• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fishing anyone?

subhub174014

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

It's good seeing so many women fishing. I can remember back when one would hardly ever see a female touch a fish alone go fishing.

The native Americans had it figured out right, take the catch home and she can clean and cook it!
Im just joking, I would never expect a woman to do that. I know some that do, and are better at it than myself. But they should choose what they do

Both my girlfriend and I love fishing with our black husbands. And yes, we both help with cleaning them also.. We’re not as good at it as the boys are but at least we try..lol

Both my girlfriend and I love fishing with our black husbands. And yes, we both help with cleaning them also.. We’re not as good at it as the boys are but at least we try..lol
That's what counts!
I never mind bating the hook and taking off the fish. Wife doesn't get to fish much but enjoys it when they are biting.
It's kinda like flirting, have to keep her attention or she looses interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back