• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exclusive

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date
B

Blackyoung

Just want to know how many people here have exclusive lovers? Meaning, you don't play but with that person.

Only with my Lover

I am in a steady relationship with my lover even though I am otherwise happily married. My husband and I have no children. I know this sounds cliched but my lover is my husbands employer and we met at the cliched Christmas Party. Because he is my husbands employer he can arrange for my husband to be working away overnight on a fairly regular basis. I know this might seem that he is abusing his power and I am abusing my husbands trust but we can't help ourselves.
I only ever go bareback with my lover, we agreed that my husband should start wearing condoms as he correctly pointed out we knew where we have been and who with... but we dont know what my husband might get up to. My lover and I are in an otherwise monogomous relationship. I entertain and play the hostess at dinner parties he holds and I make sure he looks after himself. I dont know what the future holds, my relationship with my lover, although with some emotional ties is on the whole based on sex... which suits both of us. My relationship with my husband is emotional but with little sex. My only fear in this world is my husband finding out.

Wendy

wendycal said:
I am in a steady relationship with my lover even though I am otherwise happily married. My husband and I have no children. I know this sounds cliched but my lover is my husbands employer and we met at the cliched Christmas Party. Because he is my husbands employer he can arrange for my husband to be working away overnight on a fairly regular basis. I know this might seem that he is abusing his power and I am abusing my husbands trust but we can't help ourselves.
I only ever go bareback with my lover, we agreed that my husband should start wearing condoms as he correctly pointed out we knew where we have been and who with... but we dont know what my husband might get up to. My lover and I are in an otherwise monogomous relationship. I entertain and play the hostess at dinner parties he holds and I make sure he looks after himself. I dont know what the future holds, my relationship with my lover, although with some emotional ties is on the whole based on sex... which suits both of us. My relationship with my husband is emotional but with little sex. My only fear in this world is my husband finding out.

Good to hear your side of the equation Wendy and I hope you nothing but the best in your relationship with your lover and husband. Your scenario of being happily married with the exception of sex really does happen to many.
I get the impression you are "very" sexy, sensuous and I would bet you are also quite submissive (which is a huge turn-on to myself and many other black men).

Thanks for sharing your situation and kisses to you !

You may even find your husband already knows - we are not as stupid as some think

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread