• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Post!! Is my girlfriend ready??

• Thread starterHott-T
  • Start date

Hott-T

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2011
Hello All,

This is my first post. I have browsed quite a bit on this thread as it is quite a turn on to fantasize and attempt to initiate my girlfriend into the cuckold lifestyle.

She does not know that I am posting on this thread, but the goal is to one day get her to be involved and to have her get with other men.

A quick synopsis of the progress I have made with her. I have not told her specifically that I want her to get with other men. However, I have hinted about it, told her to send some of her guy friends (that have "crushes" on her) naked pics...etc

She sends me naked pics all the time and enjoyes it when I send them to my friends. She has told me that she may be open to a MFM threesome, and that a DP would turn her on but she doesnt know if she is comfortable enough. She is 21 and is very comfortable with her body. I think she has what it takes and has potential to get with other men.

Currently she does know that I think its hot when guys want her and when she is a tease. She thought it was kind of weird that I would want her to send naked pics to guys that flirt with her, she said she would feel like she was doing something wrong. I told her as long as I know about it there is nothing wrong with it, it is a big turn on to make guys want her.

I always tease her when she doesnt respond to a text and say, oh "you must be sexting some other guys". She thinks its funny but says she would feel uncomfortable doing that. However, finally just the other day she said that maybe she would send a pic or two to someone, so that may happen soon!!

What do you guys think. Any advice as to how to continue to attempt to get her into more of an open relationship? I dont think she is familiar with lifestyles like this and she definitely has not done anything like this in the past, but she really seems like she has potential...

In the future, when I have more time, I'll post a couple of the reasons that I think she may be a little more of a ***** than she tries to appear to be...

**There are a couple more pics I uploaded to her album.. Check em out..

5.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
She looks amazing. Who wouldn't want to see her in the throw of hot sex?!! Lol
Since you've been reading for a while I'm sure you've read the advantages of a highly sexes partner and the pit falls. What's to keep her with you? Remember entering I to this you might love her flirting and playing but she might find someone that just does it for her more then teasing you, and you'll be standing alone.
But if she's just a current fling and you want to see how kinky you can get her to act. First thing more tanktop shirts with no bra low cut. Show off the goods as much as possible!! Good luck.

Communication is the biggest key in this whole situation. You two sound like you have a VERY good relationship - don't let this "Other Guy" situation change that. Back when I was in this type of relationship, both me and my girl picked the guy/couple. It was communication throughout. You need to keep that up. Right now you two are in college which is the best time to experiment. Just don't let it get out of hand. And I know, this is just starting out, but these are things to keep in mind throughout. Others will tell you the same thing, just in their own special ways

Hott-T said:
I always tease her when she doesnt respond to a text and say, oh "you must be sexting some other guys".

Yeh... I might cut that out as much. She might think its funny, but she might just be playing it off like that. You don't want to come off as insecure... unless you really think she IS sexting other guys. Which, judging by your post, I don't think you do. But girls don't like insecure guys. You know that.

You have to also understand that for girls, especially college girls, it's a lot of talk and very little action. She might just want to talk about it with you because it turns both of you on. But if it were to come down to actually fucking another guy, she might not be interested. For girls that age, it's more about the idea behind it. It turns both of you on in a way, so thats why she keeps doing it.

I will be following this story, I'm anxious to hear how you think she's more of a ***** than she acts :)

Any woman with a body like that was born ready!!! Seriously, when God designed women to attract the sexual attention of men, he designed a woman like your girl. She's got it all. The fact that she may be a nice person who has moral integrity and doesn't want to cheat on you or do something that would lessen your opinion of her has nothing to do with the fact that ever since she reached puberty men have been lusting after her. Trust me, she knows that, and she senses at a genetic level the power over men it gives her. She also senses, however, that her power must be used discreetly because once she starts giving it away indiscriminately, she loses that power . . . unless she has a man like you to cover her back. That's where us cuckolds really shine. We WANT our women to use their god given gifts to pleasure other men, and with a man like you covering her back physically and emotionally, she suddenly doesn't have to worry whether someone she fucks will disrespect her later or call her back. She can just fuck like a man fucks, for personal pleasure without worrying about the emotional and social consequences. That's a huge relief for a woman so inclined, and the urge is most definitely there in any woman built like her. Christ, she's perfect! When a woman has a body like that, it's a goddamn travesty of nature for her not to use it sexually as much as she can get away with, and it's a travesty of nature for a man to try to keep it all to himself. She was built to fuck. If her face is as nice as her body and she's reasonably horny and enjoys sex frequently, you're home free. I would quit fucking around with the hints and just come out and tell her what's on your mind. You might be surprised at her answer. When I first spit it out to my second wife (one year into our marriage when I had to go on a second six week business trip abroad), she was a bit shocked at first, but she fucked five guys in the first week I was gone, and she didn't slow down until the count exceed 850 ten years later. Hot women with hot bodies know they're hot; they're just not sure of how much they can get away with, and they've learned from experience as single girls how quickly men forget them once they've fucked them. She's in the best of all possible situations for a hot girl with a smoking body. You just have to tell her that you'll love her unconditionally while she's out fucking whoever she picks from all the guys who want her, that she'll always have you to come back to and you'll not only not be angry with her, you'll be waiting eagerly to hear her stories, lick her pussy, and fuck her sloppy hole. Offer her security while she explores her lust, and you'll be home free. Just be honest about it and spit it on out. Even if she continues to resist, at least she'll know what you want and know that should the opportunity arise, she can act with your permission and blessing. Are there dangers involved for you and your relationship with her? Of course there are, but there are, anyway. She could decide you're too perverted for her as soon as you tell her. Or as the previous guy said, she could fuck someone who lights her fire so much that she drops you and leaves with him. The trouble with letting those fears dictate your future, however, is that you're not likely to change no matter what happens with her or anyone else. If you're a cuck, you're a cuck. It's been a long time building, and it most likely won't go away. Any relationship you establish is going to have that element in it whether you act on it or not, so I say go for it while you're young and horny and have a girlfriend who can attract whole armies of hot cock. If it back fires, it backfires. It probably wouldn't have lasted anyway simply because you can't change, and she wouldn't go along with who you are at a very deep level . If it works, you'll have one of the hottest hot wives I've ever seen on here, and she'll be happily fucking away for the next ten or twenty years and loving you intensely for letting her enjoy her smoldering sexuality to the fullest.

Hank jones said:
First thing more tanktop shirts with no bra low cut. Show off the goods as much as possible!! Good luck.

Oh trust me, Ive tried to tell her to dress like that but it doesnt work too often..ha. I have now gotten her to enjoy dressing in sexy dresses and as you can see in the pic, no panties!

Funny part about that, I told her it would be sexy for her to wear a sexy dress like that with no panties even if I wasnt with her. So, she's wears it, takes the pic, and I meet up with her later. However, I reached under her dress and what do you know - she had a thong on!!!

I thought it was funny and also really admired the fact that she would take them off just to take a pic for me and pretend like she wasnt wearing panties while she was out at the bar just because she knew it would excite me. Meanwhile she didnt feel comfortable being at a bar, in a dress with no panties on without me.

This is why I think she would be perfect for this, she is totally honest and really faithful. She does things because I enjoy them, not for her own pleasure...yet. However, this is also the reason I think she may totally turn down the idea of getting with anyone else.

MorganTheCapn said:
Yeh... I might cut that out as much. She might think its funny, but she might just be playing it off like that. You don't want to come off as insecure... unless you really think she IS sexting other guys. Which, judging by your post, I don't think you do. But girls don't like insecure guys. You know that.
QUOTE]

Yes, I totally agree, girls love being with someone that is confident and secure. And when I text things like that she knows that it is not out of insecurity but more hoping that one day she says, "Yea, I sent this guy that wants to fuck me a naked pic to make him want me more!"... Wouldnt that be nice? Hopefully soon...

But yea, there is no insecurity here, I am very secure and confident and she knows that. Which is also why I think I started liking the cuck lifestyle, I am confident enough to get turned on by what my girlfriend does, even if its with someone else! As long as it turns her on it is a turn on to me as opposed to getting jealous.

MorganTheCapn said:
I will be following this story, I'm anxious to hear how you think she's more of a ***** than she acts :)

Well, for starters - We have been dating a year now. Originally she told me she had sex with 3 people before me, which was very believable as I did not have sex with her for the first couple weeks and part of me though she was a virgin. However, her body was out of this world so I kind of thought that was impossible...

Well after a few months of dating I asked her again, and I dont think she remembered our first conversation about it because she was kinda tipsy. This time the number was 7. hmmmm? I didnt say anything about it as I dont really get jealous or mad if a girl lies about something like that. Well, just recently we were kind of having some pillow talk / foreplay and I was just asking her some random sexual questions and I also through in there that I know she had to have been with more than 7 ppl.

I was flirty about it though so she knew I wasnt going to be mad if she did, well when all was said and done, the number turned out to be 14!! So from 3, to 7, to 14!

I know that does not make her a *****, but she was in a serious relationship for a few years. So it turns out, the 14 ppl she had sex with were in about a year and a half time frame. So I know she puts out if she is into a guy.

I havent asked her to many questions about sex with other guys in the past except for things she has done. She told me she had sex with a guy on a boat because it was his fantasy... just small things like that.

I really want to ask her if she has been with any guys with a big dick and get her to tell me some of her sexual encounters. However, that one would be a little tougher to bring up... any suggestions??

becontree2001uk said:
Great tits! I hope she goes black ummm

Lol... When I first started the cuck thing, with a past relationship, I wasnt really into that. It was just about having my girlfriend get with other guys and tell me about it. It made us really close, best friends and she could/would tell me anything/everything...

I do have some exciting stories from that relationship which maybe I will get into down the road...

The thing is, with this girlfriend, I have been fantasizing about her getting with black guys too. I think its because she asked me who I would want the most on tv or in movies etc.. Probably kim kardashian..ha.

But when I asked her, she told me the name of someone from a basketball team. Now I am not into sports much so didnt know who he was. However, I did think it sounded like a black guys name. So I look him up and yupp, it was.

This was quite a turn on as I did not think she was into black guys, apparently I am not very good at reading her...ha. So now, out of the 14 ppl she has been with, I am wondering how many were black. This is def going to be a tough question to ask, I will try to find a way tho..ha!

Here is another pic... I have tons of them, howerever she takes a lot with her fac in them and I dont feel like editing them so I'll just post a few for now that she did not include her face in them...

1105.jpg

Hott-T said:
Well, for starters - We have been dating a year now. Originally she told me she had sex with 3 people before me, which was very believable as I did not have sex with her for the first couple weeks and part of me though she was a virgin. However, her body was out of this world so I kind of thought that was impossible...

Well after a few months of dating I asked her again, and I dont think she remembered our first conversation about it because she was kinda tipsy. This time the number was 7. hmmmm? I didnt say anything about it as I dont really get jealous or mad if a girl lies about something like that. Well, just recently we were kind of having some pillow talk / foreplay and I was just asking her some random sexual questions and I also through in there that I know she had to have been with more than 7 ppl.

I was flirty about it though so she knew I wasnt going to be mad if she did, well when all was said and done, the number turned out to be 14!! So from 3, to 7, to 14!

I know that does not make her a *****, but she was in a serious relationship for a few years. So it turns out, the 14 ppl she had sex with were in about a year and a half time frame. So I know she puts out if she is into a guy.

I havent asked her to many questions about sex with other guys in the past except for things she has done. She told me she had sex with a guy on a boat because it was his fantasy... just small things like that.

I really want to ask her if she has been with any guys with a big dick and get her to tell me some of her sexual encounters. However, that one would be a little tougher to bring up... any suggestions??

And another thing... She likes it when my friends want her, she likes when I show/forward them the pics she sends me. Not to mention she lets me take videos of her and tells me those are my videos and I can do what I want with them, ie. show my friends. She seems to like the attention, she is faithful but seems like she has a side to her that is just waiting to be turned out...

Oh yeah ummm Why not encourage her to get a black lover witha big cock to stretch her white pussy wide, and give those big titties a good working over.

becontree2001uk said:
Oh yeah ummm Why not encourage her to get a black lover witha big cock to stretch her white pussy wide, and give those big titties a good working over.

Well, lets make that the end goal!! Definitely a fantasy, but I will have to start out smaller than that...ha!

I first need to find out how many black men she has been with and then hopefully get into the conversation of how big they were and how much she enjoyed it!!

willypeter said:
Any woman with a body like that was born ready!!! Seriously, when God designed women to attract the sexual attention of men, he designed a woman like your girl. She's got it all. The fact that she may be a nice person who has moral integrity and doesn't want to cheat on you or do something that would lessen your opinion of her has nothing to do with the fact that ever since she reached puberty men have been lusting after her. Trust me, she knows that, and she senses at a genetic level the power over men it gives her. She also senses, however, that her power must be used discreetly because once she starts giving it away indiscriminately, she loses that power . . . unless she has a man like you to cover her back. That's where us cuckolds really shine. We WANT our women to use their god given gifts to pleasure other men, and with a man like you covering her back physically and emotionally, she suddenly doesn't have to worry whether someone she fucks will disrespect her later or call her back. She can just fuck like a man fucks, for personal pleasure without worrying about the emotional and social consequences. That's a huge relief for a woman so inclined, and the urge is most definitely there in any woman built like her. Christ, she's perfect! When a woman has a body like that, it's a goddamn travesty of nature for her not to use it sexually as much as she can get away with, and it's a travesty of nature for a man to try to keep it all to himself. She was built to fuck. If her face is as nice as her body and she's reasonably horny and enjoys sex frequently, you're home free. I would quit fucking around with the hints and just come out and tell her what's on your mind. You might be surprised at her answer. When I first spit it out to my second wife (one year into our marriage when I had to go on a second six week business trip abroad), she was a bit shocked at first, but she fucked five guys in the first week I was gone, and she didn't slow down until the count exceed 850 ten years later. Hot women with hot bodies know they're hot; they're just not sure of how much they can get away with, and they've learned from experience as single girls how quickly men forget them once they've fucked them. She's in the best of all possible situations for a hot girl with a smoking body. You just have to tell her that you'll love her unconditionally while she's out fucking whoever she picks from all the guys who want her, that she'll always have you to come back to and you'll not only not be angry with her, you'll be waiting eagerly to hear her stories, lick her pussy, and fuck her sloppy hole. Offer her security while she explores her lust, and you'll be home free. Just be honest about it and spit it on out. Even if she continues to resist, at least she'll know what you want and know that should the opportunity arise, she can act with your permission and blessing. Are there dangers involved for you and your relationship with her? Of course there are, but there are, anyway. She could decide you're too perverted for her as soon as you tell her. Or as the previous guy said, she could fuck someone who lights her fire so much that she drops you and leaves with him. The trouble with letting those fears dictate your future, however, is that you're not likely to change no matter what happens with her or anyone else. If you're a cuck, you're a cuck. It's been a long time building, and it most likely won't go away. Any relationship you establish is going to have that element in it whether you act on it or not, so I say go for it while you're young and horny and have a girlfriend who can attract whole armies of hot cock. If it back fires, it backfires. It probably wouldn't have lasted anyway simply because you can't change, and she wouldn't go along with who you are at a very deep level . If it works, you'll have one of the hottest hot wives I've ever seen on here, and she'll be happily fucking away for the next ten or twenty years and loving you intensely for letting her enjoy her smoldering sexuality to the fullest.

This whole posting is genius!! It all makes complete logical sense!! And I thank you for the compliments of her, "one of the hottest hot wives!"... Too bad she doesnt know I am posting on her, she would enjoy that!

And I agree, once youve experienced being turned on to the fullest by having your woman get with another man and being ok with it (turned on by it), there is nothing that would turn you one more.

I first experienced this when I was cheated on a long time ago... That led into me being ok with it just to try to get over my girlfriend and allow her to do what she wanted in the meantime. Never did I know that it was going to end up being the most extreme turn on initiating that behavior with the girlfriends following her...

So far, she seems to be ok with the fact that I like different things than the norm. She said she likes that I am different. I know that she knows that I fantasize about other guys getting with her, as she has said that before. However, we have not talked about it in much detail.

I think it would take a lot of time to get her to actually do it... When I first brought up sending naked pics to her guy friends, she told me she would only do it if I was the one taking the pics and if I was with her. That way she wouldnt feel like she was doing anything wrong. Thats just the way she is. But just based on everything so far, I think eventually it could lead to more...

Well after hearing more it sounds like you are on your way.
Honesty and security. Sounds like that's what you two are working on.
Good luck

Yeah... dont do it. THis is just a re-enactment of you being abandoned at some point by someone during your childhood. Don't eroticize your trauma.

She's stunning!! Keep posting moar pictures damn...

"THis is just a re-enactment"

On the re-enactment topic there is the following article:

A Helpful Way to Conceptualize and Understand Reenactments
Michael S. Levy, Ph.D.

To access this article just do a google web search.

Cheers

Some additional info on re-enactment, readily available by doing a google web search.

Cheating Fate: Healing theTrauma of Childhood Re-enactment
By Lynn Grodzki, LCSW

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread