• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiancé and I decided a BBC to pop her cherry wedding night

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
We talked about it and thought not only to be hot but special. She's truly fascinated with BBC though she never played with one, told me she did with a few white boys, went as far as ass fucked but pussy nothing ever went in it. saving it for Mr right. That we now know each other very well, I am legally a cuckold and she well enjoys dominating men, especially the man in her life we are perfect together. I had two virgins in my life so why not let her have her dream come true. She honestly asked me to ask this here and get others' opinions.

WElyRJyl.jpgHOuX85Wl.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Rbm, sluthunt and 36 others
Kudalskies said:
We talked about it and thought not only to be hot but special. She's truly fascinated with BBC though she never played with one, told me she did with a few white boys, went as far as ass fucked but pussy nothing ever went in it. saving it for Mr right. That we now know each other very well, I am legally a cuckold and she well enjoys dominating men, especially the man in her life we are perfect together. I had two virgins in my life so why not let her have her dream come true. She honestly asked me to ask this here and get others' opinions.

WElyRJyl.jpgHOuX85Wl.jpg
I think it is a great pan, if you guys can be in the same place on this, I think you will have a wonderful marriage. As you know vaginal virginity is very over rated. My Mexican wife was a vaginal virgin when we married and we never shared with anyone. The I got a huge dose of ED and the answer was for my wife to have lovers. To our mutual surprise, she really liked fucking strangers and I enjoy watching her. It has evolved to where she now works for a Black pimp and fucks an average of 3 BBC's a day and we still enjoy a very good marriage Congratulations and best of luck !

ed

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, happytwobeecucked and littlesmallie
Kudalskies said:

WElyRJyl.jpgHOuX85Wl.jpg
Great but get a few Huge BBC's to take her on her wedding night, do you want to watch, let her go alone with them or join all of them so they all know you are a cuckold ?

Reactions: Rbm, franklyhorny, littlesmallie and 3 others
rwall said:
Great but get a few Huge BBC's to take her on her wedding night, do you want to watch, let her go alone with them or join all of them so they all know you are a cuckold ?
He should absolutely go and watch and then suck their cocks and have hem piss on him.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, whitewife696969, rwall and 1 other person
rwall said:
A few BBC's? :oops: she's sealed closed down there. nothing ever went inside her yet. I don't think one with average size will finish going in her the first night, might take a couple of nights.

Reactions: franklyhorny, littlesmallie, rcmohawk and 2 others
old fred said:
He should absolutely go and watch and then suck their cocks and have hem piss on him.
She likes humiliating and pissing on me, but when it comes to her bulls she likes them humiliate and piss on her.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Urwifennewfun, whitewife696969 and 2 others
Kudalskies said:
A few BBC's? :oops: she's sealed closed down there. nothing ever went inside her yet. I don't think one with average size will finish going in her the first night, might take a couple of nights.
They will get all the way in her and cum very deep in her, just waiting to see if their seed works on her

Reactions: Rbm, CreamyBill, franklyhorny and 2 others
Kudalskies said:
My Mexican wife work works as an ****** for a Black pimp says that she bets that they will get their cocks in her, but she might need some stiches later

Reactions: CreamyBill, franklyhorny, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
old fred said:
My Mexican wife work works as an ****** for a Black pimp says that she bets that they will get their cocks in her, but she might need some stiches later
That would be hot to watch, seeing her getting ripped open like that then needing stiches, that would be so damn hot

Reactions: franklyhorny, littlesmallie, whitewife696969 and 2 others
Kudalskies said:
She likes humiliating and pissing on me, but when it comes to her bulls she likes them humiliate and piss on her.
damn I would love her pissing on me then letting her bulls do it as well

Reactions: franklyhorny
coyotevirus said:
Don't kid yourself! Her cherry was popped on prom night!
In middleast we have no prom nights. Hell girls always have don't go anywhere, stay home, don't think to mess with anyone policy nights, and... you better be a virgin on your wedding night :eek:

By the way here is a pic of her look a little closer :p
5umlje9.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: hikawade, franklyhorny, laury and 11 others
Kudalskies said:
In middleast we have no prom nights. Hell girls always have don't go anywhere, stay home, don't think to mess with anyone policy nights, and... you better be a virgin on your wedding night :eek:

By the way here is a pic of her look a little closer :p
5umlje9.jpg

Looks like a bottom I've seen before :D:D

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, Sheetselbob and 1 other person
No luck finding a BBC in an Arab country, had to do it myself
Wedding night pics...

20220906_164708.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ronvangeel, franklyhorny, laury and 9 others
Ready to take a cock in her pussy for the first time...

20220906_164702.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ronvangeel, franklyhorny, laury and 8 others
Cherry waiting to be popped..

08.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, franklyhorny, laury and 6 others
After 4 days of slowly and patiently trying... it's all done

Screenshot (324).png

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, franklyhorny, laury and 6 others
Nicely done!

Reactions: franklyhorny and old fred
The day i get married I want a whole crew of black guys waiting in the wedding suite to destroy my new wife.

Reactions: CreamyBill, Rbm, franklyhorny and 2 others
Kudalskies said:
No luck finding a BBC in an Arab country, had to do it myself
Wedding night pics...

20220906_164708.jpg
Amazingly hot and sexy ass love it

Reactions: franklyhorny and littlesmallie

Users who are viewing this thread