FHM Sexist 100 Women 2009

• Thread startersugarcube
  • Start date
Basically, these threads always end up as a goldmine for people who love to bitch and argue. The too main arguments:

1. How do you know for a fact that they've gone black?

2. Do mixed race guys like Barack Obama, Derek Jeter, Tiger Woods, etc. count as black guys?

The answer to question #1 is:

It is almost impossible to know for certain. Someone can take even the most convincing case like Heidi Klum and point out that there really isn't any proof they've gone black. Someone can make the most extreme arguments like... maybe Seal is gay and Heidi was artificially inseminated to produce her children.... and without DNA tests there is no way to prove them wrong.

I think the answer to question # 2 is going to be up to each reader. Obama, Jeter and Tiger all have black dads and non-black mothers. For me, I would count them all as black. For others, they just aren't black enough for their tastes. Fine by me. I won't try to convince them otherwise.

The people that love arguing and posting negative attacks will always be able to find something to fight about.

If anyone has info or speculation on a BLACKED memeber of this list please add, please DO NOT add if you just wish they were...

If you look around on the various interracial, urban, and celebrity gossip boards you'll find information with various levels of credibility. Some have links, some don't. Some have names of hook-ups, some don't. I guess you just have to judge for yourself...

Info and speculation on the top 15...

15. Kate Beckinsale - Some rumors appeared that she had gone black on some boards a while back. One of the posts actually seemed to have some credibility. The other ones didn't have much evidence to support it. I think she's been married to a white guy for a long time.

14. Angelina Jolie - There were rumors on message boards about her going black. Some posters said that they heard her say in an interview that she "loves black guys". Probably just internet rumors.

13. Scarlett Johansson - There were lots of stories about her being into black guys on various boards. Trips to Jamaica, Derek Jeter, etc. I think this one is probably true.

12. Abbey Clancy - Probably not.

11. Ana Ivanovic - Saw a ridiculous post about her going black. Not much evidence to support it. Probably not.

10.Freida Pinto - Probably not.

9.Anna Friel - Probably not.

8.Kristin Kreuk - One or two posts. Not much evidence to support it. Probably not.

7.Elisha Cuthbert - This one is probably the most interesting to me. Lots of rumors on different boards. One of the posters had some credibility. One of the names given as a hook-up was Mehki Phifer. Although not much other evidence was given to support it, her name almost always turns up in these threads. If she ever was into black guys, she's into hockey guys now.

6.Adriana Lima-BLACKED
5.Keeley Hazell
4.Britney Spears-BLACKED
3.Jessica Alba-BLACKED
2.Megan Fox
1.Cheryl Cole-BLACKED

I think the top 6 all have been. Regarding Megan Fox, before the Lord Toph stories, there were posts on boards about her going black with rapper The Game and Kanye West.

It's possible that all of these girls have been blacked. It's possible none of them have gone black.

A somewhat racist list, obviously compiled by a white man or a white woman. Where are all the black ladies, such as Kelly Rowland and Serena Williams?

Even someone who is partially black, such as Beyonce, is not in the top 5.

Hunny82 said:
hmmmm, Nicole Scherzinger has been "blacked" her famous bf is half black but you wouldnt mention that of course, because shes not white and shes not blonde, but neither is she a black women . She is as gorgeous as any other white women but i guess this is overlooked at this site, cos her skin aint pale enough and her hair too dark.

very true

people seem to think 'mestizo' people or people who are partially black are somehow not quite as attractive as white women. i find that outrageous.

good post cokeman.

I hope that about Scarlett Johansson and .Elisha Cuthbert are true

sugarcube said:
good post cokeman.

I hope that about Scarlett Johansson and .Elisha Cuthbert are true

me too

it makes me hard just thinking about it.

Being seen with a black man in public does not mean you have tasted his charms or assets, you could be just good friends.

Keeley Hazell has definately done black! She's from the same town as me. I can assure you she loves it!

That wasn't Megan Fox and Hayden Pannetirre (spelling) hasn't done it either.

Who Cares !?

Hi All,

Are you all looking for some kind of affirmation !?

Who cares if FHM's 100 Sexiest women have been with a black man ?

OK OK ... I know all you folks care ;) I can see that it is sexy to think about it ... im just not that into the whole celebrity thing ... i like my women real :)

but really is it not their choice ? ... great if they do and great if they dont ...

of course ... if they dont try it they will never ever know what they are missing and there will be more around for those who do :)

love,

Pauldark
xox

gardengirl said:
i just saw 'obsessed' the other day and i was getting curious as to why she was so obsessed with the guy... lol

ali larter would look awesome with a black man but then again any white blonde does look sexy with black

Spoken like a GUY!

billy-ray said:
However, 4 in the top ten suggests you're right about the future.
This is 4 in top 6 actually. Such percentage in all list would be OK :)

I am sorry to say this, but as a White man, I must admit that Black men are superior to us in every single way.

Every white woman who goes with black men deserves total respect and veneration.