• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fellatio demo?

clarkecombo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I've been lurking this section for awhile, as I mainly spent a lot of time at the movie section. I'm a "regular" white male, married, but, was "tutored" years ago by a Black man and then his friends on sucking as well as them using me as they wished. Some might call me bi-sexual or whatever, but for me it's just sex.

Was wondering if there are any "built" Black men in my area that would want to film a "how to" for sucking thick, hard, Black dick? Seems most of what is out there are either facials or whatever. Just seems there are no decent fellatio vids of the Black man's dick going balls deep in the throat as he cums (girls or guy). Which was how I eventually learned, as it took me a couple of weeks to be able to deepthroat him.

6'5" tall, 208lbs., "hippy" type as my hair is pretty long. Gaithersburg, MD. area.

Hi Clarke. Is wife supportive of this and your othe desire. Asking cuz I have lost wife's backing even though she got me into it. Including her BosS. Arranging my " tutoring".

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back