• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy of wife fucking client/customer

wanabebicuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife has a small cleaning business, had many JO sessions fantasizing about an older man hiring her to clean his house and slowly making a move on her and she goes for it.
He then sets up a hidden cam, records them fucking and posts it online.

My wife has a small cleaning business, had many JO sessions fantasizing about an older man hiring her to clean his house and slowly making a move on her and she goes for it.
He then sets up a hidden cam, records them fucking and posts it online.
It's a decent fantasy

Wifey works with financing emergency and heavy equipment I would love to know that she sucks and fucks all the guys she has to meet with

IMG_8635.png
IMG_8381.jpeg
IMG_8363.jpeg

My wife's (black) bf bragged about his relationship with my wife to a client of his (he works in sales). The client thought he was making it up, skeptical to say the least. This client lives out of town, so her bf flew her with him on a sales trip to prove he wasn't lying about fucking a married white lady "any time he wanted". My wife went along with the caveat that she would corroborate anything he said, but made it clear she had no intention of sleeping with the client. She was very candid about her relationship wither her bf (sexually submissive), that she was a married mom, and that her husband knew about it all and approved. Despite all the blunt sexual banter at dinner, the client did not touch her. But, the second night, after a few glasses of wine she found the client to be more charming and wound up sleeping with the client despite saying she would not. The client was a black man, about 15 years older than her and she didn't consider him particularly attractive. Her bf didn't exactly pimp her out, but the client is really financially important to him and she certainly felt some amount of pressure to be "nice" to him.

My wife normally won't let a stranger touch her sexually. So, doing this was really surprised me. However, it hasn't opened up the flood gates for her to sleep more casually with black men she finds attractive, but doesn't know. In two years since her first black experience, she has only slept with four black men. All of them were men her bf knew very well and arranged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back