Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Filipina Slut Wife's Used Pussy

• Thread startercreempieluvr
  • Start date

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
My beautiful Filipina wife's used pussy right after a young Bull with a Big Cock Fucked her good.
I love to eat her freshly fucked pussy.

1.jpg
2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: biukgal, newcucka, tjan9999 and 9 others
creempieluvr said:
My beautiful Filipina wife's used pussy right after a young Bull with a Big Cock Fucked her good.

1.jpg
2.jpg
I would love to have a taste myself

She is hot!! I personally, would have her groom her pussy until it was completely bare...do not enjoy getting hair between my teeth. But I would not say not to having a go at that hairy pussy!

Reactions: Filipinalust
creempieluvr said:

1.jpg
2.jpg
Same here. I hope to taste sperm in my wife's pussy when she spreads open. Hopefully few loads. She describes how they fucked her as I eat her. I cum over and over wishing I was there to see her stretched cunt

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr, HornyFilipino and Lovasianladies
myusedwife said:
Same here. I hope to taste sperm in my wife's pussy when she spreads open. Hopefully few loads. She describes how they fucked her as I eat her. I cum over and over wishing I was there to see her stretched cun

I am always there to watch. She will not do it unless I'm there to watch it.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
creempieluvr said:

1.jpg
2.jpg
would love to leave her dripping with a huge load for you to taste

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino, creempieluvr and Lovasianladies
myusedwife said:
Same here. I hope to taste sperm in my wife's pussy when she spreads open. Hopefully few loads. She describes how they fucked her as I eat her. I cum over and over wishing I was there to see her stretched cunt
Any videos of her fucking?

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
lknforfun said:
would love to leave her dripping with a huge load for you to taste
Awww I want to taste that juicy filipina mature pussy after it was fucked by a young bull bwc!

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread