• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally Sharing Our Naughty Home Videos

Upload any pics and videos you have already collected of my hot wife to the file share so that others can enjoy her.

My hot wife

Armanda said:
Upload any pics and videos you have already collected of my hot wife to the file share so that others can enjoy her.

My hot wife
Mate, I don't really get what's going on with these file downloads. They appear to save from that site, but the folder their saved too always turns up empty.
What is this ??

My Internet security is flagging your Files.fm site as a dangerous page. Are you trying to have us download a virus or something ?

Don't know what your issue is mate. Files.fm is a professional filesharing site which scans all files uploaded and shared.
Unfortunately it looks like your PC might have an issue.

Now sharing my wife's pregnant videos - sex with a hot pregnant wife !

Reactions: TheOther
Let me know if you missed out getting your copies. I can re-upload the files if there is demand.

Armanda said:
Let me know if you missed out getting your copies. I can re-upload the files if there is demand.
Would love to see them

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
Do you have any videos of your wife sucking your cock ? Any blow job vids ?

Blowjob old video is there now - get your copy.

Real hot moments captured on video to be enjoyed for many years to cum.

Milf Wife - Real Sex

Last edited:
Blow job video is there now - grab a copy .

Armanda said:
Blow job video is there now - grab a copy .
Nothing there again. By the time we see this, you've pulled them. Give it more time, like a day or two ?

Users who are viewing this thread