Do you enjoy cumming on your wifes face?

• Thread starterpapadawg
  • Start date

papadawg

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2022
If so,, tell us about it and why you like it.

Reactions: Dingos
Really? No one???........

I enjoy cumming on my wife's face very much. It feels so satisfying seeing her face drenched with my cum.
She actually loves it when I do anyway and always tells me to make sure I cum all over her mouth and face after we fuck or when she just wants to suck my cock.

In fact, since we dated, then eventually married, every load that I've shot from my cock has been on her face or in her mouth and she loved every single load too !
She used to love sucking my cock in the back seat of my car when we used to go out dating. I'd always cum in her mouth and face and send her home messy.
I won't shoot it anywhere else. It always ends with her getting a messy facial.

Occasionally, I used to purposely abstain for a few weeks so my balls would be at bursting point and surprise her with the most huge and messiest of facials.
She would get really excited when I came. It felt like an eternity too. Shot after shot where I could shoot 10-12 squirts on her face and absolutely drench her silly. She would tell me that it felt like "Glory" !!
Wow, that really made me feel special. She too is special for appreciating my cock and cum.

That's how every woman should be finished off after a good pussy reaming !
Fuck her really nice, allow your cock to build up and then when you're ready to blow, pull it out and offer it up to her mouth and shoot your big creamy load for her.
So if your slut wife or girlfriend doesn't let you cum on her face or in her mouth, get rid of her.
A good woman never wastes a good load of cum.

Reactions: love2watchAsians, orlandoflorida and NLCuck
papadawg said:
If so,, tell us about it and why you like it.
How about you ?
Can you share your story too ?
I love hearing other people's stories, especially when it comes to cumshot and blowjobs.

LoveCumSluts said:
How about you ?
Can you share your story too ?
I love hearing other people's stories, especially when it comes to cumshot and blowjobs.
One day i was tanning on our tanning bed.
My wife was searching me to tell me she had to go for some shopping.
When she found me she saw i had a hardon and as real slut she wanted to blow me before she had to go.
As she sucked me i exploded half in her mouth , half out of her mouth.
After that she left and when she came back in was already not tannng anymore .
I saw her come inside as i noticed some good visible cum stains on her collar.
I instand became hard again as she was un aware she did shopping with my cum on her collar.
Visible for every one who saw her !

NLCuck said:
One day i was tanning on our tanning bed.
My wife was searching me to tell me she had to go for some shopping.
When she found me she saw i had a hardon and as real slut she wanted to blow me before she had to go.
As she sucked me i exploded half in her mouth , half out of her mouth.
After that she left and when she came back in was already not tannng anymore .
I saw her come inside as i noticed some good visible cum stains on her collar.
I instand became hard again as she was un aware she did shopping with my cum on her collar.
Visible for every one who saw her !
Very nice. Good on her for recognizing the opportunity when it presented itself.
Having your cum on her collar was a nice touch to leave her with. I wonder how many people saw it and wondered if it was what they thought it would or could be huh ??
If I saw her and noticed cum on her collar, i would've propositioned her into a change room or perhaps the back seat of my car where I could add more cum to it and send her home to you more messy than the way she left you.
Very good slut indeed.

Reactions: NLCuck
kinkyguyb said:
She won't let me, but she had let slip that other men in her past have cum on her face and glasses which I find a huge turn on
That is really sad man. Shame on her for not letting you cum on her face. You need to work on that my friend.
I'm getting ready very soon to go play with my wife tonight.
She is eager to suck my cock tonight and I guarantee you that she will be getting a very nice face and mouth full of cum tonight.
Once I get her fire burning, she turns into a cock demon !

My wife will blow me and lick my ass. When I'm ready to cum she will get on her knees, below my cock and look up at me while I jerk off over her face. Sometimes the cum gets in her eyes sometimes it doesn't. Her face will be dripping with cum.

Reactions: kinkyguyb
Wouldn’t know, I’ve never given her (or any girl) a facial. It’s always been inside (condom or bc, now snipped) or swallowed. A few times I’ve blown on her belly but that’s it. I’d love to cover her pretty face though.

LoveCumSluts said:
That is really sad man. Shame on her for not letting you cum on her face. You need to work on that my friend.
I'm getting ready very soon to go play with my wife tonight.
She is eager to suck my cock tonight and I guarantee you that she will be getting a very nice face and mouth full of cum tonight.
Once I get her fire burning, she turns into a cock demon !
I've cum on other women's faces, it's not for me if I'm honest. If I'm cumming, I've going to blow either inside her pussy, in her mouth or on her tits. I want to kiss her after I've shot and her covered in my slime isn't for me. When I blow on her tits I like rubbing my cum into her.

UnsungBeta said:
I love blowing in my wife’s mouth, and I love the thought of watching another man blow in her mouth.

She admitted she blew her boss during their affair and swallowed him and it gets me off to think of her drinking his nut.
She sounds perfect. When I kiss my wife it's a turn on knowing her lips have been around so many cocks.

papadawg said:
My wife will blow me and lick my ass. When I'm ready to cum she will get on her knees, below my cock and look up at me while I jerk off over her face. Sometimes the cum gets in her eyes sometimes it doesn't. Her face will be dripping with cum.
That’s hot. My wife eats my ass too. I love for her to do the roto rooter around my brown eye while milking me and squeezing my nuts. Then when she senses I’m about cum she thrusts her tongue deep as she can up my rectum and catches my load in her other cupped hand. When I turn around she’s usually just dunked her face in her hand and she comes up dripping cum. That’s when we then kiss and lick each other’s faces.

after 35 years of marriage, one night that my wife and i shared a bottle of wine. while we were making love, i was sitting on her chest, fucking her ample tits. i was about to pull away and cum on her tits when she took my cock and said, "Baby, cum on my face."

that was the first and only time i came on her pretty face. i must have shot a pint on her pretty catholic face

3.png

Reactions: wifefuckeracnj, MattyF and papadawg
papadawg said:
Love cumming in my wife's eye

20170521_074808_1495368122210.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ruckthirteen, MattyF, SailorBul and 2 others
It must feel so degrading when it hits her face

20210615_173137.jpg

alllmine said:
Love cumming in my wife's eye

20170521_074808_1495368122210.jpg
I somehow manage to do that without even trying lol.
I love your wife's tits by the way !
Great titty fuck right there !!

alllmine said:
It must feel so degrading when it hits her face

20210615_173137.jpg
Degrading or not, that's where every man should should his load. All over the slut's face.
Your slut has great tits too by the way. I'd definitely love to slide my cock between those babies and drench her slutty face some more.

Reactions: papadawg
Put it in her cunt

20210815_073234.jpg

Reactions: orlandoflorida and LoveCumSluts
alllmine said:
Put it in her cunt

20210815_073234.jpg
Nice !
I'd love to fuck her for you and fill her cunt too.