• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First up close and personal cuckold.

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
It is many years ago now but while I’m in reflective mood about my cuckold marriage, I thought I would revisit it and the memories and emotions it invokes.
I was pretty sure my wife was cheating on me with other men. There was the time when she was really mad and me and my best friend that she blurted out “the only reason your best friend hasn’t screwed me is because he couldn’t keep it up long enough to get it inside me”. Whilst it may not have been a confession that she’d cheated on me with my best friend, it showed me she was totally willing and would have had he been able to slip it into her and it also told me she very well might have with others who hadn’t the same problem filling her pussy. I pictured laying there, her legs apart waiting for my mate to ride her, she had obviously consented to getting naked enough to let him ride her, so I knew that mentally my wife was a cheater.
Quite a few friends and acquaintances had suggested that my wife wasn’t being faithful to me but none would go so far as to say with whom she’d had sex or a specific time. It was well over two years since I’d last had sex with my wife and I had trouble seeing her as sex hungry woman seeking sex outside our marriage when she seemed so uninterested in sex in general. After all in the first 3 years of our marriage she and I had only made love 9 times including our honeymoon.

Marie was one of the people who had been telling me Karen, my wife, was doing other guys. She and Karen didn’t get on the best with my wife calling her a slut and her calling my wife miss goodie two shoes! She was married to the older brother of my wife’s best friend and was very sexy in all she did and fitted her short skirt so that when standing erect they just covered the lowest point of her panties. We were all gathered for party at our next door neighbours, somewhere in the region or 45-50 people, so I was unsuspecting of Marie’s motives when she insisted on me getting a certain album from my home. The more I tried to pass it off as too much trouble the more she pleaded for me to go with her and get it.
It was only once I was outside and saw a lot of lights on next door, my house, I thought something might be awry. When I’d left less than an hour ago I’d left only the hall lights on but now there were quite a few on throughout the house. My key didn’t work in the front door as it had now been double locked from the inside I rang the doorbell and waited, nothing, rang again and waited, still nothing. At this point Marie who was standing outside my bedroom window put a finger to her lips to hush me and beckoned me over to her.

With it being earl summer the bedroom window was in open vent position so I could hear all that was going on in the bedroom. I could tell from Marie’s smile that she knew the sounds drifting out to us was of someone getting fucked on the bed, my bed. The sounds of bed being rhythmically bounced on told Marie and I that a few feet away a man and a woman were getting it on. Even at this point I wasn’t convinced who it was, maybe someone had borrowed a key to go next door and have sex! It was only once the woman uttered her first words to say to him “I think they’ve gone”! That I knew the woman was my wife. I had no idea who the man was, I panicked and starting banging on the window! The creaking of the bed stopped immediately! The spinning of my stomach slowed until I heard my wife say “don’t stop, keep going, I don’t want you to stop.” For the first time he spoke and I knew who was riding my wife. It was one of our best friends, Gary, a local cop. He asked her if she was sure and she replied “yes, I want you to cum in me”. Feeling so sick, thinking I was going to throw up I banged again on the window and pleaded with them “ please stop”, then to my wife, don’t let him cum in you, if he doesn’t cum in you he hasn’t really fucked you and I’ll forgive you”. “Don’t stop, keep riding me” is all I heard in response. The sounds of the bed told us that Gary was riding my wife faster and harder now, I knew he was close to cumming. Marie was smiling widely as I again thumped on the window and pleaded for her to stop him. “Don’t stop, keep going, cum in me”. I was about to start pleading again as heard a few muffled grunts, a few stuttered sounds from the bed and I knew I was too late, Gary had cum in my wife. Looked ay Marie, I didn’t want her to be here, to witness my humiliation. As my wife said ”that was so good” to the man between her legs, Marie reached over and cupped my cock with her hand, she laughed a quiet little laugh as she whispered in my ear, “you’re a cuckold and you enjoyed it, you have a hard on”. I’d never heard the word before but it sounded like cuckoo and I sure felt like someone had just filled my nest with a big egg. Marie was already leaving and heading back to party as I listened to Gary rolling off my wife and exhaling deeply as he landed on his back beside her. I knocked the window timidly and asked for the front door to be opened but the silence told me I was being ignored. I was in shock and headed towards the party myself, i still wasn’t sure what had happened and what I was going to do or what this meant.
As I entered through the door of our neighbour’s I hear Marie’s voice. She was telling all who would listen about what had happened, my banging on the window pleading for them to stop and at the end how I had a hard on. I sounded so pathetic in her story and regretted having reacted publicly like had, it would have been so much wiser and sophisticated to have just let Gary ride my wife and pretend I was okay with it. Marie continued “so miss goody two shoes is as fond of spreading her legs as any of us and just as easy a lay”! I couldn’t listen to any more of this and couldn’t face any of the other guests at the party with them all knowing what had just happened and what a fool I’d made of myself to the whole neighbourhood. I silently let myself out and headed back over home. I tried the front door again but it was still double locked, I walked to the bedroom window and heard the bed announce that my wife was getting fucked again. This time no protests, no banging on the windows, I stood head forward and listened in silence until again the grunts and stuttering bed told me Gary had cum for a second time that night in my wife. I stood in silent vigil until saw their shadows play on the blinds and knew they were up and about. I went back to the front door and began to ring the doorbell every few minutes until at last it was unlocked and opened to me. Gary was standing slightly in front of my wife, almost protectively. I looked into the eyes of the man who had so recently been between my wife’s legs, I knew his cock had so recently been exploring deep inside her pussy, the wet sensations of it had taken him to two orgasms, he had KNOWN my wife in the most intimate sense and just at this moment she was so much his and not mine. I wasn’t sure if it was a smug expression, or one of embarrassment but I held his gaze as long as I could before turning to my wife. “why did you not stop when I asked you, when you were caught on why did you just carry on” I blurted out at her, more accusation than question? “We weren’t doing anything” she began, but I cut her short and said “the bedroom window was wide open, Marie and I could plainly hear all that was going on”. “Why when I pleaded for you to stop did you ask Gary to keep on riding you, beg him to carry until he came in you”? “Marie, was outside too”, was all she responded with. “Yes she’s over in the party tell everyone about you being fucked and me making an idiot of myself”. “Why didn’t you stop when I pleaded with you”? I looked her in the eye and at last she answered me but I wish she hadn’t. “Because, I had a big cock inside me and it felt so good I didn’t want him to stop” and with a flick of her hair she proceeded to lead Gary back to the party and leave me to stew.
I went inside and picked up a dictionary C-U-C-K-O-L-D ~ noun. the husband of an unfaithful wife.
Yes I was a cuckold, no doubting that, I and so many people around now knew it, Marie and my bawling had seen to that. She’d taught me a new word and shattered my simple little world.

Self sacrifice at the altar of Cuckoldry

Since Gary and I were close friends from before he cuckolded me and we lived near each other it wasn’t unusual for us to be same bar, Corr’s Corner near Glengormley. In was in this pub we all first met. However on this occasion it was just a couple of nights after I caught my wife cuckolding me with Gary. He was standing at the urinal having a pee when I entered the toilet, since there were only two urinals had no choice but to stand next to him. As I stood peeing I couldn’t resist looking over at the cock that had so recently been inside m wife. Gary saw me look and in response turn the palm of his hand face up so his cock was resting, fully ******* for me to see in his palm. His flaccid cock protruded an inch or more plus its head, beyond the end of his hand and was a good 1 ½” or more in diameter. I stretch my cock to maybe 2 ½” but in doing so it was less than ½” across. Even now I’m not sure why I did what I did next. I turned my own hand palm up and let my cock rest in it. It didn’t reach half way across my hand and was ¾“ at the thickest point of the head. Was I giving a reason why my wife might have cheated on me or was I conceding defeat through no contest? Anyway I looked at his much larger dick and then at my own little wimp. He was comparing us also and his expression can only be described as ‘cocky’. There were others present who knew what we were doing and that I had caught Gary fucking my wife earlier that week and done nothing about it. We stood like that until someone told us put it away. I looked one last time at Gary’s cock and it looked just that little bit longer and thicker, was he turned on by confronting his cuckold like this?
I have no idea how big he is when he is hard and I would never see his erect cock other than some 6 years later and even then it was only a few inches at most as the rest of it was inside my wife’s pussy. In this contest there was only one winner and whatever Gary was thinking, it was QED for me as to why this man was riding my wife and I wasn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back