• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting what I asked for

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well, I think we could all see that one coming STB. Right from the moment where Don was surprised that you had made love to her downstairs in his flat last time. He was always going to try to control it in that way - if Sue was going to let him.

My question, I suppose is, "Did the whole denial on Friday night / Saturday morning really come as a surprise to you?"

"My question, I suppose is, "Did the whole denial on Friday night / Saturday morning really come as a surprise to you?" "
I am with peak. What did you expect Stb? She wants to be with him, she wants to please him, she does not want to upset him, even though she does not want to hurt you.Sounds like Sue us a little conflicted with her lust for Don and love for you. Now comes the "I did it for you" that most cuckolds hear. Even though it turns you on and she is so loving when with you, try to stay with her when she is with him. You must not let him have too much control.
Looking forward to later Saturday.

Sorry about disappearing like that before but my daughter suddenly appeared.

You guys are right. And deep down I know that I should have known what was going to happen. Looking back on it - I think I can even say that I wanted it to happen.

I know it bothered me Saturday morning - even hurt a bit. But at the same time knowing she was going back to fuck him some more was such an intense turn-on. Seeing her walking out after kissing me goodbye was something I wanted to feel. She was right to tell me that it was what I wanted.

I kept busy while she was away but she was home by maybe 2-2:30pm, I didn't even know she was home till I saw her in the doorway. I went in and followed her up to the bedroom. Our son was long gone with his girlfriend and our daughter was busy with her last school project for the year.

There weren't any tears but it was an emotional reunion. I hadn't realized how I'd felt until I held her in my arms. She knew I didn't want to wait, especially with the kids gone or busy. We lay on the bed and she apologized again for leaving but she also reminded me that Don would be gone over the holiday weekend. That would be nice to look forward to.

She said something about getting cleaned up first but I didn't let her get up and she soon realized I wanted her just as she was. I felt like I was unwrapping a christmas present not knowing what was inside but knowing it was something I wanted. I wasn't disappointed. There is something about looking at her knowing she's had sex with someone else - she knows it too. I unclipped her bra and I felt her breasts. She playfully resisted at first as I took her panties off but then she gave in and I felt a rush revealing her naked body for myself this time.

She was wet and open and warm and swollen. As I ran my hands all over her she started to tell me that she'd been a "bad girl" and that she'd let "some other man" have her. I told her that "I knew" and she giggled that I sure did, didn't I?

My cock was out and throbbing in her hand as she said something like "oh yeah - you were there..... you watched didn't you?".

I was really horny and as she pulled on my cock I had several fingers in her pussy. I remember trying to focus on her but what she was saying was getting to me. She was moaning as she felt me really respond. I don't think I was at all in control of myself - she just had me going. I know she said, at one point "... tell me how you liked watching you know.... watching him cum in me.....".

I know that's her big moment - she doesn't really consider sex really complete without me, or Don or whoever, cum in her at the end. She says she can feel it - that even from the first time she could almost always feel it. I hesitated for a bit but then, well, I was horny! So I started to just talk - about how turned on I was watching her. I told her that I loved watching her cum like she does and she giggled at that and said she was happy I felt that way. I knew that if I started talkikng about what she wanted, that I wouldn't be lasting very long - so I worked my way up to it by way of how beautiful she was and how horny I was.

Until finally I did come out and tell her how erotic it was watching Don cum. And it was erotic - even now when I think about it I'm getting hard already. And I told her so. I told her that hearing her squeal as she does with me, knowing she could feel him in her was a big turn on for me.

She teased me by asking me if I thought I was ready for her but instead I told her that I hoped she was ready for me and she again giggled and said that we were going to have some fun finding out, weren't we.

A minute later I was on top of her slipping into her well-used pussy. I wont' say she was any wetter or messier than I've had her before but when I closed my eyes and let my mind wander a bit - my god - did she feel incredible as we found our rhythm.

I was so horny that I found myself trying to control how turned on I was - I just wanted it to last. It felt like a warm envelope that gently surrounded me everywhere. She pulled me gently with her legs behind my back - and at the same time she started to encourage me to "take what I wanted". I started to get pretty frantic myself as I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. When she started to tell me that I should think about her having sex 4 times in the last 24 hours with Don - that really got to me - I thought about him having her 4 times and maybe even cumming in her all 4 times and man did that set me off in her. It felt like lava flowing out of me and as she said she does - she squealed away as I thrust into her over and over. Even though she'd surely had her orgasms with Don, it felt good that we could still share one together (or almost together).

After her nap after our fun yesterday afternoon we went out to a nice, even romantic dinner without the kids (our daughter wanted Wendys and our son never showed up). She said several times over dinner that she was sorry if she'd hurt me by what she'd done. I smiled and told her that she was right - I did ask her to do it. Over a glass of wine after dinner she asked me if I was sorry I asked her to do it. I thought it over for a bit and told her - what I think was honestly - "no".

I was, however, very surprised when after we came home from dinner, she asked me if I wanted another "round in the hay"? I told her I was surprised and she giggled and said I should take advantage of the moment if I was smart.

Even today, she's still all bubbly and bouncing around the house and garden. Even the rainy cool weather didn't keep her spirits down. She even asked me if I was horny at all tonight and I honestly answered her that no - tonight was one night I could definitely take a rain-check on.

So that's it. I've lived up to everyone's expectations and warnings I guess. I encouraged her to go further and now I don't really have a right to complain. Not that I'm complaining though - I don't at all feel like there's a jeopardy to "us". Matter of fact, in some ways, I think we feel even closer in that it seems easier to just talk about anything now.

Oh well, it's late and I do have to be in the office tomorow instead of working from home as I do sometimes.

G'night all.

Thanks for the update Stb. What woman would not be bubbly after being fucked 5 or6 times and had umpteen orgasms in 3 days?

If I had a proper cuckold mindset then perhaps I could better understand this eagerness to pander to Don’s fetishes and foibles. Who is the giver and who the taker in the relationship between Don and Sue? Suppose that she had told him, “I will come back tomorrow morning but, being fair, I won’t stop my husband cumming inside me when I get home tonight,” do you really think he would have told her not to bother returning?

I’m also concerned that despite the fact that although Don usually has only one evening with Sue while you have the rest of the week, he actually seems to spend more time inside your wife than you do. Part of the problem is that you have reached the age where fast recovery seems to be a thing of the past, even with intense stimulation, e.g. the rain check following the Saturday return.

When Sue comes back from being with Don, your reclamation sex is intense but of understandably short duration. Unfortunately your libido then seems to be in low gear the following night and by then you are getting very close the two statutory no sex nights, always with the danger that Sue will throw in an extra gratuitous night of denial, for ostensibly titillation reasons.

Apart from these reservations I am avidly following your story and beginning to regret that I lacked the courage to follow a similar path.

UKResearcher said:
If I had a proper cuckold mindset then perhaps I could better understand this eagerness to pander to Don’s fetishes and foibles. Who is the giver and who the taker in the relationship between Don and Sue? Suppose that she had told him, “I will come back tomorrow morning but, being fair, I won’t stop my husband cumming inside me when I get home tonight,” do you really think he would have told her not to bother returning?

I’m also concerned that despite the fact that although Don usually has only one evening with Sue while you have the rest of the week, he actually seems to spend more time inside your wife than you do. Part of the problem is that you have reached the age where fast recovery seems to be a thing of the past, even with intense stimulation, e.g. the rain check following the Saturday return.

When Sue comes back from being with Don, your reclamation sex is intense but of understandably short duration. Unfortunately your libido then seems to be in low gear the following night and by then you are getting very close the two statutory no sex nights, always with the danger that Sue will throw in an extra gratuitous night of denial, for ostensibly titillation reasons.

Apart from these reservations I am avidly following your story and beginning to regret that I lacked the courage to follow a similar path.

=============

translation: STB is an old codger & Sue ain't no spring chicken either :)

Good Job

I am very happy with the level of discourse on this thread. The comments are insightful and well intentioned. Mr Soon, I believe you handled the experience that Sue provided you in a very good manner. I believe your dear lady is a bit compliant and is willing to succumb to the desires of her dominate male partner. When she is with Don she knows she has your permission, in fact your encouragement to please him. She has her exceptions which you have told us about, but essentially he is her man when she is with him. I am certain that she may have thoughts like " Did I push this or that too far" "Have I endangered my marraige?" I am certain she is constanly "reading" you as well as straight out asking if you are OK with whatever she is doing.

I encourage you, as others have, to stay involved. This is and should remain about you and Sue NO ONE else. It was wonderful that you all had a dinner together and reunited emotionally as well as physically. You know very well the emotional component, particularly with her, is very important. Have fun. Thank you.

Re: Fri. & Sat.

STB,
I would guess many here who have been following faithfully will be saying “I warned you long ago that this is what would happen”.

I am taking a different view at least for now. A while back we had the following exchange:

From Harry: “It's Sue's party because she is the one bringing the party favors. It's your party in as much as you enjoy (and have encouraged) her to go. What I'm suggesting is that her libido exceeds your ability to satisfy her on your own, ……… therefore you are OK with her enjoying other younger more virile men”.

STB “Harry - I honestly can't say that I agree that right now her libido is such that I can't satisfy her. I think it is more that I want to see her satisfying it in a way she wants to and right now, at my encouragement, she is getting that from Don. I don't see it as something that I can't fulfill and I don't think Sue looks at it that way either”.

Clearly from your description of the past 3 days, Sue has chosen to be with Don rather than to be with you. You said it yourself “she really did want to go back to his place on Saturday”. Because she told you she wanted to go back, She had promised Don that And it was their agreement that you would not ‘have her’ between her times with Don.
Now going back to our previous exchange: When she can go to Don and at his place, be at the pinnacle of pleasure for hours, Then after spending non-sex time in your bed, go back to Don in the morning, for hours more of pleasure (she even bragged to you that he came in her “4 times in 24 hours” giving her multiple orgasms). Some of which you observed. Then, when she finally comes to you, Her gift to you finally is: “Now it’s your turn”. Of course you both enjoyed those ‘few minutes’ together, and later Sat. Evening I’m sure you enjoyed a few more minutes together. But by Sunday evening you were ready to “take a ‘rain check’”.
Are you beginning to get my previous point on Libido and virility?

From Time to time it comes up on this site whether Bull is proper terminology for the ‘Fuck buddy’ or ‘Boyfriend’ of a Cuckold’s wife.
Perhaps I have the additional insight from growing up ‘in the country’ rather than ‘in the city’. Here is a definition of a Bull: (or Stud, Ram or Stag if you prefer) The male animal who marks his ‘territory’ within which is the Female of his kind while intimidating and chasing any weaker or less virile males away from the female that has chosen him to breed her.

Don has been chosen by Sue to be her Bull and dominate master. Why? Because she can depend on him to court her & pleasure her for hours and bring her to multiple orgasms again and again. While the mere mention of Don’s prowess will get her loving husband ‘off’ in mere minutes. Let's face it, the time you spend with a 'hard on in your pants, or even next to her in bed is of little value to her pleasure.
Don is the ‘Human Bull’ driven by his lust to dominate any woman who chooses him and in the process intimidates her husband until he has complete control of her sex life. And here you are, offering her up to him and virtually pleading to become a Cuckold wimp. (sorry but that is what you are saying only in other words)

I am not sure, from what you write that you even want to, (After all you did ask for this experience in the beginning), but I seriously don’t think you expected her to take it this far. So while Sue is still apologetic, you have a chance, if you have any testosterone left, to use ‘the promise to never do anything to hurt one another’ to ‘turn this around and get your wife back before Don completely takes over and gets what he really wants, All the sex with Sue with none for you. (Don’t say he can’t do that because he has already done it on a limited basis). And that because Sue has not completely given in to him out of love for you. You at least have that, But you must quickly use it to stop him.
Most of us here were not very concerned with Sue’s relationship with Brad. But when Don entered the picture, the ‘warnings’ came from all of us. Don has a dangerous agenda. And he has experience at carrying it out.

Now having said all of that, I have another theory. (Of course I don’t expect you to acknowledge it and blow your cover), but reasoning that you are a very intelligent man and you describe your home and love life with your beautiful Sue, as being very normal and sexually comfortable, I just think that you are one hell of a good 'Cuckold story' writer and are cleverly blending your personal family life with a very wild fantasy to put together a story that has kept me and many others on this site in rapt attention for what is, by now, 3 years.
That is what I prefer to believe, because then I can continue to read with pleasure and not sadness and vicariously live the ‘story’ along with you.
Cheers, Harry

Well, I was expecting the lambasting from Harry - and the criticism from others has been very pointed and well-targeted too.

I guess I am at a crossroads of sorts and will have the next week or two to sort things out a bit more. I can say that after this past weekend, I do feel truly cuckolded. Yes, Harry, this is for real, sorry if you doubt me or prefer to believe otherwise. But your reference to hurt is out of place Harry. Sue hasn't hurt me at all - it is true - I did ask for this and I am not sorry that I did.

I do believe that some of what everyone has written is true. She does now truly look forward to her time with Don - that I know now is no longer just done for me. I do believe at first she did a lot of this for me - but now, I am sure she would miss the passion. And yes, I can honestly say that I don't know if she would stop if I said I wanted her to.

But to UKResearcher's point of view - no - I don't believe it would be the end of the world for anyone if we had sex on Friday night and I came in her. I don't even know if Don would notice, and I seriously doubt that it would be a reason for him to not want to have sex with her!

But at the same time - hearing her say that she'd "rather not" be with me and that she wants to go back to being with him - just hearing her say that and mean it is something that just touches me deep inside and leaves me with the most intense sexual desire and arousal. I can't explain it - but I know that to hear her say that is something that drives me wild with desire and arousal. I can't describe it any other way other than to say that knowing she want's to be with another man just sets me off.

I hope I've been careful to at least guide the genie I've let out of the lamp. I do believe she will never hurt me in any serious way - but I do want her to do more. I cannot lie about that any longer. Seeing her wearing those panties - knowing her pussy lay beneath them, out of sight for me - and knowing that deeper inside her - that she was walking around with his cum in her on top of it all - somehow knowing she was lying next to me in bed like that is enough to make me burst right now.

I don't know if I can really be with them all that often. I feel like a voyeur in some ways. Yet in others, as JoeCondon and others have said - my being there does make me a part of it and holding her hand or even just making eye contact with her was nice and not something I will say wasn't enjoyable.

I do love seeing her having sex. Whether it's alone or with me or with someone else - she is beautiful when she lets herself go crazy and I love giving her the opportunity to experience that.

We've been talking a bit - last night and again briefly this morning. It's a normal Monday and I"m not expecting a whole lot of action tonight - so in that way that critcisim is correct - I am feeling the impact of getting older.

More later?

STB,
Once again we see one small change in your relationship leading to doom and the end of the world from the galleries. I don't believe it but equally I don't think you can totally ignore the change in dynamic either.

When this started, it was very much you encouraging Sue. She went along with your prompting, found a nice guy and almost fell in love with him, maybe because she still associated intimacy with love at that time. She moved on and probably doesn't quite see it that way but the change is that she is now as in charge of the progress as you are. The question is, from her point of view, does she still see you as the alpha male she once did ? .. and if she doesn't, can you ever get that status back (if you wanted to). Again from her viewpoint, does she want a relationship with an alpha male in her life, and is it her decision at the moment that that person is Don ? He is still trying all ways to expand his role, and probably can't believe his luck lately I'm sure. I wonder whether he thinks the recent changes have been due to pressure from him, perceived weakness from you, or a more dominant role from Sue. He must think you have given ground and he will fight hard to keep it. You seem ok at the moment to have surrendered a little but at some point you may want to experiment further and then want to revert back because it doesn't work for you. An alpha male would have no problem with that but will Sue always see it the same way ?

I don't believe you have hit the slippery slope of doom at all but I do believe you may be closer to it than you think. The problem is of course that to be in such a place carries its own excitements. Just remember that the pleasures from being a cuckold are solitary ones, they can be expressed but not shared in the same way with Sue. This is where the split may come in the future. I wonder how you see it yourself.

Harry,
I'm sure you mean well but continuing to raise your own sense of smart by doubting the veracity of this thread is the height of stupity.

It is either true or false. If it is true, then short of getting the whole thing checked and published by the Washington post, poor STB has no means of actually proving it. If it is false then many of us reading would be far less engaged and would maybe even stop following it. This would of course be OUR loss, not STBs. So, the game theory strategy says, don't ask. Even a doubt reduces the pleasure for millions of registered voters (sic Ghostbusters).

Personally, I think STB is totally genuine. If you think only one in a million (and its probably more) has a relationship like this, then that still leaves 300 in the USA alone. It just takes one of those to be posting here (and maybe several others to be contributing too). Not at all implausible.

Hurt (?)

STB:
My reference to “hurt” was not meant to say that Sue has ‘hurt you’ but actually a quote from you that has come up several times that ‘neither of you would do any thing to ‘hurt’ the other’. Maybe that wasn’t the phrase you used, but I think I got the intention that you would always listen to the other’s wishes and desires so as not to do anything to damage your relationship. What I am pointing out is that Don is not part of that ‘pact’ and the only thing between you and Don’s desire is Sue. If anything feels wrong to you, you must tell sue that you are uncomfortable with it.
She is continuously questioning your comfort level and you keep saying “OK’ even while you are telegraphing that you are not OK.

“But at the same time - hearing her say that she'd "rather not" be with me and that she wants to go back to being with him - just hearing her say that and mean it is something that just touches me deep inside and leaves me with the most intense sexual desire and arousal”.

I think here your feelings are confused. Take yourself back in time to where you were dating a girl who was also dating another guy. When she was on a ‘date’ with the other guy, your desire for her increased, Right? It is a natural anxiety that we feel when we are ‘unsure’ of the outcome.
Well guess what! That anxiety is BACK

I hope that explains it better. Harry

Whether Sue has intended to or not, she has been training her husband to be a good accepting cuckold. Going a little further with each step of their "play" has made him more accepting of the "hurt" and more immune to it.Even if she had not intended to do it, it is working for her and her lover.
Someone mentioned the Pavlov Dog Syndrome on this forum somewhere. By giving him wild sex after each indiscretion or disappointment, call it what you like, he comes to wait for her to disappoint him because he know that a treat awaits him later. "I'll make it up to you." It is getting to the stage where she may be capable of anything because he will get a bone to suck.
Eventually all he may get may be a pussy to suck but not to fuck.

STB,
I read the lengthy posts by your supporters as well as distracters, but I do not believe your marriage is in any danger nor do I believe you are slowing down significantly. Maybe a little but we all get older and the sex plays out more in our mind. Keep enjoying the sexual high you get by re-claiming Sue when she returns from wild sex with Don.

As I said before, I believe it is a simple fact that Sue is a submissive. She will do whatever Don requires. If Don told Sue, not asked for her to spend an entire weekend with him, she would do it. Of course, she will play coy and ask you several times if you are okay with it. You, being true to your current character, will agree. Then you will remain at home, horny and wait to get your mercy fuck on Sunday evening. There is nothing wrong with this because you have been hinting about this over the past three months.

In regards to Sue’s dominant partner Don, I can imagine him telling his friends at the pool hall, “Guys I am pounding the shit out of this guys wife and he just accepts it”. Of course Don doesn’t understand the mind of a cuckold, but he gets his status elevated by his masculine takeover of Sue. Remember the high school days, when the guy that gets all of the pussy, becomes the hero of the clan. Everyone listens to whatever he says and he is the center of attention. Don is like that high school guy. He is enjoying the ride and getting bragging rights.

I don’t think Don has any designs on Sue in the long range. He will eventually move on to something permanent for himself.

If it wasn’t for Sue’s weekly romp with Don, I don’t believe you would have the sexual desire for release that you are experiencing now. Her boyfriend is keeping you hard. Vanilla sex is around the corner. Enjoy each moment and cherish the memories.
Zhershey1082

I'm not joining the chorus of doom and gloom here. Mostly because I believe there's a whole lot more to the discussions that STB and Sue have had than the snippets he's shared here. From everything he's said, from the very beginning, his marriage is solid and the lines of communication between STB and Sue are wide open.

STB will now have all this week to reconnect with Sue, with no mandatory time out, plus all 3 days of the upcoming holiday weekend, when she will not be seeing Don.

If STB feels his marriage is on solid ground, trust him to be in a better position to judge that than any of us are.

I'm Sorry!!

It’s time for me to apologize for theorizing that STB’s thread is fiction. I know better, It’s just that it was frustrating to read what happened to him the past weekend. There are, of course, others who write such stories. There is even a ‘forum’ for it.
I realize this is a Cuckold ‘site’ and I should expect those who write here to be cuckolds. I also remember that STB said in his very first post that it was his intention to Soon Be a Cuckold. So I really have no complaints with what he is allowing in his life. I have also read other threads here written by men that are so degraded and dominated that they cannot think of themselves as men anymore. Some here have predicted that STB will soon be in that stage of this lifestyle. Regardless of what I wrote Monday, I am not in the ‘doom & gloom’ party I trust that STB & Sue will work this out so that both their desires will be served and I have said as much in previous posts. Yes, my warnings have been “pointed” and “targeted”, and others have also given very strong warnings. I happen to know 4 close friends that are ‘cuckolds’ including one of my son-in laws. (My daughter divorced him and now has a child from the black Bull she was living with). I am not speaking from personal experience, but very close knowledge, as are some others that are offering advice here.
I like what ‘Marys_pet’ has said. Also ‘Zhershey’ & ‘Shidave’ have made some good points. Ultimately, STB will be what he wants to be. His guide will be his desire to share Sue and Sue’s willingness to give him what he wants. That’s how he started and that’s where he’s going. How far & How fast, we cannot guide or predict. We will, however, continue to enjoy his narrative.
Cheers, Harry

Hey all,

I've been reading the posts but haven't really had time to reply just yet.

Sue and I have been talking a lot. And I asked her some of the things that are both in the posts here as well as some PM's that I've been getting.

One of the things we've been talking about is exactly what Don is thinking through all of this. One of my PM's echoed things similar to Zhershey's comments. So I asked Sue what exactly she's told Don and what he thinks of me and what is going on.

She first said that for Don, this is one of his "longest relationships" - she said that since his divorce he's rarely been with the same woman for longer periods. It's almost 10 months now that they've been seeing each other and from what she said, the longest before her was only maybe 2-3 months. I asked her what that meant and she said something to the effect that she's the first woman that has kept the relationship in it's place and not wanted more. Apparently the other women, married and unmarried (he's taken married women out before), have all within 2-3 months, wanted something more from him than he was willing to give.

That wasn't really where I had wanted that conversation to go but I went with it at the time. And what I got out of it is that since his divorce, he swears he has no desire to be "married" again. Based on this, Sue is purely just a "fuck-buddy" and I asked her that, not using those words specifically, but in general and she said "well, he DOES care about me!". I told her of course he cares about you and I explained to her that hearing her say tell me that again (she's told me how he feels in the past) is probably one of the reasons I "came out" to her as I did - that I don't feel threatened by him.

I used that to bring the conversation back to the whole "what is he thinking" thing. I told her that I wondered what his friends must think of our whole relationship and that I wanted to better understand what she'd told him and what he was thinking. I alluded to the "discomfort" I had felt in the bar that one time but also in general, that with both him and his friends, that I didn't know how I was being perceived.

She said again that "he's dated married women" and that most of his friends are good with that. They do know that she and I are husband and wife and at the same time, they know that she fucks Don. Beyond that she said that they treat her okay and don't seem to have any issues. She said the guys apparently think it's cool that she's able to be with me and Don. She then said - and maybe this explains it a bit more - that most of the women who hang at the bar with them have, in the past, slept with Don - and that some of them are now "with" some of the guys ("with" meaning dating or even married). So I guess Don may have some sort of legendary prowess with women. I've even thought, at times, that perhaps they were swingers in the past - as there seems to be a different camaraderie between them all than I'm used to. About me- all she said was that the guys don't fully get it but seem to understand that I'm okay with her fucking Don. She said the women seem to get it - and she even thinks some of them are envious of her - and they think I'm a generous guy in the sense of not feeling like I have to own or control Sue to be sure of our relationship.

That left Don so I asked her again what he thought. She hesitated a bit before she started to tell me. She actually had to look away when she started to talk. He thinks I am crazy to want her to be with him in the first place but that over the 10 months they've been seeing each other, that he's learned that I do enjoy knowing what is going on. He thought it strange at first but now he's used to that part. But he doesn't know how to relate to me which is much about how I feel about him. He feels equally weird in trying to see me as a friend despite that - and Sue said it to me and I agreed back - that he likes me and thinks I'm an okay guy, just that when it comes to Sue, like me, he finds it difficult to be open about it.

I asked her what he thinks when I've been there the past few times they've been together. She said that she really had to convince him to let me be there and she even said she played the "husband card" that I "should" be there if I want to be. Apparently once he saw that I truly was genuine about wanting them to be passionate together - that he relaxed. He said at first he did feel weird about being nude around me especially aroused at Sue and then being physical with her - but that he seems to have gotten used to that to the point where he actually seems to enjoy it a bit now. She said that her being naked most of the time also made him feel more comfortable in that way too.

I asked her if she still likes that feeling - as she'd put it - of being "all his". She said it again just as she's said it since it started with Brad - that she loves being undressed when she's with him. She says it heightens her arousal to know that she is fully ******* for him and that she likes the feeling of knowing he can see and have all of her if he wants. As she put it "I like him to see me - all of me".

So then I asked the pointed questions. Does Don feel like a "dom" - but I didn't use that term as I don't think Sue knows that. She said that initially he was a bit tentative - but more recently, and since my big "coming out" and what she told him of that - that he does seem to now be wanting more from her physically. I had to laugh at that and told her "that was obvious". I asked her if she felt that she wanted to give him more - as in being more submissive. She was quiet at that question at first and then answered with something to the effect that she is enjoying their sex much more since I came-out to her - something like that since she shared what I'd said with Don, that they seem to be more in sync and that she definitely is enjoying it more.

One of the PM's I got implied that I was humiliated when Sue told me that I wasn't going to have a turn with her and by the whole scene. I think that as most people here also said - that deep down I expected what happened. I might go as far as to say that I wanted it to happen that way.

More in a bit.

Hey - back for a bit and I have some time to post a bit more.

I asked Sue how she herself felt about all of this - what I'd opened up about and what she's now doing and thinking, etc.

She was very candid with me when this all came up. It's kind of refreshing that she now feels comfortable talking about this stuff. She said that in the 2+ years we've been at this, that she's now become very comfortable having sex with other people - she even admitted to regretting having waited so long to try it out! I asked her what she liked so much as I do give her plenty of sexual satisfaction and she said what others have said and written - that is is just different being with another guy. She said openly that she feels she can let herself go so much more easily with another guy. She basically said that when we (her and I) have sex, that it is both physical, mental and emotional and that she can't ever separate all of them. She said plainly that the sex we have is still really incredibly good - maybe even better than even just a few years ago.

But she then added that the sex she has with Don is also really good - but in a different way. She says she is much more focused on the physical and that it isn't so much that it's Don, but more that it isn't me. We talked about what I'd remembered from when we first started dating - I reminded her that I knew she was fucking other guys and that what I remember most was that when we did fuck - that it was very physical and that SHE wanted to cum and that was what was most important to her at the time. She giggled and said she'd forgotten some of that but that what I'd said was true - and then she said to me what I've said many times here in the forum - that as we fell in love, that she is unable to separate that from the physical part of sex with me. She said that the issues of the day - be it me not cleaning up around the house, the kids needing this or that, or whatever - that it is all part of us having sex. And when she's with Don or whoever, that she has none of that. She made no bones about being clear that this is definitely a part of why she looks forward to having sex with Don - that she can just, as she put it, "get naked and fuck".

Now all of this wasn't one-sided. It wasn't all just me asking and her telling. A lot of it was 2-way but I've put down what I can pick out of side of it for now. The other parts were what she'd asked me and what my side was.

She asked me lots of questions - mostly focused around whether I was happy with what I'd started and more-so, with what she'd been doing. So, I was honest with her - I told her that outside of the awkwardness in the bar and my uncertainty at how things worked at Don's place - that otherwise I told her that I loved what she was doing. She smiled at that and said that she "was trying" to do things that she thought would turn me on. I told her that she was learning well and that I, to use a work term, "liked her initiative". She giggled at that and I asked her how she felt about doing stuff like she was - teasing me and such. She said it felt weird at first but that more recently she's begun to see that I do truly get pleasure out of what we're doing "even when we're not doing anything!", as she put it.

I told her that I felt a lot of angst when she left Saturday morning - but that it was really just my own selfishness and once I got over that - I told her that the idea that she wanted to go back to her boyfriend for more was incredibly arousing. She said that Don loved her coming back - as if I couldn't guess that.

When we were talking about how she was when we first met - her with other guys - I told her again how even way back then, it turned me on that she was still fucking other guys. She giggled and said it was a good thing I didn't tell her that back then! But she then asked me what about it turned me on. And so I just let it out - I told her that back then, as now, that it turned me on to know that other guys were seeing her naked body - seeing the parts that were supposed to be "private". And I told her that it turned me on to know that not only were they fucking her, but that they were cumming in her too (she was on the pill back then) and I confessed that when we were together, that one of the turn-ons when we had sex was that other guys had been in her too.

I don't think she fully realized all of that - or maybe not so clearly until when I told her this the other night. She was quiet for a minute and then just said that she never realized that this turned me on so much. And from how she looked and how her demeanor was after that - I think this was something that may have finally explained things to her. She was quiet for a bit but then asked me "is that what turns you on when you're there with me and Don?". I nodded yes but she wanted me to tell her more. So - I swallowed deep and said that it excited me a lot to see her with Don. She was all ears so I just told her that I get very horny when I see her openly sexual - letting her innermost desires out to be seen. I told her that other than the awkward stuff in the bar, that I loved seeing her being seduced - that she got a look on her face and that her whole physical behavior pretty much changes when she lets herself go like that.

She asked me if I was finally feeling more comfortable with her kissing Don (she knew I had expressed concerns about that back with Brad) so I just told her that I was now okay with it and that seeing her in a deep embrace with him was now a rather erotic sight for me. She smiled at that and said that was good and that I shouldn't have been concerned about that even back with Brad. I told her that just as she's changed since back then, that so have it.

As we talked more comfortably, she asked me more - about how I felt when I was with her vs. when I'd be waiting home for her. She laughed out loud when I told her what I'd posted here - that it feels like a "first date" every time I'm home waiting for her, especially when I explained how I never know what I"ll find beneath her clothes, etc. She giggled that she knew that I liked finding what was beneath her panties! But she wanted to know more about how I felt when I was there with them. And I paused for a minute not sure what to say. I told her that sometimes I felt like a voyeur or that I was an outsider spying on them. She asked if I "liked watching" and I told her that "of course" I did and I then added that I really liked it if I felt like I was more of a part of it - even if it was just her looking at me, winking or even holding my hand.

She told me that she liked me being there like that too and even said that she thinks she enjoys it even more knowing I am there with her watching her. I told her that she looks beautiful when she's experiencing passion and pleasure like that. She seemed genuinely happy that I liked being there with her but was a little hesitant when she finally asked me "do you really like being there?" and it took me a moment to realize what she was asking so I just came out and said it - that I did like watching as they fucked. Her smile as I said that gave me the courage to tell her that it was incredibly intense to see Don enjoying her body and to see him actually pushing himself into her. She seemed to be all ears so I just let it go and told her that seeing her share her pussy like that. It seemed the more I talked, the more she smiled and seemed to glow. So I just told her that seeing her spread her legs and seeing her pussy open up for him was something that just drove me crazy - her eyes opened wider as I said it so I just said "seeing him get into you where only I used to go drives me crazy with desire".

Users who are viewing this thread