• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

does size matter

lovetheladies9

New around here...
Beloved Member
ive allways been good with girls until we get into the bedroom. my penis size has always held me back. I am 5in when hard. i tried being a cuckold i wasnt into it is there any way i can make my dick bigger or do you think i have a chance with women at all. i dont know what to do.

What You Have Is Wht You Will Have, If Your Not Born With It There's No Chance. I Have Only 7" X 53/4" And I Would Love To Have Bigger.:d

I've had them big and small and found that there is such a thing as TOO big (it can hurt hitting bottom). I like a guy six inches or better that knows how to move it...it really comes down to whether he can sense what is the right rythym for you and rub the right spots at the right time.

measuring

I think i might measure up at 6in. Do you measure fom the bottom of the shaft to the tip or from the bottom from the balls to the tip.

"Does anybody think it's real?"

Oh I'm sure a lot of the posts are just fantasy. I know when I read all these posts about "10" cocks" it's probably not true. Not that many really hung guys out there and it's been my experience that it's fun to look at, touch and suck, and does fill you but, most those guys aren't that good in bed, probably like "typical" males they are lazy and selfish when it comes to women and never learned that that thing was for her not him so they never bother to use it right and darn few of those hung guys can get or keep it up long.

What you need to do is buy a pair of thick socks. When you get a boner, cover your dick with the socks and put on a rubber. It might not make you any longer but it will make you thicker.

lovetheladies9 said:
ive allways been good with girls until we get into the bedroom. my penis size has always held me back. I am 5in when hard. i tried being a cuckold i wasnt into it is there any way i can make my dick bigger or do you think i have a chance with women at all. i dont know what to do.

===============

generally speaking women aren't as
superficial as guys are
cock size isn't the end all be all
of a relationship IMHO

plenty of ladies will be delighted
at a 5" dick connected to a NICE
guy

and if you're real lucky
you can have many fun hours
with her demeaning your smallish
penis :)

CarolBFun said:
I've had them big and small and found that there is such a thing as TOO big (it can hurt hitting bottom). I like a guy six inches or better that knows how to move it...it really comes down to whether he can sense what is the right rythym for you and rub the right spots at the right time.

ok...what about three inches and knows how to move it?....as soon as i bloody learn how

3inch_jedicowboy said:
ok...what about three inches and knows how to move it?....as soon as i bloody learn how

*giggle* How do you move something that small???

:p

Size does indeed matter! The smaller you boys are, the more control I have over you, and yes, there is a direct correlation there.

Some may call it being 'superficial'... I consider it "knowing better, having had better".
;)

Does Size Matter...

HELL YES!!!

My man is a black bi cuckold wiht a 7 inch dick and that is not enough to satisy me. I love them large 9 inches and up. Once they are done I will tighten right back up. I am always told how tight it is.

CuckoldressPandora said:
*giggle* How do you move something that small???

:p

Size does indeed matter! The smaller you boys are, the more control I have over you, and yes, there is a direct correlation there.

Some may call it being 'superficial'... I consider it "knowing better, having had better".
;)

Well, as soon as i lose my virginity and learn how, i will tell ya...

3inch_jedicowboy said:
Well, as soon as i lose my virginity and learn how, i will tell ya...

Good luck with that one ;)

I for one love big dick and am not afraid or ashamed to admit that I am a size queen. As for who gets to be inside Me, you have to have at least 9". No complaints on how they fuck but then again I only fuck black men. They just know how to pound away at My little pussy. Never will I utter again "size doesn't matter". It sure does, at least if you think you will ever have a chance with Me.;)

Vixen Clair said:
Good luck with that one ;)

I for one love big dick and am not afraid or ashamed to admit that I am a size queen. As for who gets to be inside Me, you have to have at least 9". No complaints on how they fuck but then again I only fuck black men. They just know how to pound away at My little pussy. Never will I utter again "size doesn't matter". It sure does, at least if you think you will ever have a chance with Me.;)

damn....yeah, to be honest, my size has a large role to play in my virginity, though i wish it wouldnt. heck, i would settle for a cuddle and a handjob. or even just a cuddle.

Size Matters to Some Degree

I have a 5" cock and I know that to some of the women I dated it was an issue. A few even laughed at it...especially when it was flaccid. I dated one hot chick who just kind of rubbed it through my pants and got me hard and then said, "I don't think this, (looking down) is going to do it for me. Which I secretly loved.

I think women like bigger taller men and part of the reason is that they are biologically driven to reproduce with real men who can protect them. I think the pleasure of being stretched a bit by a big man with good girth is stronger from a sensation point of view. When I slip my cock into a hot woman at first, we both can feel the friction...but the moment she gets wet and starts getting turned on...it gets so slippery that neither of us can feel anything. And then she gets that look of....just get your rocks off so I can fall asleep your needledick wimp. The only thing that has helped is a technique I started using on my extremly hot wife a few years ago. I reach under and gently slide four fingers into her pussy while I am fucking her...and she really gets off on the friction and girth. She is so hot...but my little dick can't really get her off.

yes, size does matter according to my wife. let's face it, 90% of men wish they were bigger, and the other 10% are the ones fucking our wifves. All kiding aside, I think that woman who say that they don't like the big ones are just saying that not to offend our male ego's, or they don't know any better. My wife say's the sex she has at home is for me, and the sex she has else where is for her to get off... I know it's harsh but let's be honest.

duke9555 said:
===============

generally speaking women aren't as
superficial as guys are
cock size isn't the end all be all
of a relationship IMHO

plenty of ladies will be delighted
at a 5" dick connected to a NICE
guy

and if you're real lucky
you can have many fun hours
with her demeaning your smallish
penis :)

I can confirm this being a 5" 'er myself. Fantasy all aside I still manage to get laid so things can't be all that bad. Confidence is always a must. I'm betting alot of women notice things like hygene and style more than penis size.

Iv always found my best tool in sex is not my penis but my patients in arosing a woman and my tongue. By relentless teasing of her bodie's sinces, iv made women orgasim without even touching there vigina. Iv had realy good results, including an orgasim by licking the inside of belly bottons, or the back of her knees, and also sucking on the big toe some. Point being iv found that size does not matter b/c you dont realy even need to touch the vigina to satisfy a lot of women.

Oh and btw on enlarging penis size, this site has help me increas length from 6 1/4'' long 5'' girth, to 6.5'' long and 5 3/4'' girth, but I didnt stick to the program for more than 4-5 weeks so I could probly get more.

http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back