• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

getting wife use to letting her picture taken

• Thread starterdirtrider
  • Start date

dirtrider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2007
just thought i throw these out there,as u can see by one pic my wife now checks out what i put up here on these forums,so i put these up there to show her other guys like her bodyand want to see more,yes they are clothed,but she knows i want her nude ,better still action shots to post here, please leave comments,anything you care to say,cheers

i have seen your work,i one day be half as good,yes its alot easier,was just taking candid shots,hope guys like and comment

digital makes it easier

It also helps to have stunning models like the two of you have...

baby steps at the moment,but i cant wait to post more

nice ass,bet it she goes off when fucked hard

Last edited by a moderator:
getting wife used to pictures

She has wonderfully long legs, very shapely and even without being overly ******* it is easy to see she is a beautiful woman.

If she is reading this feedback, I would ask her to please show us more of her obvious charms, understand you might be shy about showing your face, but please let us see what you are hiding from us.

Thanks, hope to see more

Ghillie

keep up the good work, we need to see more. HOT!!!!

getting closer,got this one the morning ,she only gave afleeting chance so i stuffed up n blurred the shot,but you get the pic,its from your support its happening, i know she like what u guys write,cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the shorts

dirtrider said:
just thought i throw these out there,as u can see by one pic my wife now checks out what i put up here on these forums,so i put these up there to show her other guys like her bodyand want to see more,yes they are clothed,but she knows i want her nude ,better still action shots to post here, please leave comments,anything you care to say,cheers

Wow, she has a great ass and legs. Very hot

i got this one of her ass n legs,one day i get to post em without clothes

getting there

dirtrider said:
getting closer,got this one the morning ,she only gave afleeting chance so i stuffed up n blurred the shot,but you get the pic,its from your support its happening, i know she like what u guys write,cheers
rember it is one HOT experience turning your wife into a SLUT!

dirtrider,
whatever - - ur wife needs a ral cock!!!! Tell that s(*& to get naked.

While ur at it, snap a vid

Very nice. next thing you know she will lifting that skirt for you. Thats is how I started. :)

V

thanks peeps,i got a vid of her with two guys,one day i hope she let me share,(read thread my wife true slut) she knows i posted what i have,its to prove that others want to see her too.Also i get turned on badly by that fact,so thanks again peeps.,cheers

Users who are viewing this thread