• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting what I asked for

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB,

Loved reading your posts. Thank you for posting. You and your wife sound really great. Thanks again!!

So very HOT!!

Stb, I can see why guys want to be with Sue. She is not just a bit of hot pussy. She is fun and adventuress as well as being caring and empathetic.

I re-read what I posted and I guess I had more time on my hands earlier.

I have to say that Saturday I felt sort of uneasy when we got up. Everything happened so fast that it really didn't all sink in until that morning. I think she felt a bit on edge about it too because neither of us could really talk about it yet.

After breakfast though once the kids found their own plans for the day we went upstairs and it just started. She was all concerned that she'd pushed things too far. I told her I was confused because I didn't know what to feel or how to react with Don there. She apologized and started to tell me what she'd said to him and the like.

It would take the next 2 days to get through all of this stuff.

When she first suggested to Don that I wanted to come along again she said that he asked her what she wanted. Apparently she'd told him in their prior time together that I had wanted to be there so I don't think this was a surprise and she said she wanted me to be there. She added that was when he also said that he still didn't want us in his room.

I told her I was still confused at what went on in the bar and she said that when she'd gotten to his place, that they got, as she put it, "started quickly". And it was while they were having sex that she told him that I wanted to be there and watch. She even said that she sort of told him that I wanted to see and know more about them.

I did want to know more about their quickie before coming to meet me but I was actually more interested in understanding what was going on.

She said that after they'd finished that he'd asked her more about me. She said that he's never really understood why I want her to have sex with him but that he's stopped asking about it. And that's when she said that she wanted to "flaunt it more" in front of me. He apparently said he'd try to go along with it but that he wasn't sure how it'd be.

So I still wanted to know what she was thinking and I finally asked her "what about you and me?". She stopped and realized that I wasn't interested in Don. She hugged me and told me she loved me and that she was thinking about what I'd asked her to do.

Maybe the old saying that alcohol brings the truth out could be true? That's what Sue said, that she was feeling good and had a few drinks and that she just went with it at the bar. When I arrived she told herself "what the heck" and she came over to me and took me in the back.

She said when she felt my reaction (I hadn't remembered her feeling me) through my pants that she said she felt empowered to let it go and see what happened.

She giggled that apparently Don didn't know what Sue had done until after she did it and she said that with that, Don said he'd go along and play along with her lead. And that was what led to him and her making comments that I thought others were going to hear and the like.

We were talking so easily and openly at one point that I told her that what she'd done did turn me on - especially greeting me like that at the bar. But I was honest and I told her that I didn't think I really wanted it going beyond just us in any way.

I actually found it easier to open up the conversation and just say what I wanted to say instead of asking her a question and then somehow leading up to what I wanted to say - which is what I'd sort of done in the past.

We talked so much - that it was either Saturday night or Sunday morning when we finally got to the point where she seemed to understand more about what I wanted to feel. I don't really know what I said specifically but she seemed to finally grasp the fact that I wanted to truly experience her full sexual desires for another guy, even if they deny me at times. I think she may have felt reluctant to accept it as my desire for now or something like that - but the more we talked and the more I told her of my enjoyment of various things - the more she seemed to come to simply accept it.

I opened up to her last night even more. She asked me to tell her what I liked out of the night and what I wanted. I told her again that having her greet me like that at the bar was incredibly arousing. She asked me why and I told her - I told her that just knowing he'd fucked her an hour or maybe less ago and that she wanted me to feel the "evidence" really turned me on. I told her that her walking around like that, still wet from him turned me on a lot too.

She asked if how they behaved in the bar was okay. I gulped and swallowed hard when I said yes to that part. I confessed that him rubbing against her butt at the pool table or that quick but passionate kiss as they'd leave the dance floor was exciting but I was honest and told her that it was more the little things that turned me on like how he'd touch her as he talked to her and how she'd blink her eyes at him. She almost seemed to disbelieve me - but she realized I was telling her the truth and she just hugged me and held me close and said she loved me so much.

As she let go of me she just said "tell me more". I asked her how she felt at those moments - I needed to hear her answer. I was ready to hear whatever she answered.

She told me that those moments are very touching to her and that when she is lost in the moment with him, that they feel like they're in a fairy tale.

I seized the moment and just said it "do you love him?".

I looked at the clock and it was 8:42pm and there was total silence in our bedroom for a moment until she said "....you had to ask me that?" I told her that it was okay, that I knew it was bound to happen just like it did with Brad. And that was when she stopped me and said "No.". "Brad was very different. Apparently you don't know and maybe that's better" and a second later "you have nothing to worry about with Don." "Yes, I do love him but it is nothing like what I feel for you or felt for Brad".

I hugged her, that was all I could think of to do and I just said "okay" and "I love you". She hugged me so at that moment and she said she loved me too. When she let go she smiled and said that she cared very much for him but that he was just a good friend and he would never be more. I joked that he must be a "very good" friend and she giggled at that and said "yeah, you could certainly say that!".

While we'd both been pretty worn out from Friday night and the bottle of wine we had while we talked after dinner on Saturday both led to the night off - the closeness we felt after our talk last night spilled over after the kids were off for the night into a passionate 'bout of love-making.

It wasn't without it's teasing. Sue even teased me about "will you be able to cum if you're not second?" at one point. But at other points, feeling our bodies as one and looking in her eyes - and knowing it was being returned - is a moment that again makes me know all of this is right. I wasn't pounding away at her as we both reached orgasm. She went off first going stiff against me and pulling me against her but I was only moving a little in and out of her. I loved feeling her body shake under me and feel her pussy seeming to squeeze my cock. I followed shortly behind buried deep in her just moving a little bit in and out. It was great feeling so close to her.

She brought a washcloth back to bed and cleaned us up to watch something on Tivo before going to sleep. As she flipped around and we lay next to each other still named she asked me if I liked watching her and Don have sex and then joked "were you close enough?!" It was my turn to giggle my response that it was really wild watching like that. A few moments later she quietly asked me "did you like watching him cum in me?" I was taken a bit by surprise by that question but I took a deep breath and managed to say "yeah, it was crazy being right there for that!". She pulled me close and said I was the crazy one and I gave her the corny line of "I'm crazy for you in return". (sorry, it just slipped out).

Today was our normal Monday but I'm still reeling from everything that happened. I re-read what I'd posted earlier and it got me so aroused again that I'm going to go have some fun before I turn in for bed - Sue's already asleep as it's after midnight now.

There's still more that we talked about including what her and Don talked about after I left and all of that.

After re-living it with Sue last night, I wanted to write down what I could about what went on, I guess I did okay.

You did great telling us about these private moments with Sue. Thank you for sharing with us. I am sure the others like me would me interested if you wish to tell us more.

STB, This has got to be the best Promo for Cuckolding, or Wife sharing that We have ever had the privilege of reading on this site.
If I could 'roll back' a few years and have a wife like Sue, I would be recording all this in our 'Playbook'. This is so exciting that reading is no longer good enough, the urge to 'live it' is greater.
As I've said before, at least we can live it vicariously through you. I can even bring up 'mind movies to play and be stimulated by from the accuracy of your descriptive writing. More, More!
Harry

Well, surprises seem to be the norm here - Sue just went out, of all things, food-shopping and when I asked, playfully, when she'd be back - she looked at me and said "why?". I told her "It's Tuesday night and you know....." and she said to me - and I quote - "yeah, I've been thinking about that, you know, 'cause of the stuff we've talked about" and a pause and she said "I don't know, maybe you shouldn't be just 'expecting' it like that." as she turned to get her stuff she said "we'll talk about it later".

Wow. Not sure what else to say. I'm wicked horny thinking about her saying that.

I dont get it. Expecting sex with her on Tuesdays or expecting her to "play"? Intrigue. She is playing with your mind to get you all worked up & it works. It would with me also.

So - I'm thinking about what else I want to put here before too long.

Her and Don after I left. That was what I was going onto the other night.

It was kind of weird me just leaving like that but then I thought that maybe they weren't done yet and to be honest, I don't know how I was going to feel saying goodbye to Don if he was still naked as Sue was. I would even say that when I came down the stairs and she came out of the kitchen like that - like it was nothing for her to be walking around his place naked like that - it was weird because I actually liked seeing her come to me like that.

She told me later that he asked her more about what was going on with her and me. He asked her if I fucked her and when she said yes, he asked her if I'd cum in her and she said yes. She said he laughed a bit when he said to her something about it being good that I cleaned up my own mess - or something like that. I told her that I didn't really like them talking about me like that but she just giggled and said they were only joking around about it. She said they talked a bit, had something to eat and then she made it a point to tell me that they "made out" for a while.

Maybe it's my imagination but I've noticed that she's become more open about that with Don - her kissing him was a bit, maybe "reserved" in the past....

Anyway there's probably more to tell as I can recall the things we did talk about but as I said, she seems to have accepted my desire to experience more with her and so far, it's been incredibly exciting. Even if I don't get to fuck her tonight.

I agree

I agree with the others that this is a great thread. I wonder Soon, have you asked her if she realized you were a bit too distressed at the club? You mentioned that she eased up a bit when she read your emotions. She asked you a number of questions "were you close enough?" "did I do a good Job?" and the like. She dosn't want to hurt you or do something that would truely damage you all's marraige, at least not yet.

