• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF finally going on dates!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
Matt,
What is wrong with you dude?
There are plenty of tramps in the world.
You are a truly great writer.....
I was hooked from the first. Well written and it really caught my attention.
If you made it all or part of it up then you have a bright future as a writer.
If every single bit of it is true,

GET PROFESSIONAL HELP

You can be happy and move on and live a normal life! Even if you are into this particular fetish, so be it.

Your current relationship with Tina is manipulative, harmful and frankly pathological. Even if you thrive on abuse.... If you truly care about her
MOVE ON! She may or may not need help. She will if this continues. You cannot help her. She has no respect for you. If this is all true that is.

Otherwise... Nicely written and truly erotic story. But seriously Matt, there are only two possibilities now. Get professional help..... OR Great story!

Matt

Keep the updates coming. Love em!

Ok, look guys, this whole series of posts is obviously fiction, and made up for the purpose of ours and the author's own enjoyment. Take this story for what it is, a really good (and oftentimes humorous) work of fiction by a very talented author. Matt does have a knack for words.

This story is so cliche', and so over the top that is almost hilarious at times. There is no way any woman is screwing as many guys as Matt claims Tina is.

C'mon. She's banging everyone she comes into contact with according to this story. I wouldnt be suprised if by the end of this story Tina has screwed Matt's dad and the postman!!!!

Love the story, Matts posts are the best!

Please give us an update? Love to hear more.

my wife dates

my wife getting ready for her date

Matt How about an Update?

Does anyone know of any other stories like this pregnancy risk, Girlfriend cuck, etc? Please let me know, feel free to private message me if you wish? Matt how about an update?

Its over

We broke up a couple weeks back. Not over any of this. She is now staying with Candy.

It sounds like you really love Tina . My wife has been going out with other guys for a few years now and we have a very good marrage . I've found there's really only 2 things that can destroy a relationship. One is money problems and the other is jealousy. as long as every one involved remembers the sex is just for fun and if you can control the jealous feelings that you have you and tina will probably have a good relationship . maybe it's time you went out and had some fun to. The key to making it work is to do it together so that both of you are having fun.

mattcrowe25m said:
We broke up a couple weeks back. Not over any of this. She is now staying with Candy.

So sorry to hear this.

Sorry

Sorry to hear that. Good luck and thanks so much for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread