Do you support BNWO?

F294Eq4WYAA_osL.jpegthis weekend

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50
I absolutely do! I’m a 19 year old whiteboi and have recently become a believer in the BNWO and the superiority of black men. White girls and women belong to black men and are meant to be used and bred by them and I would love to hand over my mom and sister to them so they can be put to proper use.

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50 and Tootsie
Our bodies are capable of so much more pleasure that many people have no idea about. We have multiple erogenous zones on our bodies not just our clittys. It’s not just sissygasm but sissies can become fully multi-orgasmic and it can change your life

Hands free wet orgasm: this is commonly known as the sissygasm. It is the act of using a dildo or anal toy to cum from anal. It’s also known as a HFWO. It feels way better than cumming normally. The drawback is once you cum you can’t really cum again.

Hands free dry orgasm: this is known as HFOs or HFDO. It’s basically a sissygasm without the cum but you can repeat it over and over again. It’s actually way better than sissygasming because you can repeat it. I think the most i’ve had in one session is around 20 before I collapsed with pleasure. 9/10 would recommend learning.

Nipple orgasms: your prostate (gspot) and nipples are linked. So you can achieve hands free orgasms through just nipple stimulation no anal required. They can sometimes be weaker or be as strong as HFDOs. 8/10 because it can be weaker than normal prostate orgasms but still feels better than a sissygasm and you can have as many as you like.

Perineum Orgasms: this is when you rub or stimulate the place between your balls and your asshole or perineum. This gives external stimulation to your prostate which can result in dry or wet orgasms. It’s pretty fun as it takes no preparation. Think of how girls masturbate and do that to your perineum, word of warning your skin can become sore if done without lube or oil. I use coconut oil to lube this area and rub away! 7/10

Energy orgasms or mindgasms: Pretty much you focusing on your prostate and letting those feelings grow into an orgasm through your mind. It’s amazing because it takes no prep or lube or even toys. 10/10.

Super orgasms: can be achieved through many different methods and is very hard and rare. I’ve never done it but there is a few people who have. I think i’ve come close but not had the same results i’ve read about. Apparently it’s an out of body experience that is the best feeling ever or something like that. I’ve read there is a difference between HFOs and SuperOs and they are commonly mistaken for one another.

For me, the HFDOs are slightly weaker than a "true" sissygasm, but they are still at least intense as an orgasm in my clit. And they can be so close to continual they are beyond counting. Yes, many weekends I used to enjoy them for several hours or more until I reached a point of genuine exhaustion.

Reactions: JefFy
Fully supportive. Love seeing white wives getting breed by stronger black males.

• Love
Reactions: Tootsie and JamesR50
With her pussy we support

IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, Tootsie and JamesR50
Robert Smith said:
1712401630613.png
Party time!
High school white girls are black only now

Reactions: cmeinfl`
TheInferiorwhite said:
I absolutely do! I’m a 19 year old whiteboi and have recently become a believer in the BNWO and the superiority of black men. White girls and women belong to black men and are meant to be used and bred by them and I would love to hand over my mom and sister to them so they can be put to proper use.
Welcome aboard

Ohiocuckwannabe said:
With her pussy we support

IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg
Beautiful deep and bare

After years of trying to convince me I finally agreed to let my husband arrange for my first BBC expirience. I got way more than I expected. Now my husband expects me to support the BNWO and says I need to have a black baby.

• Love
Reactions: nelssim and JamesR50
JasminH said:
After years of trying to convince me I finally agreed to let my husband arrange for my first BBC expirience. I got way more than I expected. Now my husband expects me to support the BNWO and says I need to have a black baby.
1712920503146.png
Nice. Good for you.

This will be you soon. A beautiful thing.

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl` and JamesR50
Robert Smith said:
1712920503146.png
Nice. Good for you.

This will be you soon. A beautiful thing.
I told my husband that I'm to old but he says I'm not. He says I'm still fertile and need to make at least one black baby

• Love
Reactions: nelssim and JamesR50
i support it keep knocking up that white pussy

• Love
Of course i support BNWO and i plan to get pregnant by black guys this year 🥰

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, tixeros78 and JamesR50
JasminH said:
I told my husband that I'm to old but he says I'm not. He says I'm still fertile and need to make at least one black baby

• Love
1713009152732.pngYes, you should go for it. Both of you will be so happy with your new baby especially your husband.

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl` and JamesR50
SandyQoS said:
Of course i support BNWO and i plan to get pregnant by black guys this year 🥰
1713009307626.png
Enjoy your day.

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, JamesR50 and SandyQoS