• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

funcouple7682's Pics

• Thread starterfuncouple7682
  • Start date

funcouple7682

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2007
Hope u like! She is 25, asian, 5'4, 125lb, 34b's, completely shaved and very open minded.

Attachments

• P8200006NW.jpg
    P8200006NW.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 3,244
  • P8200013NW.jpg
    P8200013NW.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,474
Yummy!! I love Asian girls, and she looks really hot!!! Very open minded, eh? Awesome! I'd love to see some pix of her in action! Where do you guys live??

Love that ass please share more pics

send her right over

i'll take her hard and deep. She'll cum home with a smile and dirty pussy...

Thanks!

Thanks for the comments! We're from the Chicago area.

We'll take her

funcouple7682 said:
Thanks for the comments! We're from the Chicago area.

Darn, too bad so far away. Well, if you ever wanted to send her over here to Portland for a few days of captive breeding activity (including gangbangs), let me know, she would be most welcome at our house!

We'll keep that in mind ;)

Here are a couple more pics with her and her new Lexington Steele vibe. Looking forward to giving her the real thing.

Attachments

• DCFC0111.jpg
    DCFC0111.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,886
  • DCFC0113b.jpg
    DCFC0113b.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,633
Last edited by a moderator:
gread pair of heels and stockings !

Awesome pics, she looks sexy as hell. I have an asian gf as well. What ethnicity is she exactly?

I travel to Chicago all the time.....would love to treat her to some thick meat.

Mhhhh

Weloveher hotsexy Legs and Feet

i'd love 2 doggie her!

asian pussy is so tight ... love it.

Wow your wife is very sexy do share more pics I love asian girls. Have you shared her with any blacks yet? I bet she will looks very HOT with a BBC lover, like Kdawgs lovely wife.

Not yet.....yet...

She has never been with a black man but we're both very interested in finding her one. =) I also think she'd look amazing with a big black cock fucking her.

nice pics. i love asians

really good stuff, asians are great. After my white wife left me for her black stud, I started dating an asian. She is quite warmed up now so I think I will introduce her in a subtle way to a 3 some with me and a black men.

You won't have to wait long.

She will be fucking someone soon, with or without your knowledge. Probably already is. You oughta follow her around when she's out alone.

Sweet Lady!

She is a doll!! I hope to see her soon.

Users who are viewing this thread