I believe the period were damage MAY occur is "after the fact" in the period when Don and Sue are just relating to one another as people. She dosn't have to be "on" for him, no performing. The conversation they had after you left was very telling. I know this is a small, but increasingly important, part of you all"s total life together. I encourage you sir to stay involved as possible. Don't just send her off to Don so that you may bask in the afterglow. Thank you.

Only have a minute for an update....

Later last night I asked her again if she meant what she'd said earlier and she said "what if I did?". I struggled for a reply for a second or two and she reached over and felt my cock and said "I guess I have my answer" as I was rock hard thinking about what she was asking. I was still silent and she just said, casually but I know, also to get to me, "besides, this way I'll be really wanting him on Friday".

I must have had a look of concern on my face because she said said to come into the bedroom and she would "help me out".

She made me promise not to touch her and when I did she told me to get undressed and on the bed and as I did she too undressed down to her bra and panties. She made a big deal out of my getting to see "Don's pussy" and it was obvious from how my cock responded that she was hitting all the right notes.

She took my hand in hers and she started to masturbate me and then she took her hand away and reminded me that I wasn't to touch her and then she too started masturbating next to me and letting, even encouraging me to watch her. Damn did her fingers look good spreading her pussy open for me.

She started to talk and tease me as I was getting closer and closer. She'd tease me about how "Don's cock feels so much better than my fingers".

I was getting close and she kept it up. She started to ask me what I liked watching last Friday night. I told her how I felt about seeing his fingers in her from behind her and stuff like that. She must have known I was really close when she started asking about how I liked watching them fuck up close. I started to stammer as I was really getting into jerking off for her. At the end, she sort of made me tell her how I felt and what I saw as he came inside her and I started to squirt away when she said "that's my favorite part - feeling him in me at that moment" and she added "I'm glad you liked that too". My spurting cum all over myself at that moment gave her the answer....

More later though - I need to head home now as we need to go to a school meeting tonight.

Well STB, the 'fat lady' has sung and what a story. I think some people here forget sometimes that you are indeed a cuckold, and that Sue's activities are intensely arousing to you, if also at times nerve wracking. It's the flip side of the same coin of course.

I noticed you passed quickly over the implied serious relationship with Brad. Maybe because its history, maybe because it still creates a more worrying feeling for you than her current relationship with Don. Still, if she can go this deep once .. maybe not though. That one was her first, and had some unique elements.

I don't get the feeling that anything you are doing at the moment is threatening to your special relationship, it can certainly be reversed by you both if you want that. Sue is increasingly aware of what excites you, and what excites herself too. These two are remarkably meshed at present. Don is maybe more that just a tool to supply the missing ingredients, but not at present much more emotionally. He will maybe get frustrated that he can't get more of Sue's heart but if he's wise he'll settle for what he does get, and he seems smart enough so far.

This is such a great thread STB, my thanks once again for sharing it with us all.

Sue knows how to pull your strings Stb. She is having so much fun doing it and knowing that despite the possible turmoil inside you, you do love it.

I cannot argue with your truths. Yes, I am loving it. Knowing that SHE wanted to both not have sex with me last night and that she still wanted to share and give me some release was in many ways VERY satisfying. Indeed, it was one of the more intense masturbatory climaxes I've had.

Maybe this has been asked before. I'm just curious; does Sue know that you post here? If so what does she think?

Yoni worship.

I feel that this has moved beyond simple extra-marital HW activity. With the focus increasingly on Sue’s vagina, pussy or cunt, I see it more as yoni worship with Soon, Don, Brad and even Gel Jim in the role of worshipers and Sue as High Priestess controlling access to the shrine.

From what I've read, Sue's yoni is well worth worshipping.

Just a quick good morning.
Nothing of note to tell about from last night - it was a return to our normal Wednesday evenings of Sue finding something to keep herself busy and after our daughter went off to bed, her telling me several times that I "ought to go enjoy myself" if I wanted. And naturally I did so.
This morning she continued to flaunt her panty-covered body at me. She walked around topless for a while as she looked at different things to wear but she knew I was just staring at her panties with the lace around the legs.
I think I'm still turned on about Tuesday night - every time I think about it I get started up.
Gotta run.

Not my choice

"I cannot argue with your truths. Yes, I am loving it. Knowing that SHE wanted to both not have sex with me last night and that she still wanted to share and give me some release was in many ways VERY satisfying. Indeed, it was one of the more intense masturbatory climaxes I've had".

Well It would not have been my choice. But you chose to go along with what Sue offered even though you knew you could have changed it and had sexual intercourse.
I guess that explains why you are "playing around with cuckoldry" and I'm not.

If You and Sue are having fun with it how can I criticize???

Cheers, Harry

Users who are viewing this thread