• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dream Of Turning My Indian Milf Into A Slut

• Thread starterindiancpl
  • Start date

indiancpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2015
South Africa
I have this dying fantasy to turn my wife into a closest slut. Highlights of my fantasies below.....BTW, i have told her this, but she is not keen. I have also gone as far as taken her to a Swingers Club, ******* her to a stranger but that was unfortunately our last visit.
- would love to see her fucked by others while i watch
- would love to see strangers touch her, rub her tits and cunt
- would love to see her get fucked in an adult cinema
- a Gang Bang with at least 3 guys
- my ultimate, a BBC fucked her hard and cumming inside her...i then fuck he cum filled cunt.

IMAG0393.jpg IMAG0398.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, jdunn, Alex1985 and 12 others
This indian hoe is pretty thick in them hips, like dat. Hit me up cuckyboy. I've converted alot of white and indian sluts to BBC. Even a few indian sluts in your country too. Travel there for work

Reactions: purplejoys
It's easy to see why you want to ****** her to other men!
LOVE her body!

Reactions: toolman2c
if u hve yahoo.... pm me smithclarke26 same as skype.... lets chat abt ur wife

so hot hearing what u guys think. i told her i want to see a BBC fuck her over the weekend....she loved the idea but not keen to follow through

20160505_231703.jpg 20160505_231728.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva, jdunn, Geglu and 4 others
lovely hott wife... her hott body gives hardd onnn and its asking for a harddd deep fuck...

She is a very a sexy thick slut who deserves to be fucked by a few BBC at the same time, they know how to use a hot slut and I know its been a long time since she has had a good deep fuck

think this Indian pussy can handle BBC?

P1070183.JPG P1150854 copy.jpg

Reactions: AstaSilva, jdunn, Jasonbob6969 and 4 others
indiancpl said:
I have this dying fantasy to turn my wife into a closest slut. Highlights of my fantasies below.....BTW, i have told her this, but she is not keen. I have also gone as far as taken her to a Swingers Club, ******* her to a stranger but that was unfortunately our last visit.
- would love to see her fucked by others while i watch
- would love to see strangers touch her, rub her tits and cunt
- would love to see her get fucked in an adult cinema
- a Gang Bang with at least 3 guys
- my ultimate, a BBC fucked her hard and cumming inside her...i then fuck he cum filled cunt.

IMAG0393.jpg IMAG0398.jpg
Wow she is hot. I have the same interest but wife not interested.

All fat, juicy pussies deserve (need!) a BBC at least once!
That's usually all it takes...

hotnhardrod78 said:
Wow she is hot. I have the same interest but wife not interested.
should send the indian slut to me. imma addict her to this massive BBC

avlupataka said:
My wifey (also Indian) a little more advanced - loves the idea and has had a fling or two (only oral, making out in the car etc). Would love to see her get thoroughly fucked in front of me - preferably forcefully by politico/police types. Usually this fantasy follows through from the fact, that she has been dressed very slutty (mini skirt/no panties, drop tops with boobs barely covered) in cheap bars and has been ogled at by odd looking guys. Perhaps the next step is she being ****** into some action by these "real men" while I watch helplessly albeit with a rock hard, tiny cock

View attachment 593257 View attachment 593258 View attachment 593259
She is really hot... would you like to get connected and explore a bit more?

Reactions: islamshahin146@gmail.com
I've been with married women from India, Pakistan & the middle east. It took some time for the husband to ease them into it, and they have to feel 100% at ease with the guy and secure that no of their family find out. Once that clears the first time they hold back a bit, but the second time they go all out. Just my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread