• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Embarrassed in a bikini?

• Thread starterpulzzefuny
  • Start date

pulzzefuny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2012
Hi,all boys and girls,my boyfriend will take me to Southern Hemisphere for summer hoilday,and summer is raging with heat in all it's glory. That means it's bikini time. I feel embarrassed though... I have small breasts - A cups.It would not be so bad if I were tiny and petite. But I'm 5'7", slim, sure, but I am very curvy in the bottom. Kind of like if Kim Kardashian had A cups. So it looks weird. And for some reason, I feel like wearing a one piece would make it worse! He just got this Halter Bikini Top for me,
I feel embarrassed. Especially because of guys.. Should I wear it bravely or just have something else instead?

Hi Ms. Pulzzefuny,

pulzzefuny said:
.... Should I wear [my bikini] bravely, or just have something else instead?

I encourage you to wear your bikini bravely. Lots of men are turned on by women who have curvaceous hips, voluptuous large buns, and relatively small tits. They will look at you as they admire your beautiful figure, and wish they could have you.

I hope your vacation goes well for you and your boyfriend!

—Custer

[I wrote the preceding before looking at the link you furnished. Nice! What a sexy bikini! I definitely encourage you to "wear it bravely" (as you put it).]

pulzzefuny said:
Hi,all boys and girls,my boyfriend will take me to Southern Hemisphere for summer hoilday,and summer is raging with heat in all it's glory. That means it's bikini time. I feel embarrassed though... I have small breasts - A cups.It would not be so bad if I were tiny and petite. But I'm 5'7", slim, sure, but I am very curvy in the bottom. Kind of like if Kim Kardashian had A cups. So it looks weird. And for some reason, I feel like wearing a one piece would make it worse! He just got this Halter Bikini Top for me,
I feel embarrassed. Especially because of guys.. Should I wear it bravely or just have something else instead?

Wear it and enjoy the attention, there are lots of men such as myself that like women with small breasts :) I love them.

edit: just noticed its one of these spamming idiots again.

I'd say wear it bravely, but in the end, it's what u are comfortable with.

go topless, impress them with the nips!
xox
gw3n

pulzzefuny said:

Let me tell you this baby, don't be afraid of what guys think. 95% of them relish the opportunity to even look at a woman with most of her clothes off, and ain't too picky. I know plenty of men out there like them teeny tiny titties, so don't sweat it, it's all in your head. Just relax and accentuate the positive as they say. Tease 'em with that curvy ass of yours with a wrap or something. And the right one piece can look hot too!... I tell you what, you sound smokin' hot. I probably pop a huge wood if I saw you on the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread