• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Daughters

• Thread starterJudy blacked
  • Start date

Judy blacked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2007
Is it safe to bring my black boyfrind home to meet mu daughter shes 19.?

Any other mom been in a simular postion.

Reactions: Traydee
Depends on the nature of his relationship with you - casual with he Dominant my guess is that your daughter could become an attractive further option - serious and loving and she'd be a safe as any 19 yo!!!:whatever:

you are a mother of a 19 year old and you need to ask for help? is he safe to be with you? are you fearful that he will take her..do you not want that..do you want her to have the choice/opportunity? is there something about him that makes you worried? or is this just a stupid ass incest fantasy...deal with youre own life.

Pooch said:
you are a mother of a 19 year old and you need to ask for help? is he safe to be with you? are you fearful that he will take her..do you not want that..do you want her to have the choice/opportunity? is there something about him that makes you worried? or is this just a stupid ass incest fantasy...deal with youre own life.
Hey pooch this post was here about two months ago the same question.

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually ck someones profile before replying or questioning the validity of there post. least it wasnt a racial issue!

When a post is this outrageous you don't have to check anything. No woman in her right mind would even think in this regard let alone actually verbalize it. The mother/daughter bond is a sacred one and this is worse than a racial thread in many ways.

If my parents were split up and dating other people, I would expect to meet their new friends. They have met most of my bfs, and I've dated a number of black guys. But if it is one of those weird cuckhold relationships, or anything else weird, then forget it. It like if I were married or something, I wouldn't want them to meet the guy whose putting it to me.

Is it safe to bring your black boyfriend home to meet your daughter?
Well it all depends if she has expensive jewelry, etc.
If so the nigger will likely steal it!
Best to keep him away from anything of value.

Whammer said:
Is it safe to bring your black boyfriend home to meet your daughter?
Well it all depends if she has expensive jewelry, etc.
If so the nigger will likely steal it!
Best to keep him away from anything of value.

No whammer you got it wrong the jewerly is of a fixed price you can only sell it once so take it from this nigger as you put it I would take the daughter as you could sell her many times over so which is more profitable the daughter or the jewelry see how much smarter us niggers are we know how to make the money.

Reactions: Traydee
Seeing pictures of the ghetto....yeah you guys really know how to make the money lol
You'd take the jewelry and then melt it down and make it into one of those stupid "grills" you wear.

Whammer said:
Seeing pictures of the ghetto....yeah you guys really know how to make the money lol
You'd take the jewelry and then melt it down and make it into one of those stupid "grills" you wear.
Hell no whammer man you got us all wrong if we were to take the jewelry an melt it down it would be to make bullets with so we could shoot the white boys trying to stiff us on our drug deals and fuck with our women. You know you can't judge a person on the type of house or apartment he lives in. Hell whammer the only grill I have is the one I use to cook my chicken on.

Muleman,

I hope you know I'm just joking with you. I don't include you in the thug types and hip hop types that are screwing up our younger culture.

Whammer said:
Muleman,

I hope you know I'm just joking with you. I don't include you in the thug types and hip hop types that are screwing up our younger culture.

Yeah I know man just like I think your alright you speak what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread