• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Found these photos of my wife

• Thread starterwillis_dg
  • Start date

willis_dg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2007
I recently found these pics of my wife on my computer in a hidden file. I did not take the phots and have no idea when they were taken or who might have taken them of her. At first I was pretty upset but now I am really turned on by this. I found this site while searching cuckold information and thought I would share the photos here.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• an 1.jpg
    an 1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,102
  • an2.jpg
    an2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 815
  • an3.jpg
    an3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,216
  • an5rt.jpg
    an5rt.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,369
  • an4.jpg
    an4.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 723
Reactions: Ronvangeel
Willis; Man I sure thank you for sharing the really hot photos of your wife. The one of her sitting on the bed with her titties out and showing her legs and a peek up that black dress, just instantly made my cock so hard a cat cant scratch it. She is a real beauty and Iwould love to eat her pussy. I would suck it so dry she could use it for a powder puff. Do you think someone boned her? My guess is she gave some of that pussy up. What do you think? She has got a 1000000 dollar rack. You probably by now have a Hot Wife now and that makes you one lucky fucker.:eek::p:D Thank You and Her (even though she dosent know) for my aching nuts. I love it:p okdeacon

Reactions: Zimzamblk
That one photo wasn't of her. It was file that I found while searching cucks and I am not sure how I attached it when I posted. The ones that are up there now are her. Glad you like and yes, I do think she has given it up to someone and yes, it turns me on to no end. I would love to watch her get fucked some time.

Here's the last one that she has hidden.

Attachments

• an6.jpg
    an6.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,161
Willis Thanks for your reply. Yes man I think she is fucking someone. Like I said that makes her your Hot Wife and makes you so very lucky. Please let me know when you find out for sure she is fucking.:p With titties like hers I am sure a lot of hot cocks are panting around after her pussy:p As I hope so to man as its so fucking hot:eek: okdeacon said it to you

Willis I just saw your post on Jacksons thread. It would be hot if your Hot Wife was taking BBC. I am on your side and hope you get to watch okdeacon

I haven't said anything to her about the pics. Do you think I should ask her and lket her know that it's ok? I really would like to watch her getting it from another man.

willis_dg said:
I haven't said anything to her about the pics. Do you think I should ask her and lket her know that it's ok? I really would like to watch her getting it from another man.

Willis the way you feel about it I would definitely tell her. I think it might be a start to enjoying your Hot Wife. She has got to trust you totally. Then she will share. It should get you some very hot pussy. You will probably like it fresh fucked by another man. Be sure! Then let her know. Man I would have to know if she has been fucking and I would mean it when I told her it is ok. okdeacon

Nice

Your wife has great tits I wish I was the guy who took those pics and then more than likely fucked the hell out of her.

I think I will ask her about it tonight when we are in bed.

Makes me horny that you guys like her. I like her tits too and love to suck them and put my cock in between them.

She likes just about all sex including anal.

Can't wait

I can't wait to hear what happens. Maybe you should show her this website.

I am going to broach the subject tonight in bed. Will come back tomorrow and let everyone know how it goes.

Willis,

Although the thoughts that must be running through your mind are taking you quite a range of emotion, It might be a good idea to just tell you that you found them and give her answer the benefit of the doubt. Either way, you've got her and it would be a good opportunity to tell her what your fantasies are.

It looks to me like she took the photo's herself. Perhaps to post them, or, maybe she did send them to someone she is (or is thinking about) having sex with.

I think the point is that the opportunity has presented itself for both you and her to get what you want.

Your foot is in the door. Don't let this chance pass you by.

Best of luck,
Doc

Thanks, Doc.

From the pics that you posted in that other thread I am wishing that I could watch YOU take her.

Damn!

Thank you Willis!
From the looks of your wife, It would be my pleasure to please her with you watching for the first time.

Let me know how things work out?

Regards,
Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I did it.

I asked the wife about the pics that I had found. We were in bed and I initiated a little play and I waited until I was inside of her and she was a little worked up and then I whispered into her ear that I had found her secret pics on the computer. I could feel her tense up a little but I quickly reassured her that I loved the pics and that I wasn't upset. I asked her if she had been sending them to anyone. She replied that no the hadn't. I asked who had taken them and she said that she took them herself with her camera phone. I kept slowly fucking her (from behind) and telling her how sexy the pics were and I let it out that I wouldn't mind if she had shown other men the photos as she should be proud of how sexy she looks in them. She sort of moaned in acceptance and then she dropped the bomb, she admitted to having shown the photos to one guy via text message. At that point right there my heart beat really picked up and I almost came. I held back as hard as I could and asked what he thought. She said that he liked them and had wanted her to take more. She also went on to say that he is a coworker. I asked if they had ever had sex and she said no. I asked if she wanted to have sex with him and she replied that no, she is married and then asked, "why, would that turn you on?". I figured that I was past the point of no return so I replied that yes, it would. She kind of moaned again and pushed back against me and said "it would huh?" to which I replied with a couple of harder, slow thrusts into her. I told her that I thought the idea of another man making love to my wife was very hot and that yes, it would turn me on to no end. She said that maybe we would have to do something about that. We contiunued our session until both of us came and afterwards we were laying there in the dark and I asked if she really was interested in that sort of thing and she said that she would think about it. We also talked about the guy at work. He is a little younger than us (mid 30s) and single. Evidentally he is the rage with all of the ladies in the office.

So, how should I pursue this?

Reactions: Macmachine
See I was right!

Now all of the pieces are in place for you to move forward. My wife likes the womanizers too. If she says she will think about it, the answer will eventually be yes.
Keep her hot on the thought but don't be too pushy. Talk about how you will help her set it up and that will keep her turned on. If the guy isn't into it, he's crazy. Sign up for AFF and start looking for other cocks for her as well.

I'll stay in touch!

Good luck,
Doc

Willis Way to go man. You are going to have a Hot Wife and it is going to be great. You are in for some of the best pussy you have ever had in your life. Your beautiful wife has some or the finest titties I have ever got a hard on looking at. I know its no big deal but I bet you a dollar she has had a cock and is just not ready to tell you yet. Remember she must trust you totally!!! before she can feel safe in telling you she has already had some cock. I call that sneaky fucking,and its a nut buster when she finally tells you about it later. Or its fun to find their pussy fresh fucked and full of cum. There is so many ways to enjoy the pleasures of a hot wife.:p So get your ass ready for some hot times. You know as well as I do that with those titties of hers she has had cocks panting after her ass since she grew them. Its not always fair for some girls are hotter targets than others and they cant keep their guard up forever and ever minute of every day. Sooner or later some big cocked motherfucker is going to get in their panties and get some of her pussy. Its the law of the jungle. So enjoy, maybe she will bake you a pie:p okdeacon

Yep !!!! Don't think you have to wait....

Really need to talk with your wife. You don't have to wait to be a cuckold... she's already doing it with someone... Now the trick is to cut yourself into the action....

Users who are viewing this thread