• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Experience

• Thread starterAsianwifeforu
  • Start date

Asianwifeforu

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2020
Hello,
brand new to this website. I have a hot Asian wife. She workout a lot so she has a hot body. I have been feeling lately she has been cheating on me. She got home from the gym and took a shower. I was horny so I fucked her. As I pulled my cock out on the first stroke I had cum on my cock. She said it was her cum and she was horny too. But I did not buy it. So I set cctv in my house just to see if I could hear her talking to some guy. When I checked the cctv a week later was the first time I saw this guy fucking my wife. I think he is a co worker of hers I met him before.He always had a crush on her. I first got mad but than got horny and started to like it. Has anyone else had these feelings before. I know she talks about a guy at the gym so that might be her next victim if she has not already banged him.

Reactions: aussiehorse
That must be very interesting to You. Normally it is to many many husbands. It is even hot idea and the thrueth that wife likes many cocks.

Yes, I was surprised at my reaction. I think she does like many cocks

Reactions: aussiehorse and Tantrixxx
And I think that She even begin to need new cocks, many of new cocks. It is wonderfull.

Kik me cucks
I am bull looking for a real long term cuck
Jackiegrey24

you installed ccctv & waited a week to look? you have way more patience than i do.

Users who are viewing this thread