• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

father watching daughter with black fantasy

• Thread starterbillperv
  • Start date
Biggest question is who is Serser and why is he/she suddenly digging up old incest threads that had been dead for a long time.

Sometimes scabs are best left alone to fall off and disappear on their own.

Sardrax said:
idiots

he never said underage just young 18 to me is young hell so is 25. we have a few daughter links as sponsers here. if you guys do not like the subject of a post you need not read it but please do not demean and flame people. because wanting to watch someone fuck your wife with a big black dick is offensive to people too. hell my grandma has a fit when she finds out I shared a hotel room with friends without sex. so in my humble opinion
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO ABOUT YOUR SHIT
exactlly, fuck the shut up and keep your comments for your self/ I would love to fuck someone daughter front of them with pleasure. So who does not like, just fuck the shut up and leave the topic without your worst negative comments!!

tuppinsinmo said:
Not for me

I have two daughters both are old enough to do what they want, but as a father I don't want to see them with bear breasts much less having sex. I know in some cultures incest is common and accepted, but not in this country, and I really don't know how anyone could want to see their children made anyones little slut or *****, or how ever you put it. Once again, this is a case where if we had monitors you should be banned if my vote counted, and it doesn't. You would find better to that taste in some of the newsgroups where all sickos hang out.

then I can say same sickness if you want to share your own loving wife, this is also sickness of some people opinion. so first hold a mirror to your self and then judge other, who hanging on this forum all of them have different fantasies and if you do not respect or accept, just leave the topic without read or give your negative comment!! Because we do not need your hypocrit opinions!! Share your own wife and judge other about their fantasies! this sexual fantasy forum and not a treatment of hospital!!

example217 said:
watching daugther

Sounds like we have alot of hipocrites. There are many fathers who would jump at the chance to watch their legal (or nearly legal or legal in some regions) daugthers fuck a black dude, especially if they were not found out. I know as a mother i love to watch and listen.
My daughter's friend told her that she saw my wife and me at a sex club. My 23 y/o daughter asked my wife about it and then said she wanted to go with us, so we took her. After taking a tour of the place, we were in a common area when a Black man came to my wife and said,"How's my favorite ***** ?" and my wife dropped to her knees and sucked his cock. My daughter watched until he came in my wife's mouth and she stood up and snowballed me. The next black man that walked by us looked at my daughter and she asked him if he wanted her to suck his cock and dropped to her knees and sucked him to completion and swallowed his cum. The next thing I knew, she and 3 black guys went into the private area and I didn't see her for the rest of the evening. I am glad that my wife is not a hypocrite and that my daughter enjoys sex.

• Love
Reactions: BigSchlong, Lovasianladies, naomideplume and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread