• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Explain this to me

• Thread starterMJA
  • Start date
M

MJA

When ever I go out and have afew drinks with my girlfriends from work,
I have blk guys that will come over to me and start flirting.
It never fails, every fucking time, Its embarressing and my girlfriends even say
before we even go out now that Mjs going to meet a blk guy and it happens.
This is so crazy that I dont even want to go out with my friends now.
Its not like I know these guys. everyone of them Ive never met before.
Do I look like Im a women that has sex with blk guys? one of my girlfriends said that I do.'

Im married and was faithful until 2 years ago and thats because my husband set me up after we met a couple of blk guys at a bar.
Once again the same thing happened then, I was approched by bk=lk guys even when I was with my husband
Love to hear what you guys think about this
thanks MJ

Black Pimps can tell you're ready to enjoy Big Black Dick.

You can be sure your girlfriends masturbate fantasizing about you getting used by Big Black Men.

You can have allot of fun teasing your husband and girlfriends by flirting with Black Men in front of them.

I used to purposely tease my hub by flirting and being receptive to guys that hit on me..... Ive slowed down some. Be thankful you still have the looks and personality to draw guys like flies.

I guess this is a case of differant strokes for differant folks because from my point of view I do not see a problem. When a guy just comes over and starts hittin on me, it's flattering to know that he finds me attractive enough to risk a public turndown. I love it when a fine dark man desires me and it puzzles me why you do not.
I have taken these guys numbers and whatever stats I can glean from our conversation home to hubby and on several occasions he has ended up inviting them to one of our group parties.

MJA as someone that seeks out forbidden white women (married what have or u) 2 things are important:
1) i cant by shy ( i could care less if you wear a ring). in fact i'm counting on responses like Nikki my interest signals that your sexually exciting to me and i know your flattered deep down.

2) the majority of women have to keep up appearance your out with friends co workers what ever of course you're going to have to play me off. but the slightest sign that u like the attention is going to attract a response, a smile glance that lingers etc.

Bottom line is it keeps happening to you cus you have the fever and are sending out signals. Why else would u be here?

Last edited by a moderator:
KingKong said:
MJA as someone that seeks out forbidden white women (married what have or u) 2 things are important:
1) i cant by shy ( i could care less if you wear a ring). in fact i'm counting on responses like Nikki my interest signals that your sexually exciting to me and i know your flattered deep down.

2) the majority of women have to keep up appearance your out with friends co workers what ever of course you're going to have to play me off. but the slightest sign that u like the attention is going to attract a response, a smile glance that lingers etc.

Bottom line is it keeps happening to you cus you have the fever and are sending out signals. Why else would u be here?

Plus i just stumbled on this post http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/wife-pix/43812-do-you-like-my-fat-ass.html devoted to your ass. DAMN thats why it keeps happening to you i'm rock hard looken at it. curves baby its all about the curves

It is something that happens to my wife and I as well. In the beginning, when we weren't sure if we were going to actually do this, it was puzzling. If we were at a club, bar, etc almost every time I would get up to use the restroom, my wife would be approached by a Black man. To make a long story short, we really should have just realized that her natural interest in Black men obviously showed... As KingKong pointed out, every one of her little signs were acknowledged... she was interested, and she got the response.

Now that we enjoy this and are actively enjoying it, I tend to visit the restroom or the bar a little more often, and her smiles give her away every time. It's even hotter when she "gives it away" when I'm still there with her... It's just a natural thing... and feels right for us.

nikki1979 said:
I guess this is a case of differant strokes for differant folks because from my point of view I do not see a problem. When a guy just comes over and starts hittin on me, it's flattering to know that he finds me attractive enough to risk a public turndown. I love it when a fine dark man desires me and it puzzles me why you do not.
I have taken these guys numbers and whatever stats I can glean from our conversation home to hubby and on several occasions he has ended up inviting them to one of our group parties.

I do love it when a blk man desires me.
Thats why I do post in this forum.
I love to hear what all these guys say about me .
Im way to shy in real life unless if Im drinking then Im alright .
I guess what Im saying is I dont know what signals Im setting off .
why is it that only blk guys do this except in this forum.
My friends get a laugh out of this which is embarressing to me.
I think that rumers at work is that Im a married women that cheats on my husband and that I go out with blk guys but I try to act like I dont.
Non of my friends that Im with have seen me with a blk guy so why is it that they believe that I have sex with blk guys.
Ill admit that I have and its because my husband setting me up to do so the
first and second time.

Some women absolutely reek of sexuality. My girl gets hit on just about every time we are out and can't understand why. She has such an air of sensuality to her but cannot see it herself. She doesn't think she is sexy or attractive to other men. You must have the same gift. It's not all that bad. Embrace it and enjoy.

