has cheated on their average or below average boyfriends.

Swandived,

Swandived said:
What do you mean? Is it because he's better looking?

I mean, Sara may have selected you to be her regular boyfriend for reasons (this is necessarily a guess on my part) consistent with the points made in the article. You may offer her a stable relationship, good prospects for the future (in her judgment... that's necessarily a guess on her part), and appear to be a man who would be a good biological father for her children (if 1 or more are sired by you) and/or a good daddy for her children (if 1 or more are sired by other men).

Sara is also (from your description) a hot-looking strongly-sexual woman who projects her sexuality in her interactions with other men. So, she gets offers. She can pick and choose among the other men who make it clear they're interested in her when you aren't "guarding" her (as it's called).

Sara may have chosen the man she fucked because he appeared to have good genes. (If so, she couldn't help it. That's an evolutionary imperative.) He's well-built (has good musculature and looks athletic); he probably has something of a dominant personality (he impressed her as being an "alpha male"); he probably impressed her as intelligent; and he projected himself as a self-confident man who "understands" her (meaning, he made it clear to her he wanted her to fuck him by flirting with her successfully). In addition, he's well-endowed (she sensed he would provide her with hot and steamy sex). So, she fucked him. And, he did.

As for whether the man Sara fucked while you secretly watched is "better looking" than you: I can't comment on that, since you haven't posted a photo of the 2 of you standing side-by-side. In any case, that's not the point. The point is, he may have appeared to Sara have better genes and to be a better lay, while not being the kind of man she would want for a long-term partner.

The above is what I meant when I said what happened, as you described it, appears consistent with the article at the link I furnished. Did you read it...?

—Custer

*Note the several uses of "may" and other words indicating these comments are speculative.

Well he finished inside of her and then she let him stay the night. I don't know what that says emotion wise, but..

She admitted to me that she cheated the other night..

That's great! Now did you tell her you jacked off three times while watching her? Maybe mention the fact that you wanted to rub and caress her just fucked body with your tongue. Even offer to help her get ready for her "occasional" excursions..

Or did you freak out on her?

Hmm.. The bubble you're on..

True story of what happened between me and Sara when she fessed up from a few weeks ago. Continued from “Girlfriend Cheated And I Caught Her.”

She admitted to me that she cheated a few weeks ago…

Sara was coming over. We were going to hang out like we always did after she got off work. I was so horny, I wanted her so bad. It had been a few weeks since the incident where I caught her with Nick.

She came into my house without knocking as she usually does. Wearing a short yellow sundress and some flats she looked gorgeous. Her sun-kissed skin got my member quaking in my pants.

She walked over to my couch where I was sitting and planted a big kiss on my lips. “Hi babe!” she said with a smile. As she leaned over to kiss me again, her ass hung out of her dress a little bit. It was flexed and so round and firm. I started to get hard.

“Ooh, somebody has been waiting for me,” she giggled. I quickly let her know I had been thinking about her all day. She began to rub my cock through my jeans as she sat down next to me and kissed me with increasing passion. Our tongues slid in and out and intertwined as we started to grope at each other.

She straddled me and put her boobs to my face. I indulged and kissed her perfect tits and rubbed my face against her cleavage that was popping out the top of her dress. Her breasts were my absolute favorite part of her body.

She softly began to moan, so I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her down and knelt between her spread legs as we kissed even more. She began to kiss and tongue my ears as I sucked on her neck. I ******* her tits and sucked her tiny erect nipples and squeezed her boobs together. My dick was exploding through my pants as she unbuckled my belt, button and zipper and let it spring loose. It immediately rubbed against her ******* pussy, she had not worn any panties underneath her dress.

Sara grew louder with her moans as my tip slowly caressed her wet opening and swelling clit. But before I could get any action, as usual, she pushed my head down to her vagina.

I went to town with my tongue, enjoying every gasp and purr that she let out.
“Oh babe, keep going. Unnhhh ooohh.” I had one finger curled upwards inside of her while I lapped away at her clit. I was damn good at doing it too, she was close to getting off within the first thirty seconds of me starting. “Oh god babe, oh yes, ohhh…”

Her legs jolted up squeezing my head between them as she moaned out in pleasure. Her pussy began to leak wetness like a flowing stream and I knew I had done a good job. I hopped up, took off the rest of my clothes, and resumed my position between her legs.

“Fuck me baby,” she whispered. She didn’t have to say it twice. I entered her and immediately began pumping my dick inside of her with quick vigor. She slid her shoulder straps off and pulled her dress down below her tits. I was so hard watching her facial expressions with each pump and her boobs jiggle up and down slightly with each of my corresponding motions.

I rolled her on top of me. She bounced up and down, pushing on my chest to gain momentum each time. It felt amazing with her fucking herself on my dick. I was close to cumming. She had a distant look in her eyes…

She laid down with my dick still inside of her and stopped. “I have something to tell you…” she said. My breath left my lungs. I was afraid of what I thought she was going to say even though I already knew what had happened.

“I fucked Nick a few weeks ago. I cheated on you.”

I let the words sink in. I knew she had, but the words cut like a knife still.

I pushed her off of me. She began to whimper, “I’m sorry…”
“Why?” I asked. That was all I could think.

She looked at me, dead in the eyes, and said, “Because he’s so hot and he fucked me so good. I was horny and I wanted him.”

She said it with honesty. I could tell that speaking those words hurt her, and me, but she was open about her real reasoning. I should’ve been furious, but instead my dick betrayed me yet again and jumped at the sound of her brutally honest sentence. She saw it out of the corner of her eyes.

“I am attracted to him, missed his dick, and wanted to fuck him…” My dick jumped again, growing back to its previously hard state.

She looked at me again, this time with a mischievous smirk on her face. “I wanted his big cock inside of me, so I begged him to fuck me.” I clinched up and cum started to leak out of my dick.

“Sara….” I whispered, hurt, ashamed and embarrassed. She moved down to my waist and put her hand around my throbbing cock.

“Oh babe, it was so hot. He fucked me so hard. I let him rail my pussy four times in one night.” My dick squirmed with every statement. She was starting to enjoy this as I began to tear up. She continued to smile.

She slipped off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed with one leg up and began to finger herself with one hand while stroking my dick with the other.

“He got me off three times just from fucking me babe! It was amazing.” “I was so hot for his perfect dick and sexy body that I just had to have him inside of me. I thought about what you would think of me, but his dick controlled my lust and I had to fuck him.”

I was shaking, my dick pulsing with every stroke from her hand. She was moaning as two of her fingers slipped in and out of her wet slit.

“Nick is sooo big babe. He was at least three of my hands long! And I couldn’t even wrap all of my fingers around it!” She could practically cover my whole shaft with one of her hands. I could attest that his massive meat stick was easily as big as she had claimed.

She leaned over and put my cock in her mouth, swallowing it all in one motion. As she came up for air she gasped, “He rammed his cock down my throat when I sucked him off, but I got it all down up to his balls babe!” As she finished her statement she started to slide down for another gulp, as she did, I began to cum again. It leaked out and dribbled over the sides of her hand.

“Awh that’s cute. When he came from me sucking his huge cock, his cum shot all the way down my throat and all over your girlfriend’s pretty face.” She was loving this. I had not known that he had cum on her face, something she never let me do. “Mmmm his warm cum felt so good all over my face and tasted so good when I swallowed it all down.”

My dick had been hard throughout this excursion as she resumed sucking. I had cum twice and could feel a third load being readied to leave my body.

“I fucked him the night we both came back from break. When you were out partying, I was getting my wet pussy destroyed by Nick’s huge cock, and you didn’t even know I was in town.” She was fingering very quickly now, I could tell another orgasm was reaching her body.

She hopped on top of my cock and hopped up and down so hard and fast, moaning loudly. I thought we were going to break the bed.

“Oh fuuccckkk, fuck me hard Nick!” Her eyes were closed and she was shouting now. She had never called me by someone else’s name before. My stomach churned, my face reddened, and I was filled with rage, but my dick began to tense up again.

“Ohhh babe, his huge cock felt sooo fucking good. I want him to make me cum again! Oh my god, I want his massive dick inside of my tight pussy again. All of my roommates could hear him railing me and could hear me moaning his name! Unnnhhhh I LOVED fucking his huge, hard cock! OH GOD!”

We both came at once, she collapsed on top of me, quivering. I unloaded all of what was left in my balls inside of her. “Mmm, he filled my pussy up with his cum too babe.”

She winked, kissed me and walked to the bathroom. I layed there, stark naked and unable to move. She threw her dress on and left the room. After a few minutes, I re-dressed and joined her in the living room.

She was on her phone and was gathering her things. As she headed to the door I met her and said, “Where are you going babe?”

She opened the door, leaned in kissed me and said. “Nick just texted me, I’m gonna suck his big dick. Love you honey.” With that, she closed the door and headed off down the street…

Sorry for the new thread. Would love to hear your thoughts and if you'd like to see more pics. I'm kind of in a bind on how to handle it.

i would love to see more pics but with less clothes.

Nice story..

Users who are viewing this thread