• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting deeper in us

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
Frank did not stop there. he had me get in bicycle position and with my legs all the way up by my neck
he pressed the front end of his cock into my ass several times, maybe 20 times. i was kind of embarassed how loose i was to take a cock that thick so easily. he shoved the head plus 4 or 5 inches in and out over and over. he pulled it out and told me to watch.
he spread the foreskin and held it up
he said "King Cobra" that was kind of fun
and it really did look like a cobra with it's head spread out. Whatever you call that hood on the snake
i always liked snakes a lot
then he put it back in me. he fucked it in as far as he could go in that position. then he rolled me on my side
he got behind me leaving it in. we were in spooney position but fucking doggy style, just laying on our sides. he was whispering in deep voice "I love to fuck your tight ass you little slut" "I own your ass you white *****" "You want my cum don't you?" "You wish you could get preg don't you?" "You ready to take it all white boi?" Of course I was nodding yes to all that. I had heard my mom talked to like this before. I did not like to hear that. But I loved hearing it said to me. so my lover frank flexed my left leg and pressed in past the curve of my insides. He went balls deep. this was the first time Frank fucked me and it was great. I loved taking his whole cock too. since i could not in my throat that day. Frank is at least 13 inches long. Probably close to 14. he went real slow and gentle now. even when he was close to orgasm he made sure not to hurt me. It was wonderful to feel so full of cock. i realized i was completely naked now. I felt like a total woman now and I knew i was going to NEED blk cock for the rest of my life. Frank shot another huge load into me. If I were a girl, the sperm would have been in my womb already. I would say most men need a lover with 11 inches to do this well. once past the curve you want him to stay past it til he is done. not poking in and out of it. He left his cock in me for another ten minutes. I think he had real feelings for me. not just sex desire. anyway, i had to crawl for the next few hours. The monster cock fuckings had my legs feeling like jelly. I was not too worried but there has been permanent damage to some men who have been fucked by cocks this big and bigger> luv MsGary

know exactly how you feel when being taken so willingly the need is so great nothing will ever stop me from having blk men breed me

formally gentleguy

Last edited by a moderator:
a blk bull can make you take his manhood and drive you to pleasure from his pumping like a little bitch

whats even hotter isI have a blk girl friend who actively finds blk men to fuck me, she loves putting there cocks into me and have me ridden like the true fag i am :)

formally gentleguy

Frank and Will gave me a small party for my half birthday. I was easily riding my bicycle over to their nice suburb. An affluent place where successful working people lived. Not rich families. A lot of the boys from there were also on the YMCA swim team with me. In the older age groups, 3 high schools nearby made up our team and we were a powerhouse. Not winning nationals against California teams but winning everything else along the way.
Anyway, Frank and Will and their sons took me to the lake for the party and some swimming and sun bathing and water skiing. It was early september and and a very warm Friday evening after school. The guys encouraged me to go bottomless and I did.
Other people thought i was just a girl going bottomless with my bikini top on. They were not quite close enough to see my little dick. Next, they blind folded me and I thought, "I did not see any equipment for pin the tail on the donkey!" though at least one of the men had a donkey cock. Another boat pulled alongside. The motor was small and I assumed the boat was small. At least two more men got in Will's boat. And it sounded like they tied up the boat that came alongside. Then the game was explained. It was simply "Guess whose Cock this is!" Upon hearing this I got hard to my full four inches. I realized that is what they wanted me bottomless for at first. To see my reaction to the special game they would play with me. I thought because they wanted me to get started on tan lines around my boobs, Silly Me. They said there would be prizes for each one I got right for ME and aprize foreach guys who "made me miss!"
So I thought about it, Will and his two sons, Frank and his son, and at least two guys added without me seeing. 7 MEN and me. At least two of them black, yum. Very good odds indeed. And I was sure the prizes would be legitimate. Will was more loving to me than any person besides my mother and Her father.
We started and the first two were not too big and not too hard, probably 6.5 and 7 inch. I was pretty sure I had not sucked them before. So I guessed the first one as one of Will's sons. Somebody put a bill in my hand cuz I got it right. Then the second one, right again, Will's other son. Two more bills in my hand. I put the bills in my bikini top between my tits. The guys chuckled because that is what I was supposed to do with them and they did not have to tell me. The next one went, nearly ten inches and might have been black or biracial. I had no idea so I guessed Frank's son. They said keep sucking, guess again. thinking I may have been wrong on size guess, I said it was Will. Wrong again. They said "We are going to have to have prize for each guy she names too"! Next guy went. A full 11 inches. Plus someone started fingering my ass. So I guessed Will. Wrong again. Will loved to finger my ass ever since he noticed it and got me to let him do that. The latest guy made some noise as if he was pulling his pants back together. He gave a small load to me and I swallowed it but i was pretty sure it was PRE-CUM. The next was also 11 inch and I went ahead and said "Will?" Finally another right and 3 more bills in my hand. Frank had not chance of making me miss my guess. He was barely standing next to me. I put both my hands on his cock and said "Frank?" Everybody laughed including me cuz that was so easy and obvious with his moanster cock size. it smelled good too. I sucked it for a couple minutes anyway because i LOVED that huge cock. I was lounging on one of the most comfortable long chairs I ever felt under me. Even though my lower legs stuck out over the end. I had lost track of who was yet to go so I knew it would be a guess. This one smelled and tasted great. I asked if somebody went twice already. Then I realized it might be Frank's son so I guessed that. Right again. 5 bills in my hand. i stuffed them into my top, moving them around to pad my bikini top. Someone said, hey, time for prizes. As he had hoped , my first miss got to fuck me. He just moved around to ass end of my chair and slowly inserted his hard cock into me. At his length he may or may not have gone past my curve. Before he tried, he took my blindfold off. It was my mom's cousin Dave. Uncle Dave. My eyes flew open wide. I was a little embarassedbut also happy

once again i was barebacked last nite and couldnt stop. all i wanted was to be mounted over and over feeling there hot seed deep in me. it was wonderful as always.

Love the attitude shown with this tread. There are more of willing white bois out there than most people think. The enjoyment of being taken over and over by Blk Men is oh so gratiffying.

Part of the problem there too many white bois who sit around imagining scenarios, and just do nothing about it. What a shame they will always want; be dissatisfied about life in general and spend the rest of their lives wondering why. :bj: :lick: :jackoff:

I just got lucky and hooked up with a black guy. He "only" had 9 inches so he couldnt get around the curve but I hadn't been fucked in a while so I have NO complaints. Well....almost none....still dying to feel that incredible toe tingling heaven again. But I do plan on meeting this guy again when I can....he was talented as hell and not many guys like masculine bottoms much anymore.

I know how it feels and passing my curve tend to have me so under his control.Holding him in pass my curve tend to heighten that feeling.

My favorite is when he is long enough to get past the curve and then stay there. Not pokin gin and out of there over and over again. I think that is why BlkFeeder gets so much attention.
love, Ms Gary
p.s. I would say that 11 inch is the minimum length for that skill AND he has to know to take short 1.5 to 2.5 inch strokes as well

Another technique is to fall asleep with my cock inside a trannies ass. Be balls deep and then when I wake up with a hard cock its already all in there so can really work the cunt then.

BlackTop, YOU have already turned me on so much with your comments. Please tell more about yourself. Are you from NY state. I am white male in upstate western NY. 38BB-32-38 Light brown hair, brown eyes.5'9 170 lb. I absolutely adore a Man like you and enjoy serving. Your attitude toward this alone convinces me both that your are sincere and capable.
Luv, MsGary

I'm from Bmore, MD. 28yo, 6'2, 210lbs, fit, 10ins.

bbclover11 said:
Love the attitude shown with this tread. There are more of willing white bois out there than most people think. The enjoyment of being taken over and over by Blk Men is oh so gratiffying.

Part of the problem there too many white bois who sit around imagining scenarios, and just do nothing about it. What a shame they will always want; be dissatisfied about life in general and spend the rest of their lives wondering why. :bj: :lick: :jackoff:

I do agree with you but I do understand thou discreet, its also a risk to us.Most of us white bois do have families and other people in society we interact with and they have not weaken up to the fact that black men have such sexual power over us.We are the luck few that have accepted the fact that real men are black.
Sites like this is a good start.It gives us a place to understand ourselves and why we are so attracted sexually and emotionally to black bulls.The fact that we were born with something between our legs does not exclude us from being female in a good many ways.If you ask us if we had a choice in been this way we all say “NO”.I know most black men see us the way we are.We do need to be broken in. We do need the superior black man ,he tend to fulfill us.That why we think of ourself as wives and mothers and are so happy been in a black man’s bed.

Maryland too and take only blk in me Blktop

Message me with your details and maybe you'll get fucked.

As both a white aspiring sissy and an author of black bull/white sissy erotica, I find this topic absolutely fascinating. I'm not certain I've ever heard of this phenomenom before. I have an 8" long black dildo that I ride frequently, but even with it buried to the hilt in my tush, I've never felt this sensation of exquisite pain and pleasure; I wish I could because it sounds AMAZING! I'd love to read more peoples' descriptions of just how this part of the body feels, both bottoms and tops. I want to incorporate a focus on the feelings and emotions of both partners during this incredibly intimate moment in some of my upcoming fiction.

Interestingly, I recently happened upon a blog entry by Diesel Washington, from his blog Crimes Against Nature, wherein he discusses (mainly from a top's point of view) the various tissues of the rectum at different depths, and just how they feel wrapped around an erect penis during copulation, as well as how his bottom boys have told him it feels to them. Very informative, and sexy too. Here's the link: http://www.dieselwashingtonxxx.com/2010/03/some-sex-talk-required-reading-for-all.html Great blog by the way, if you're into black muscle tops.....and I am! :drool:

Hope some of you will check out my YahooGroup, Best BBC Stories. I post all of my black bull/white sissy fiction here and other authors contribute stories as well. See ya there soon....FYI, Black Feeder is a member.Yahoo! Groups

BlackTop said:
Another technique is to fall asleep with my cock inside a trannies ass. Be balls deep and then when I wake up with a hard cock its already all in there so can really work the cunt then.

Geez, Black Top! I love this comment! And would luv to be the gurl you do this with. :) Would luv to have you join my YahooGroup, Best BBC Stories. You're clearly a total fucking bull....

Anybody else have any thoughts or comments or stories to share of a sexual experience involving this 'curve'....? Looking to use some hot descriptions of this shit in some of my fiction. Thanks!

The curve is a widening to the left of the opening. I was shown to me by an experienced older man who was hung 11 inches. I will not say my exact age but let me say--My mom was really happy for me. She said I had that look of a GiRL who has had her first Really Pleasurable sex. I was ecstatic that my mom was supportive of this. O course the same man introduced me to his black neighbor who was hung even bigger. I did some real work to get him in me and even learned to deep throat him just to give him complete satisfaction. Teh work and the discomfort were worth it once he was going around my "curve " 2 or 3 times a week.
luv, MsGary

Users who are viewing this thread