• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally she wants to

• Thread starterjamiehalen
  • Start date

jamiehalen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2007
After many times discussing it, my wife said she would try it but she thinks she is not pretty enough to find a well hung guy how would want to deliver some bbc deep inside her and let her ride bareback. Tell me after looking at these pics is she not a hot milf? Encouragement from some guys with the BBC will really help push her to trying black for the first time. She does love to show off and had demonstrated to me how she wants to ride her first BBC bareback while I watch her. Whne she cums I make jer tell how bad she wants black deep inside her.... what do you think?

here are her pics

Sorry Her pics was to big. I had to shrink then a bit.

Attachments

• Jenny3.jpg
    Jenny3.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 655
  • jenny4.jpg
    jenny4.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 536
  • jenny5.jpg
    jenny5.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 458
  • jenny9.jpg
    jenny9.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 586
  • jenny8.jpg
    jenny8.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 278
Bbc In Nyc

I'd Love To Follow Her Finger With My Tongue Then My Dick.

She's Got The Hot Body For Bbc. Get That Hard Cock To Ride Baby.

getting it

hi if that really is your wife she wil have problem whatsoever getting laid. it may be she is a bit afraid of tacking teh first step. once she has tho be warned they always want more.

Wow! she is hot and sexy. As a black guy I would love to satisfy her with my big black cock; I think most black guys would! So whats stopping you girl trying black?

No wedding ring, itsnt that kind of strange, if she's married?

T

Jenny has a nice body...
If she is willing to be mounted by big black studs, it will happen hubby!!!
~)_(~
I guess she can handle more BBC at the same time...
You'll be astonished!

Users who are viewing this thread