Girlfriend and huge BBC

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
dirtywhiteboy said:
Think she's hooked on black cock now?....;)

Great thread dirtywhiteboy, keep up the good work. Have you thought about having her black bred?? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dirtywhiteboy said:

This got to be the hottest thread ever. Your gf is some piece of ass. Those big nipples that deserve plenty of black mouths on them. Her pussy to be stretched and used as a cum receptacle with you cleaning the mess up! Oh yeah muy caliente

BlkCockPump4mwf said:
This got to be the hottest thread ever. Your gf is some piece of ass. Those big nipples that deserve plenty of black mouths on them. Her pussy to be stretched and used as a cum receptacle with you cleaning the mess up! Oh yeah muy caliente

Sounds like a good idea for a new thread...lol

One of the best threads out here.

she's so hot

yummy she loves BBC

dirtywhiteboy said:

Your wife gotta nice body nice booty thick thighs nice tits
I'd bust her pussy wide open!

Questions

1. How did you set this up?
2. Did he come in her?
You've probably already answered these, so please, bear with me.

Thanks

BlkCockPump4mwf said:

Due to popular demand We FINALLY decided to make a video wih one of her black bulls You should check out her yahoo group for more details if your're interested...:)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nicoleluvsblacks/

what a nice big black cock

how many times can i say nicole is truly beautiful. the way she pushes your buttons and tells you how small and unimpressive your little penis is is so erotic!! opening up and enjoying such a large man oh my god!!!

DWB all I can say is DAYUM Nicole is soo damn HOT I can barely type with my one hand...!!

those are the most erotic photos i ever seen

she is soo damn hot

one day im going to see her video

did she swallow?

The best!

Wjere are the pics?

i echo jacanblue's query?

Pics...??? what pics???

Does anyone have any pirated copies of the clips? PM me. Thanks!