• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denver Married slut Needs Cock(s)

• Thread starterDominMesa
  • Start date

DominMesa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2006
She's a married 42 y.o., petite blonde - 5'3', 120lb, 36C, married submissive owned slut anxious to give pleasure and to service men ... Denver, Colorado Springs, Parker, Pueblo areas are ok ... have a place to take her ... she just needs to feel hard dicks in her mouth / pussy and to take the cum home to her hubby ... weekday evenings and weekend days are available to use this aching horny girl ...
Be disease free, HIV-, clean, and discrete ... Supply a pic or two and a personal description via e-mail prior to meeting ...
Contact through here initially and let's see what happens!

:bj:

Attachments

• denisecolo-02 med.jpg
    denisecolo-02 med.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,244
  • Denise_vacation2sm.jpg
    Denise_vacation2sm.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,743
  • denisecolo-01 med.jpg
    denisecolo-01 med.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 931
  • masterstoybuzz.jpg
    masterstoybuzz.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 979
If you looking for some attractive, tall,athletic,thick,hard Blk. cock to play with get back to me, I'm in parker/aurora area,,I do have pics,,,luv more of you

Hot blonde 5-4 130 sub Tampa Bay

Sub MWF 5-4 130 blond sub 36D 22 34 into BBC . My man wathces joins leaves you alone with me. if interested send mail , Can host week-ends, out of towners most welcome.

You sound like you would be a great fit for our interracial swing parties in Denver. The parties are open to all couples and single ladies who love black cock. Please let us know if you would like to attend a future event. The next one is tentatively scheduled for October.

sorry she turned out to be a fake, guys .... I honestly thought she was the real deal ... anyway - my apologies

WolfTracks

To make up for his wife's reluctance to actually participate as she said she would, Masterscuck will make himself available for blowjobs, used pussy cleaning, rimming, etc. ... he is eager to meet the men first and offer his willing mouth and get to know you before passing along his recommendations regarding future meetings with my gorgeous and precious ***** ... he can be reached thru 'mark_ivisit@yahoo.com' and has that messenger available w/cam also.

you guys are full of shit!!

master cuck why didn't you say that at first. GUYS if you see pics of women posted by men its usually these faggots and sissies tryin to get some black dick themselves.

Well respond Longheadedsucka, this DominMesa is fishing for black cocks himself.

wrongheadedsucka and LonnieFae ... neither of you know your ass from a hole in the ground about this, so pull your head out and take a deep breath ... you ought to be tired of that fishcrap smell by now ... get out and stay out of thsi thread - you and your opinions aren't welcome whatsoever

28 yr old blk man in denver looking for you...let me know what i gotta do to get together with you

Lets Get Together

hello
Im a blk m in the Denver area,drop me a email and lets chat. I have pics if you would be interest.Im only looking for serious inquires and forreal meets.Not looking for longterm chats.If you are seriousn and want to look into this more email me for pics and lets go from there.My email address is ebonyLion4u2002@yahoo.com.I hope to hear from ya.

ebonyLion46

Users who are viewing this thread