• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend and huge BBC

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
Here's a few more of her sucking her big black bull....;)

Thanks, Love To See A Shot Of Her Taking That Horse Cock Into Her Hot Sweet Tight Pussy.

What happened next???

mmmm i want one of those

photouxx said:
What happened next???

He bends her over the ottoman and makes her a slave to his tongue. She is in total ecstasy....anticipating how that big cock of his is gonna stretch her tight pussy like it's never been stretched.

Great pics, your a lucky guy!

Great looking woman and even better looking big black cock!

Looking forward to seeing it all the way innnn.

absolutely stunning. Awesome breats, amazing cock, fantasty fulfilled!!!

How was sex with her the first time after experiencing that BBC? Has it changed anything between you too?

SuperDuper

Wow....Unbelievable beautiful black cock!!! I hope she was able to take it. I sure would like to try!!

its getting better, more pls!

Unsure01 said:
How was sex with her the first time after experiencing that BBC? Has it changed anything between you too?

Oh, it's only made our sex hotter. She loves teasing me now about how much she wishes a REAL cock was fucking her instead of my cock. We alos like to roleplay me being the big black stud while she tells me how much she loves having me come over and fuck her while her b/friend is away.

She also threatens to do this in real life. To have black studs come over and fuck her...and then only tell me about it afterwards. I told her I'm not sure I could go for that though, don't think she could either really.....she just knows it turns me on though...lol

debbie_milf said:
Wow....Unbelievable beautiful black cock!!! I hope she was able to take it. I sure would like to try!!

Oh she was able to take it.....but first he had to make her have about 5 orgasms with that long tongue of his. He was flat out enjoying that beautiful white pussy of hers....:)

She is hott, your a lucky guy. Keep up the good work.

Sissy_cuckold_uk said:
its getting better, more pls!

More pussylicking.....he knows he has to get her really wet to take that big swingin dick if his!

Notice how she's grabbing his wrists so intensely and the size difference in his huge hands and her petite hands.

Beauty and the fuckin Beast!

Damn, dude. You gotta share her facial expressions with us as he's pounding that pussy. That's what it's all about.

Very sexy woman.

Excellent so far. Lets some penetration pics!

Great post.

It has been a while since we've seen anything this erotic, Thank you

pimpology101 said:
Damn, dude. You gotta share her facial expressions with us as he's pounding that pussy. That's what it's all about.

Very sexy woman.

I wish I could......these same pics with her facial expressions are definitely a "10" on the hot meter!

More Pics!!!

Users who are viewing this thread