• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

French woman for BBC

• Thread starterguillaume_muriel
  • Start date
French kissing started in Paris, so inter-racial is a natural progression 4 them.

GBGB said:
The bruthas must get their reparations and payment by way of sexin all of the white women, whenever they please. This is a good start to the centuries of oppression bruthas have suffered for having large penises.

As as white woman Im just glad that I live in this century and not the last. And Im only too happy to be sexed by black women and men.

GBGB said:
The bruthas must get their reparations and payment by way of sexin all of the white women, whenever they please. This is a good start to the centuries of oppression bruthas have suffered for having large penises.
Also women have been opressed for centuries. So I wouldnt say reparation ( a word I dont like) but rather liberation of both black men and white women.

janet said:
Also women have been opressed for centuries. So I wouldnt say reparation ( a word I dont like) but rather liberation of both black men and white women.

I agree with you !

Reparation or Liberation

Hi ppl.

i think most guys just want "good" tail, and other issues are secondary. About the reparation or liberation issue, goes to show how far we still have to go, if it takes having sex with someone of the opposite colour to make a brutha feel he's arrived. But that's a much bigger issue, which i usually dont comment on, since I have to hang my head too. I like the idea of interracial sex, and i believe in racial integration, but Spike Lee covered the issues well in his movie "Jungle Fever". Anyway this is not a forum for politics, but since it was mentioned, and besides it's good to talk about these things now and again, without being abusive and dissing one another.

To end it all, am sure both Martin, Malcolm would turn in their graves with all what's going on, because they paid the price with their lives.

So when we're all enjoying some good tail, let's just enjoy it, and then go home, have a rest, and then spare a thought for the guys that made it possible for us to do so without a lynch mob waiting outside for us. Oh and remember Nelson Mandela and Marcus Garvey too.

Peace !!!

a little addition

Me again,

i forgot to say thank you to janet and muriel for having their discussions in public and educating me and i hope others on the forum. I also understand that a lot of the comments here are made in jest and for fun. Lastly, tributes to all who have campaigned for the current freedoms we enjoy (in addition to the people i mentioned in my last post). I just have a big place in my heart for the guys whose names start with M :)

Muriel and Janet, can I message or email you?

Peace.

Othello said:
Me again,

i forgot to say thank you to janet and muriel for having their discussions in public and educating me and i hope others on the forum. I also understand that a lot of the comments here are made in jest and for fun. Lastly, tributes to all who have campaigned for the current freedoms we enjoy (in addition to the people i mentioned in my last post). I just have a big place in my heart for the guys whose names start with M :)

Muriel and Janet, can I message or email you?

Peace.

Hi Othello

Thank you for your message. You can message me if you want.

Muriel

88 replies so a very hairy pussy is a big drawcard for curious men and women.

wow

i wanna lick the hair right of that sexy pussy...

Josetta said:
88 replies so a very hairy pussy is a big drawcard for curious men and women.

NO, it's the fact that she is real and loves having black lovers.

It would be best if she was waxed bare for her black lovers. My wife looks best, and she fucks best, when she is totally bare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lokg4Friend4Wife said:
NO, it's the fact that she is real and loves having black lovers.

It would be best if she was waxed bare for her black lovers. My wife looks best, and she fucks best, when she is totally bare.

I don't know if a woman fucks best when she is totally bare. The only thing I know is that some black men appreciate to fuck hairy pussy too. And the most important thing that these black men want to see bare is their cock !

Kisses

Muriel

"I don't know if a woman fucks best when she is totally bare. The only thing I know is that some black men appreciate to fuck hairy pussy too. And the most important thing that these black men want to... "

A woman is so much sexier with hair, I love how the juices linger there during sex and how you can taste them so much more, it is the most erotic thing. Each to their own but I am not keen on the 'Barbie Doll' look so popular in the US. Please do not shave Muriel you are so sexy as you are.

guillaume_muriel said:
I don't know if a woman fucks best when she is totally bare. The only thing I know is that some black men appreciate to fuck hairy pussy too. And the most important thing that these black men want to see bare is their cock !

Kisses

Muriel

Black guys do make favourable comments if u have a nice bush down there.But i dont think it makes any difference to lovemaking.Some guys want to shave you to demonstrate their "ownership" especially if its a new toy lol. Thats sexy too...
Muslim men seem to want you shaven and clean.
I let him decide.

janet said:
Black guys do make favourable comments if u have a nice bush down there.But i dont think it makes any difference to lovemaking.Some guys want to shave you to demonstrate their "ownership" especially if its a new toy lol. Thats sexy too...
Muslim men seem to want you shaven and clean.
I let him decide.

I agree with you. My first marocco lover (was muslim) wanted my pussy to be shaved. He was very dominant and appreciated everything that showed his "ownership" on me.

Kisses

M

guillaume_muriel said:
You're right : all men treat their women as trophy anyway. But it is what we like, isn't it... Especially when the men are black...

I like when a guy says im sexy and wants to show me off to his friends. I will wear a revealing dress or mini skirt so that it turns heads. He likes to see the guys ogling me with lustful eyes. Its nice knowing that despite all the male interest its only he who will make love to me at the end of the night.

Real women with hair

You are very beautiful and I love to use women like you for my erotic art.

Please give yourself a break lol or was the comments designed for a monty python's Life of Brian.

Sure your not a white supremacist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guillaume and Muriel,
Your Wife is exceptionally SEXY!!! Didn't i read in some background story post by the two of you, that your Wife is extremely Dom with you, and that She locked you in chastity some years ago, and made your restriction from erections, masturbation and orgasms permanent since you are merely Her slave now? Correct me, if i am wrong, if not, perhaps you can share more info about your Mistress/slave relationship!!! Thank You for the terrific photos!!!

Best thread I have seen so far

I have only been a member here for about 2 days but this is the most sensual thread I have seen so far.

The pictures are beautiful and such a contrast to what you see in the US.

The cultural differences are interesting as well. Growing up in the Midwest, being with a black man was unthinkable for me growing up.

This is my first post. I will post some of my pics soon.

Amy

Users who are viewing this thread