• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fucking married women!

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
This has been discussed before, but I can't find the thread.

So my question for any guys who fuck married women is this: Which would you prefer?
1. Her husband does not know you are fucking her.
2. Her husband knows, but he is not there when it happens.
3. Her husband is there to watch as you fuck her.

Another question: Which excites you more?
1. You fuck another guy's wife.
2. Another guy fucks your wife.

And my last question is: If another man is fucking your wife, which would you prefer?
1. To not even know.
2. To know but not be able to do anything about it.
3. To know, and also talk with the man who fucked her, to get the details.
4. To be there to watch as he fucks her.

mostly cucks here who have wives who GET fucked
and cucks generally don't go tomcattin around ...

1st conflict with 3rd question.
But, I prefer the guy doesn't know that I know...and I just hide to watch....more degrading...:D

But I would prefer my partner to make decisions...

More degrading.

1st conflict with 3rd question.
But, I prefer the guy doesn't know that I know...and I just hide to watch....more degrading...:D

But I would prefer my partner to make decisions...

It is more degrading to have your wife tell her lover that your wimpy ass is in the closet beating off than it is to sit and watch while a guy fuck your wife not knowing how wimpy you are. Try it, you will see....

Oh, and to answer the thread. I prefer to watch a man fuck my wife to my fucking his. I prefer to watch him fuck her. I prefer he knows that I know and am powerless to stop her from fucking him.

That cucky is going to be in the room watching me bang his wife. He's going to see how his wife acts when she is getting properly fucked. I want to realize how powerless and pathetic he is while I'm balls deep in his wife. I think it's more humiliating that way, and I love to humiliate people.

As for a wife that I might have in the future, no one but me will be fucking her. If she does cheat, then I will leave her. I will want to break the face of the bastards that she cheated with. But then again, I doubt that question was aimed toward me.

To comment on Cuckold64's comment about prefering to watch another man fuck his wife at the same time he is fucking the other man's wife. That is, indeed, most exciting. Unfortunately I have only had that experience one time. It did seem like a "group fuck" though, and we all came at about the same time. Each of us was able to enjoy four orgasms instead of one or two.

But even in that experience, the very best part of it was watching this other guy's big prick sliding in and out of my own wife's cunt! And to hear her joyful sounds as he did so just added to the excitement.

In a second episode, I met with this couple when my wife was not there, and fucked the wife while the husband watched. Even though this was enjoyable, it did not have the ultra-excitement that was there when my wife was present and naked and getting fucked by another man.

Let's have more answers and comments.

Hello,

1st question does not apply to me.:):D:)

2nd question: 2

3rd question: 2
In my opinion it is a thrill when wife is out fucked by one of her lovers. Later, after comming home we cuddle and she tells me every lurid detail of their love making. Honestly speaking I ask a lot of questions and my wife is patient to answer everything even if there are some questions I ask more than once.

fred

Some husbands panic when they realise that their wife can have very enjoyable sex with other men - so he could easily become redundant if she chose to "flick him off".

This is why a cuckold must learn all he can about becoming an "excellent cuckold", worthy of staying married to his wife long-term. Men are not given a book at birth on how to get along with females, so they must allow their wife to take over control of the marriage, to avoid the stress of having to continually guess what their wife requires of them.

So my question for any guys who fuck married women is this: Which would you prefer?

And my last question is: If another man is fucking your wife, which would you prefer?
1. To not even know.

To answer the first question, I have done all of the above, but enjoy the hell out of it when I am fucking her and the husband has no idea.

Question #2, I don't mind if other guys fuck my wife (what's fair is fair), but I would prefer to be the one doing the fucking.

As for the last question, my wife has been alone with others, but I do enjoy watching her be a little slut getting fucked.

whether husband is present or now is of little significance to me. his awareness that his wife is being fucked by me is.

whether husband is present or now is of little significance to me. his awareness that his wife is being fucked by me is.

======

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• BEEes.jpg
    BEEes.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 133
First question for me is: n/a - I don't fuck other women.

For the second question - definitely #2.

Third question is either 2 or 4 for me depending on circumstances. I've never experienced #3 yet but is something that might be fun.

Humm some question to be sure

1. To not even know.

It is not cheating if the spouse knows, and here we have many more cucks than bulls it seems, but
1.First part. It is better he does not know: The husband does not know you are fucking his wife.
2.Second part: It is a matter of preferance and if all parties know it is better for a sissy cuckold if another fucks his wife and if a bull better he fucks yours.
3.Third part, Question part 1. If you do not know you are not going to feel any thing. Part 2. would be preferable. 3. would just make everyone nervous. 4. many do not want to be watched

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 198
  • 704_05bran004.jpg
    704_05bran004.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 192
  • B2W4ME.jpg
    B2W4ME.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 266
For me nothing is more exciting than to watch, smell and taste. Then to let my weaker cock swim in my wifes cum filled pussy. That to me is ecstasy

My answers are in "RED"

[/COLOR]
1. To not even know.

Only one thing turns me on more than to see another man between my wife's legs. That would be sucking his sperm from her freshly fucked pussy. I have never had the pleasure to suck a black man's sperm from her cunt, but I am sure that some day I will have that pleasure.

My wife is never so beautiful as she is when another man is fucking her. Something about seeing his sperm oozing from her cunt as it leaves a wet spot on the sheets of our matrimonial bed. Oh yea, I always ask her to try and get him to fuck her on my side of the bed so that I can sleep in the wet spot. After all, there is usually some sperm that does drip onto the sheets before I have a chance to start eating the cream pie.

imager.php

This is what I would like to do one day

b3Rn7.jpg

This is my wife and one of her lovers​

I actually just started in this lifestyle about 6 months ago, and find that married pussy is a more gratifying experience. I've had a fair amount of single women, as I am single myself, so I can honestly say that I prefer the married type. The submissive wife I have been banging lately is just "awesome" in a number of ways. She lets me do anything and everything without no lip- if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back