• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do couples look for blackmen?

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date
B

Blackyoung

Hi, I was asking for profile tips and whatnot when this couple told me. They never searched for a partner. They suggested most couples rarely or do not search either. So to the couples out there(The successful ones, not the dreamers) do you search? Or do they come to you?

Don't know who told you otherwise but we have searched many times and places for a black man for the wife and we know other couples who do too.

Don't know who told you otherwise but we have searched many times and places for a black man for the wife and we know other couples who do too.

You have to look for what you want

We've done both, but fortunately we usally get great responses from ads we place, best track record so far has been the Pay www.DarkCavern.com site, but we have several prospects from here as well. Unfortunately it seems that for every ten to twenty you find here, only one or two will pan out, but you know what they say about persiverence....

Our view is the old saying, "You only get out what you put in", so if you don't want to search then so be it, but don't complain if you have little or no success.

KP & Hubby

Dark Cavern is good but we have also found the most "real" people on swappernet.com - fewer games or wannabes.

A couple told me to also work on weight lifting and pshyqiue more because that's what has the most success.

Oh well, I don't blame them. They are trying to help me. Apparently, their matches have been of what they have specified, so can't blame them.

I just had to ask for the searches as 2 couples have recently told me that.

Granted I should do my looking, and I am. Just hard as a free member on SLS.

I should join swappernet....

Darkcavern has given me no success. I have posted a few ads there and I usually get dreamers and wishful husbands.

Will, along with these couples, you been pretty successful in your search. Do you use any dating site? If so, can you share?

They are very lucky, or so very well known they don't have to.

I work pretty darn hard to get connections for Eve. And we get stood up probably 4 or 5 to 1 for every date that actually happens.

Speaking of which, here's one from last night....

A clever thing I saw from a couple is that they make the lover pay half for the hotel, so in case they get stood up. I don't know if it's a good thing or not though. Could drive people away at the same time limiting to serious people.

Thanks for the pic:D I love how Eve looks. She's so pale, which is something I love!

I think if you limit yourself to online meetings, then there will be a lot of disappointment mixed in with a little success.

Angela

A great link for us. Thanks PIMP.!!!!

Atlopencpl said:
Dark Cavern is good but we have also found the most "real" people on swappernet.com - fewer games or wannabes.
Most swing clubs won't allow an 18 yr old. The average age requirement is 21. Could go clubbing, but I'm not into the wild party scene. I do agree with you. It's no biggie. Perserverence pays off.

pimpology101 said:
You're welcome. And swappernet does offer a free version....if you can call a 3 day trial free. :(
Not even much of a trial. I could barely even join a group when I signed up there. You don't get anything free, except looking at a layout basically lol.

Unfortunately for those with tight purse strings and who can't afford memberships at all the swing sites, the old addage you get what you pay for is a truth. Paid members at each site will always do better in hooking up because they are afforded perks of the sites that free members aren't. But, that's as it should be even as I say so from a free member standpoint.

Blackyoung said:
Hi, I was asking for profile tips and whatnot when this couple told me. They never searched for a partner. They suggested most couples rarely or do not search either. So to the couples out there(The successful ones, not the dreamers) do you search? Or do they come to you?

Its a mixed bag, you will find couple in their 20's and 30's are mostly looking for single women, when they get into their 40's and 50's their start looking for single guys. So, you can start using that as a starting point as to who to get friendly with. Also, show some patiences and let the woman direct the initial meeting and tempo, when she is comfortable, then you can start using all ur energy to work that white pussy.

DC, AFFand life have worked well for us.

We have gotten 4 very likable and serviceable gentlemen lovers for Amanda here at DarkCavern using the chat room. 3 were very quickly arranged while we were on vacation in Florida. One of them, who came over from Tampa was the largest Amanda has ever experienced. The one who was from around our home area became a steady for a while. We have been careful in sounding out potential contacts and that has apparently payed off: The 4 meetings we've gotten from DC have been the only 4 arranged!....4 for 4!

We have also had several directly and indirectly from AdultFriendFinder. There were never any no-shows but some declines after meeting. The Very good and good have far outweighed the bad.

But by far the best way is just from real-world contacts, either in clubs or from real-life. Neighbors are an excellent source and very convenient. Of course having our dark IR kids in tow out in the public world often helps with either Amanda or both of us, or occasionally just me, being approached by men inquiring about Amanda's desires and availability. Of course that kind of situation constitutes an immediate introductory face-to-face meeting in a public place.

For rooms rented solely for the sexual purposes, the extra guy always pays except when Amanda fears it might be an undue burden on him. We both always have enough on us in case an encounter goes that way.

Mark of AmandaAndMarkRoman@yahoo.com

please check out my Yahoo interracial group for IR contacts!

RoamingWifeAndHerHubby said:
We have gotten 4 very likable and serviceable gentlemen lovers for Amanda here at DarkCavern using the chat room. 3 were very quickly arranged while we were on vacation in Florida. One of them, who came over from Tampa was the largest Amanda has ever experienced. The one who was from around our home area became a steady for a while. We have been careful in sounding out potential contacts and that has apparently payed off: The 4 meetings we've gotten from DC have been the only 4 arranged!....4 for 4!

We have also had several directly and indirectly from AdultFriendFinder. There were never any no-shows but some declines after meeting. The Very good and good have far outweighed the bad.

But by far the best way is just from real-world contacts, either in clubs or from real-life. Neighbors are an excellent source and very convenient. Of course having our dark IR kids in tow out in the public world often helps with either Amanda or both of us, or occasionally just me, being approached by men inquiring about Amanda's desires and availability. Of course that kind of situation constitutes an immediate introductory face-to-face meeting in a public place.

For rooms rented solely for the sexual purposes, the extra guy always pays except when Amanda fears it might be an undue burden on him. We both always have enough on us in case an encounter goes that way.

Mark of AmandaAndMarkRoman@yahoo.com

Hello,

Please join and check out my Yahoo interracial groups!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/friendsoftheblackexperience

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bethanys_Choice

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/black_licorice_gallery

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Julies_Choice

Best Regards,

George (moderator - Yahoo IR groups)

We have had good luck with DC and with aol chat believe it or not. This is outside of chance meetings in person. Our neighbors are themselves an interracial couple. neighbors on other side are awowed swingers with no kids in house.
How big was that who was Amanda's biggest. maybe we know him
When we do meet from Dark Cavern it is usually a couple of steps out to real world with an e mail we actually use
then a meeting for coffee or lunch
THEN dancing and hotels

Users who are viewing this thread