• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
I love to suck cocks that I know have been inside my wife...

• Love
Reactions: CrowRaven, bobbyhotone2, Umanual and 1 other person
I can't wait to try it. I get so hot thinking about it.

Reactions: Wahooguy
cleaner699 said:
yes , it is so aroussing to suck a man that has fucked your wife, even if she is not there...

• Love
Reactions: CrowRaven, bobbyhotone2, Cuckncola and 1 other person
sucking cock is addictive ,

Reactions: Umanual and SquirmingSub
sissycuck said:
yes i think most cucks do or want to.. i know i love to get my wifes lovers ready for her and clean them when they are done..

235ced3a4d49506c2bc0238594b42b8a.jpeg
wow, where are you located?sounds like I should stop by...

• Love
Reactions: Umanual and bobbyhotone2
nancyask said:
when i was very young i sucked a guys cock he talked me into it i really did not know what i was doing but the word spread i really was shy about doing it but the guys seemed to like it and i liked being popular
I understand your desire to be popular and willingness to be an indiscriminate cocksucker but are you a male or a female?

ckc said:
yes , it is so aroussing to suck a man that has fucked your wife, even if she is not there...
Do you also enjoy sucking a man's cock that has not been in your wife?

Reactions: Creaminside
bobbyhotone2 said:
I do

• Love
Reactions: CrowRaven and bobbyhotone2
4adventure said:
Thank you for your reply and honesty. I know and respect a few men that enjoy sucking men's cocks even though they have no relationship to their wife. I consider those men Bi-sexual. I have seen one of my friends use his mouth to fuck another man into an orgasm and the swallow his cum. This was at a sex party and they were laying next to my slut wife that was also sucking cocks while other men fucked her.
We all enjoy different things and I wish you great luck in sucking many more cocks.
Do you prefer Black or White cocks to suck? Personally I love and prefer to watch my wife suck and be fucked by Black Cocks.

Reactions: CrowRaven, SquirmingSub and BigdaddyToronto
nancyask said:
i sucked till i was about 20 then stopped until just recintly
Why did you sop sucking cocks?

cleaner699 said:
I think you are a natural born cocksucker.

SquirmingSub said:
I would agree...
Are you addictive to sucking cocks? Do you suck all cocks that are placed in front of your slut mouth?

bobbyhotone2

You seem to be asking a lot of questions about this subject, it feels as if you are "bi-curious".

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobbyhotone2 and BigdaddyToronto
Any submissive cuckold Pm me on kik bullsam23

I suck any guy that has a cock bigger than my 3.5 inches. Several cuckolds come by to be sucked off as that is all they get.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, BigdaddyToronto, Umanual and 1 other person
bobbyhotone2 said:
I have , yes.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Hey OKC area Chuck's,
Would you suck the cock of the guy while he's licking your wife's pussy?
If so give me a shout.....

IMG_20200129_064709851.jpg

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and cleaner699
Cucked Dad said:
I suck any guy that has a cock bigger than my 3.5 inches. Several cuckolds come by to be sucked off as that is all they get.
I think that's a great idea. cucks should set up a little Suck club (like Fight Club :) ) to take care of each others needs while their wives are getting what they need :)
It seems theres a bit of a stigma towards being thought of as "bi" within cucks. Not sure why. In a lot of cases, its pretty obvious. as time goes on, I think sexuality will have blurrier borders. strictly hetero may become the minority.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and firedogg81
2wheel said:
bobbyhotone2

You seem to be asking a lot of questions about this subject, it feels as if you are "bi-curious".
I am not interested in being Bi. I am interested in why some people I know are Bi. It is nothing more than being curious. Also an effort to increase activity on this site.