• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ebony Women in charge

• Thread starterSlavetoebony
  • Start date

Slavetoebony

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2006
White males serving as slaves.

Attachments

• 1faa.jpg
    1faa.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,019
  • 92c2.jpg
    92c2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,243
  • 7fda.jpg
    7fda.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 4927.jpg
    4927.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 518
  • 7434.jpg
    7434.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 710
and two more

Attachments

• a476.jpg
    a476.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 713
  • e959.jpg
    e959.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 401
nice toons more sistas (especially those from big cities) are def far more aggressive/dominant than many white females in my experience

One more

Black mistress

Attachments

• mistress.jpg
    mistress.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 785
I like the thread - I love to be dommed by black mistresses - keep it going please

oh please if this was a site for whites on blacks and we whites started all this black slave shit we would be condemmed for it, typical bullshit its ok for white folk who are the minority race on this planet to be used abused enslaved and all that yet say it about an ethinic its fucking racist get bent twats

Last edited by a moderator:
funwhiteboi? what the hell are you saying here? i have tried to understand that but I guess you are claiming reverse racism of some pt?
Just enjoy these pics, and others...or dont its youre choice. its just another slant on sex games/kinks. ok this one is black female on white. I dont condone any 'black worshipping as a rule" but in individual cases its just personal choice. take it for what it is, not for something more that it isnt.

This is from my great friend niki

Unfortunately he wants to close down his web site!

image10000138.jpg

image10000135.jpg

image10000134.jpg

I post more of these, if sufficiently appreciated!

Regards,

Chessikawhips.gif

Great!!!!!!

Now this something I could definitly get into! This is something we need to see more of! Dominant black women are super hot to me!! I love this!!

I like It

Very nice subject. I really like dominating black women. Keep up the good work. Thanks

Slavetoebony said:
White males serving as slaves.

This is sooo goood! I am a white male who would love to be at the Feet of a strong Black Female.

Maybe we shouldn't read too much into the racism thing Pooch, but Funwhiteboi does have a point that if the roles were reversed somebody would run to the NAACP or whoever faster than Oprah jumping on a ham.

ebony in charge

they can rule me whatever anytime,make me do anything

Great thread!

these are great!thank you for posting them

I found those pics on a Pagan website. Since they are highly erotic I thought of sharing them with DC members.

Attachments

• Goddess.jpg
    Goddess.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 174
  • horsenebula.jpg
    horsenebula.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 105
  • nubianfantasy.jpg
    nubianfantasy.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 150
  • Nubiangoddess.jpg
    Nubiangoddess.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 133
  • scales.jpg
    scales.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 121
Anyone got any links to sites on this topic? Lost my white girlfriend to a black guy a while back and now I'm dating a black girl who loves to be dominant. Never tried it with the X but it's a whole new avenue to explore!

Here are two more I just found.

Attachments

• 72ee.jpg
    72ee.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 313
  • 379f.jpg
    379f.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 373
Slave to Black Feet

Yes, but let it be a White Boy smelling between the smelly toes of the Black woman who Dominates him!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread