• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend and huge BBC

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
mobyd1ck said:
dawm c'mon dirty show us facial expression PLZ PLZ.. you can do it...(hide eyes)

I'll see what I can do...lol

dirtywhiteboy said:

To hell with the facila expressions.....show us the creampie

You are now officially my hero! Thank you

Great Pics!!!!!

The fact that she is so diminutive in stark contrast to his size makes these pictures so erotic. You can certainly tell by the way that they are going at it they are having a fun time.

Have the two of them fucked more than once?

Dream come true

dirtywhiteboy said:

OHHHHHH yeah dirty you are THE MAN! ;-)

Dream come true

dirtywhiteboy said:

Dirty You are THE MAN

Creampie

lewis said:
To hell with the facila expressions.....show us the creampie

Dirty invite LEWIS next time...he will probably lick the creampie....;-)

Dirty your girl is soo damn sexy and she looks absolutley smoking taking that black cock deep. I love her toes,as she is being skewered by that massive black cock! Post some creampie pics if you got em.

Made a cuckold, your wife taken from you in your marriage bed and you documented the entire event. You are one lucky bastard and your wife is finally getting what she needs.

Damn dude, you truly are one lucky bastard! Don't ever ever fuck this up, cause youll never get another one like her. Awesome pics buddy!

dirtywhiteboy, pictures are awsome as usual, let's see more!

Damn, those are some extremelly HOT pictures! Thanks for sharing them. You are a beautiful woman and to have such a great Big Black Cock... so lucky... so lucky!

She is a very, very lucky woman and he has an amazing physique. Would love to try him myself.

I especially loved the pic of him carrying her away to the bedroom.........

Dayum...

mobyd1ck said:
dawm c'mon dirty show us facial expression PLZ PLZ.. you can do it...(hide eyes)
2 dawm good 2 hide...keep posting!!

I agree, we GOTTA see that!!!!!

your wife is what this site is all about, shes natural, sexy and fucking gorgeous.

We NEED more!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks awesome with her BBC.

it just doesn't get any better than this.

Euh! stille 2 come??

Dirty ...we waiting for You........We Want more; we want more...;-) keep going ..your the man

Users who are viewing this thread