• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do cucks like to suck cock?

i started sucking a guy before he was on nancy and he cam in my mouth so they just kissed a bit till he got hard again
Nice if you would have told me at 25 I would ever let a guy suck my balls while I'm hitting her doggy. I would have said you're crazy. Now I look forward to it

Kik tommy75_

IMG_2364.jpeg

NJ cuck wannabe who wants to suck cock while showing intimate pix and vids of my mature catholic wife

View attachment tb (297).mp4
You have one awesome wife. Looks like she loves sucking cock. Does she swallow? Does she leave you a cream pie to clean up? Wish mine was that good! She is Baptist so she only does it behind my back. And to make it more okay for her she takes her rings off before meeting others. How about her justifying being a simple *****. But it's a great turn on for me to know she is getting fucked.

I know that my cuck absolutely loves to suck cock. During the eight years I stepped out of the lifestyle he continued to suck cock from time to time. He would normally find a married man who was not getting it from his wife and that is where Aaron would step in. Aaron would be a personal cocksucker and would receive a text whenever he needed his cock serviced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back