• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Experienced, very hung bull

• Thread starterpassionwolf
  • Start date

passionwolf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2012
New to the site; looking for hotwives for online play as well as local AZ ones for possible meets. Cock size is 9 x 6.5. More pics in the profile.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would love to watch you with my girlfriend and see the look on her face as you fill her with your big cock!

A very impressive package! As Saraha mentioned - those nuts must hang down some after releasing the semen but they still look, capable.

passionwolf_c83cb9.jpg

passionwolf_61c699.jpg

Any wives ready for a real fuck from a hung bull like myself?

Looking for online play as well as wives in Arizona.

on line play

OMFG You can play with me on line anytime.

Ok well to be 100% honest with you. This is my wife and myself first time going down this road. We don't really know how to even go about this. We wanted to get to know someone thru email. She's excites to get to know someone thru email with me watching and reading everything as well. We are doing this together. She's nervous to send pics of herself through email but I do currently have a picture of her topless which show off her 34D tits. I'm worried about it too to be quit honestly because I don't want to just send pics to just anyone.
This is actually what we are looking for.... Someone to send her emails (which is this email) about having rough sex(no anal)while disrespecting me. Nothing crazy but just to test the water. She will be emailing you back through this email.
If this not something you are interested with then we are sorry to waste your time. If you are well then her name is Maria. She's 5'2 130 blond green eyes small butt but amazing boobs. I love going to bars and watching other guys stair at them. Peteev85@yahoo.com

I know for a fact my BBW gf would be gobbling your big black snake if you lived where we do!

Looking for AZ hotwives or online hotwifes that can handle my size.

Attachments

• 11020122.jpg
    11020122.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 11020121.jpg
    11020121.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 11020123.jpg
    11020123.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread