• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dating sites?

seanbroken

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife hasn't cuckolded me yet, but we've fantasised about it together, and though she's hesitant, is willing to look into it. She signed up on a popular s&m site, but found the offers mostly pretty poor (cock pics, bad grammar, no attempt at flirting/seduction). Basically I think she's looking for a little romance with her extramarital adventure, which is fine, but do you guys have any suggestions on sites where she might find this? regular dating sites seem kind of unfair, as she's not looking for a serious relationship, but I think we started at the far other end of the scale. Have you guys had any luck with the wife finding playmates online? Any tips for her or for me?

AshleyMadison.com is specifically a "cheating" website, so they won't be looking for serious relationships.

You can also continue looking on alt.com (I assume that's where she is) and make it clear that you're looking for someone to really seduce her.

AdultFriendFinder is another good one.

The entire internet is full of morons and dick picks, you just have to be patient.

Request out of town bull

My wife hasn't cuckolded me yet, but we've fantasised about it together, and though she's hesitant, is willing to look into it. She signed up on a popular s&m site, but found the offers mostly pretty poor (cock pics, bad grammar, no attempt at flirting/seduction). Basically I think she's looking for a little romance with her extramarital adventure, which is fine, but do you guys have any suggestions on sites where she might find this? regular dating sites seem kind of unfair, as she's not looking for a serious relationship, but I think we started at the far other end of the scale. Have you guys had any luck with the wife finding playmates online? Any tips for her or for me?

I think that she'd be happiest with an experienced BULL who knows it's her first time and will seduce her over the internet before parting her legs for real.

Choose someone from a town/city quite far away where you can travel for an overnighter. The bull can come to your hotel room to fuck your wife and she gets to leave it all behind her the next morning, she doesn't have to worry about anyone telling her friends/family how she was an easy lay and made you a cuckold!

This stacks the odds in favor of it happening for you both ...........soon.

Your wife and you might try googling "married and dating" sites. There are quite a few. They're explicitly for married couples where one or both are seeking no-strings-attached (NSA) relationships outside their marriages, for one night or longer-term.

i heard jinxypie plug hotwifedating.com in one of her cuckolding 101 videos. site seems a lot more focused on the lifestyle than the other sites mentioned.

Thanks for the all the advice. It might be awhile, but I'll try those, and let you know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back