• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you like exhibitioniosm of the cuck, offering her wife or him to strangers?

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Do if your wives excites exhibitionism at the request of the bull. Does your cucks turn you on too?

For example, a courier came today. Both my wife and I opened naked because it was bull's order. He wanted my wife to offer him a tip, with blowjob and rimjob. I was standing naked and watching.

Bull sometimes makes my wife show her huge saggy breasts in the park or shopping mall, to strangers -especially at night. My wife is into humiliation so bulll insist on her apologizing for her breast and ask them, if they like it. Also say, to allow slap her tits, when they feel like it. Now he want to show me alone or with her, and ****** my ass. I cant wait next level. Today was my first time. I turns me on like hell, being naked alone at night in the park, or asking strangers they prefer to fuck me or my wife and both of us ******** our naked asses.

What about you. Does exhibitionism turn you on - especially if connected with humiiliation?

I would love to take both of you I find it a real thrill as a bull to humiliate , Both the woman and her insignificant other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back