• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dirty Shy GF

• Thread starter247Riders
  • Start date
Oh yes! Those titties need caressing and loving by lots of different men. Your GF should start sharing her body more often. If she reads this, come on girl give it up to us black men!

Awesome woman you got there! keep up the good work

That ass! OMG!
And then her nice titties and delectable nipples? :yumyum:
That's what dreams are made of!

I would absolutely have to worship her butthole and pussy. Feast on them both!

Thanks for the comments guys... UK, Evil, Naz Keep them coming!

Here are a few more pics of my slut for you all too enjoy...

Here she is getting ready to be raaaamed
2dvj2ps.jpg

I love blowing my load all over her
116tk0h.jpg

What she looks like after she has been used... Someone should wake her up & use her again!
dgktxz.jpg

Please keep the comments coming all!
Let her know if you like what you see & how you want to use her!

Yes she needs many dicks to cum in and on her. Hope you won't mind all those wet spots in your bed.

Marcs82 said:
Omg she is perfect! What a lucky couple! Tell her we want more of that fine body! I lve the rear view ass shot, how about no panties?? I'd lick that belly clean then add mine to it!

Glad you like her from behind.
She is always ready for another pounding.

zippless said:
Yes she needs many dicks to cum in and on her. Hope you won't mind all those wet spots in your bed.

Thanks zip
She just needs help getting over her shyness.
She needs a good old fashion gangbang. Watching her being shared & taking cock after cock. Stretching out her slut holes and watching her moan.
We all need to bring out her inner ***** - she needs to know how much a good dirty skank she can be.

Actually I'm going to make her swallow a load right now.

Keep the comments / info / pm's coming all!

YEAH !!! WONDERFULL, CURVY "SHY WIFE" of Yours, But I believeif You like games, like it looks like, SHE want to become slut / ***** wife. My wife has told that SHE IS very happy that I let HER become *****.

Geglu said:
YEAH !!! WONDERFULL, CURVY "SHY WIFE" of Yours, But I believeif You like games, like it looks like, SHE want to become slut / ***** wife. My wife has told that SHE IS very happy that I let HER become *****.

Glad you like her...
I am on mission to turn her into the community *****... She needs some more thick raw cocks guys.
We all what to hear her moan out & watch her holes & mouth get filled.

i would fill her cunt up untill it spilt over . any pics of her in a nice dress

walkingtallu4e said:
i would fill her cunt up untill it spilt over . any pics of her in a nice dress

Thx walking...
She needs to be filled up everyday like a gas tank running low!
I'll have to take a look for some dress pics... hmmmm! For now here is the close dress I got.

Here she is... My slut waiting for cock, cause her holes always need more.
33bo2ac.jpg

I always tell her a good slut like herself needs to be used & is always open for business.
Feel free to jack off to this ***** anytime you need her.
kdk1m0.jpg

Please keep sending those comments & pm's coming everyone
Please encourage her to do more!

Tell her what she is good for and how you want to use her!

Thanks

Please keep sending those comments & pm's coming everyone
Please encourage her to do more!

Tell her what she is good for and how you want to use her!

Thanks

Don't usually comment on many threads just read and enjoy but wow something about your girl gets my dick extra hard. Loved the cab story and especially like the pic bending over in front of the fridge. She would have a lot more to worry about then whats for dinner if I got hold of those hips, pushed those panties aside and spread her right there bent over in front of the fridge. I can assure you it wouldn't take her long to realize she was what I was having for dinner. I would slide up deep and keep working in and out massaging her g spot until I made her legs weak and she crumbled to the floor so I could continue to go to work from behind. By the time I was finished pleasuring her she wouldn't give a shit if I was white, black, brown or green for that matter. I'd make sure she came so many times the only thing she would be concerned with is when I was coming back for seconds.....thirds....and so on.

Maybe I can give you a ride home sometime. You can bet your ass I won't hesitate to take you up on it if you offer to share her.

Last edited:
That ass kills me. Would love to fuck her

Great pictures. love seeing her in heels. And love your "Open for Business" pic

i would love to see her dressed up for a night out

walkingtallu4e said:
i would love to see her dressed up for a night out

Curiousfun247 - Glad you love seeing her! I put her up here for you & everyone else to enjoy... Love the details on how you wanna use her, keep it the comments coming. She is shy, but I just gotta keep at it and continue to SLUT train her everyday. I agree, like you said she needs her g-spot played with until she squirts & of course followed up by a good pounding.

juan-king - Haha that ass is always ready for you... take it

evilapple - She is always bent over and waiting

walkingtallu42 - Here is a something for you... A Semi-Formal night out.
Here is a pic with my slut and her easy ***** of a friend... I love it when they push there tits forward.
It was a great night watching both of them suck my cock.

Keep the comments coming all! The more the better!!!!
Do you like what you see??
If she is worthy of your satisfaction??? How you want to use her/them??

2d7ea81.jpg

I like the pictures in a dress to. maybe you can get her to pose for you

evilapple said:
I like the pictures in a dress to. maybe you can get her to pose for you

Thanks evilapple - Hope these sluts keep you excited... Hope these sluts keep everyone excited?
What else have you all enjoyed to sooo far?
Keep those comments / feedback coming.

Thanks

your a good man

Users who are viewing this thread