Being in this forum should speak for itself or else I wouldnt be here if it wasnt
interested in blk guys .
My main thing that I wanted to know about is why this is happening to me and none of my friends.
Thanks for your input because it's helped me out alot!
I was thinking that since Im in this forum that when Im approached by blk guys , then thats the reason why.
I was never told that by any of them but I was approached by a blk guy that works for the same company as I do but works on a different floor doing something else.I was really embarressed when he told me that he saw my pics and that other guys he worked with had seen them too.
I feel kinda weird about knowing that especially when I'll run into some guy or guys at work and they smile at me then say hi " along with my name and I dont know them,
then get a compliment of some kind.
I feel that my friends from work dont know about this but maybe they do and just dont tell me they do.
Thanks again and keep on telling me more because its helping me out.

your hot

let me tell ya that your fucking hot baby!
ever since the first time I saw ya at work I knew I had to have ya.
you still act like your some shy women that would never do the things that youve done and of course ya wouldnt want anyone from work to know it.
Baby they know it so get over it and go on with it.
Summers almost here again and I know that Ill be catching up with you on the way to lunch or breaks, then we can do the things that we loved doing together in your car and it will be like old times.
I know that you loved being my cumdumper
and as to why black men try and get you all the time
They are attracted to you because they can sense that you are attracted
to them
you got what we all want, a hot looking face and body, a good job and money
a nice car, and a mind that gets overpowered when you see a big black dick
thats when you give in.:hitit:

This is so hot

first time that Ive actually got to see for real, a women that I know" naked".
I run into you all the time at work and have complimented you about your perfume smelling so good and you have always said "thanks"
You act so sweet and innocent, and you look so pretty too.
This is quite shocking to me yet Im not going to tell anybody about this.
I wish I could you though, but youd probably think Im weird because Im checking out a interacial web site.
I must say that I totally think that you are the hottest looking chick at work.
You make my day whenever I run into you.
I love the way you smile , so sexy!
I never knew that you would be into this and like I said I'm shocked
I'm going to be spending alot of time jerking off to your pictures now for sure.
Maybe I'll get up enough nerve to tell you about this but if I do'nt then at least you'll know that somebody you work with has found you and thinks that
your the hottest chick .
To bad you do'nt get into white guys because I would love to fuck you and have you doing things to me that you do with the black men.
This is so hot
Thank you for the biggest surprise of my life as of now!
See you at work

It is like a BEACON

MJA said:
It never fails, every fucking time, Its embarressing and my girlfriends even say
Do I look like Im a women that has sex with blk guys? one of my girlfriends said that I do.'

Im married and was faithful until 2 years ago and thats because my husband set me up after we met a couple of blk guys at a bar.
Once again the same thing happened then, I was approched by bk=lk guys even when I was with my husband
thanks MJ

I was extremely shy, in fact I am still shy in public unless I am with my BBC owner. When I used to go out clubbing with my hubby/master before I got blackened and owned ( recently ) he would leave me alone once we entered the Club, within five minutes I would be surounded by men trying to pick me out, I was excited of course of all the attention knowing that they liked the way I looked, I am beautiful with a sexy tight body, also being Japanese had an extra flavor for the men. I did not have to do or act in any way to get the attention, but the male could see that a woman is available and ready.

Of course I did not think about that at the time, just flattered and I would let the men take turn dancing with me and pull me tight against their bodies and let their hands roaming over my body. I never gave it a thought that I was giving any sign of availability then.

Now it is different, the way my bbc owner dress me up for clubbing, the skin I show with his choice of short revealing dresses, it is like a BEACON to all the men that I am there for the pick up. We mainly go to black joints and I love the attention I get to say the least. Now that I am a slut for my bbc owner, I crave always the attention I get from the other bbc and their physical action on the dance floor or at the bar.

MJA said:

thanks MJ

MJA,,,,,,,you're a blonde white ghetto booty babe, that combination would wake a black man out of a coma and keep him(me) under your spell like krystonite. Men size-up women in seconds, black men size up a big booty women in seconds, big ghetto white booties in micro-seconds,,,,,,,unless you go out with your friends dressed in a suit of armor, there is no escape, and when you turn them down,,,,well, you were worth the try.,,,,other than that, you and your friends dont make any eye-contact or speak to any one,,,,,,,,,,,,,or go to places that black men dont go.

you got a great ass

MJA, please tell how you look and what you wear after work to go out?
I am sure that your good looks and personality and atttudde have a lot to do with it. There is a progressv add on right now. I never thought of Flo as blk man's type but she sure is.
luv, MsGary
iam middl aaage whtie male sissy by the way, not a forum i am usually in

Hi guys, Its been awhile, Sorry!

Took some time off and Im ready to have sum fun.
Like tonight!
Thanks for all the replies.
would ya like a pic or 2 of me? you gotta ask nicely, Please

Attachments

• 123233034.jpg
    123233034.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 267
Reactions: Dark_Hung
I believe your girlfriends might be a tad jealous of you attracting black men, just embrace it and enjoy.

Hey MJ

Well I think that I should tell you that your right.
From what Ive heard your quite a sex queen when it comes to black men.
Nothing wrong with that. thats what I like or else I wouldnt be here, right. So what about your husband? is he into it too?
I think that whatever turns you on , you should do it/I would love to watch
and participate anytime you did it.
I bet you drive black men crazy with that nice thick ass of yours, and that sexy smile, your so pretty too.
thanks for being on here and hope to help out sometime here soon:hump:

They have radar for my wife too - she can be anywhere from a bar to pumping gas and the black men always hit on her even if I am with her.