• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Discreet Fucks for White Women

abvt75

Ron Chicago
Beloved Member
Hi,

I want to know jus how many women love discreet fucks..instead of fearing to make their hubby a cuck. It doesnt mean i am against cuckold group.. just want to fathom my knowledge how many discreet women like to go slutty way in bed by being discreet.

Regards

Arjun

I love 2 fuck but dont consider hubby a cuckhold...

I'll chime in, I love to fuck black men and my husband is cool with it. He takes pictures and joins in. My hubby is a dom male actually, but once he found out about my secret longings for black men he encouraged it slowly until we acted on it.

Now we are happier than ever.

Marie

Attachments

• lil21.jpg
    lil21.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,002
thank You,

not so innocentgirl thanks for ur comments and sharing ur expiirence.. i wish this thread can become more active which will make it interactive and more Fun...

C ya

Arjun

Any IR interlude I might have would have to be discreet, since my mildly racist hub is not exactly keen on sharing me with a black lover.

I keep reading about all these married couples where the hub is cool with some "black enjoyment" for his wife, but I've personally never encountered this in any of our friends or associates. Not being of the swinging scene, I suppose my education is incomplete in these areas, but knowing most men as I do, it's hard to imagine any of them going along with their wives taking on a black bedmate.

That leaves me with having to be very careful, as my marriage is more important than getting caught satisfying my IR fantasies.

As for now, I'm living them through our daughter's own IR relationship, which is eye-opening enough.....<smiles>

Neat,What are your husbands reactions to your daughter dating black men? Does she date exclusively black and have her boyfriends ever given you the eye? What a fantasy that could be!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back