Danielle Lloyd

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date

joesph33M

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2005
Since teddy sheringham gave her the bit heave ho,she sure has turned to the brothers for her needs aint she.I dont really like her,she comes across as dense as dense can be,and i beleive the racist crap she sprotted in celeb big brother a few years back shows her true colours,BUT frigging hell how hot is she
Dressed to kill: Danielle Lloyd takes on the Gladiators (in her teeny Roman tunic) | Mail Online

And some of her from days gone by

52oct2-danielle-lloyd.jpg

Danielle_Lloyd_405780a.jpg

This ones my fav,the rumours are the footie player her has a huge penis,i bet he took her home later and bent her over and gave her a seriously hard fucking,i mean look at her,i know id love to
lloyd1CABARRAZI_468x796.jpg

Also heard that though she was gutted Teddy (a white guy) dumped her,she told people he was a bit boring in bed and she was not getting enough,seems she sure is making up for that with all those super rich young fit black men,she is perfect for black men,she is in some ways a role model for younger white women:feedback:

Agree Joseph, it seems she's been well and truly won over. I do hope she never goes back to whites and she soon has a beautiful black baby in her tummy.

She is FUCKING HOT!!!

If black seed does take root in her belly, his genes better be the ones responsible for the baby's intelligence. Cause mommy may be a hot piece of ass but she is as dumb as a KKK cross.

great pic

Dam they look sexy together
enjoy
Bill::clap:

Bills Bush said:
If black seed does take root in her belly, his genes better be the ones responsible for the baby's intelligence. Cause mommy may be a hot piece of ass but she is as dumb as a KKK cross.

Oh i agree,shes a dumb bitch,but i bet every man who sees here gets a hard on,so she aint that stupid,she can have her pick of any one,and its obvious now she likes blacks

Better a dumb blonde who puts out for blacks than an intelligent girl who won't touch them. I would worship the ground she walks on.

She would have to beg me to stop pounding that pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some more pics
20071008-danielle-lloyd-thong-3.jpg

photo122.jpg

l_c7caf40657e216d8f2641abd2bbcddf9.jpg

l_6c029ae9ff5a023304e7b6a6d333d885.jpg

Holy shit,i bet she got fucked silly that night,by all those brothers hehe,would have loved to seen it go off.

Sorry cant get enough of that dress,what a woman

photo71.jpg

photo70.jpg

photo55.jpg

photo149.jpg

Ah, so that's what Marcus Bent does - he's a footballer....might get a game for a decent team one day....

Danielle Lloyd is a waste of a pair of high heels - if she had to eat turd off of the street to be famous, she would do!

Here are a couple that found today of her.

Attachments

• danielle%20lloyd-nude-3.jpg
    danielle%20lloyd-nude-3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 413
  • danielle%20lloyd-nude-1.jpg
    danielle%20lloyd-nude-1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 427
  • danielle%20lloyd-nude-2.jpg
    danielle%20lloyd-nude-2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 507
  • danielle%20lloyd-nude-4.jpg
    danielle%20lloyd-nude-4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 384
  • danielle%20lloyd-nude-5.jpg
    danielle%20lloyd-nude-5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 398
:jackoff: an ex bf is trying 2 sell a camera phone sex tape he made of her so hopefully we'll get 2 see her sucking and fucking bbc 4 real.:jackoff:

Attachments

• celebdlloyd5.jpg
    celebdlloyd5.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 582
Last edited by a moderator:
She is gorgeous. I just ADORE that cute 'corseted' dress witht he flirty skirt. Oh, if only i had the bod..lol. Definately looks cutest next to a Blk man. She can't help it if she isn't that wordly or smart, but we do know this, she has wonderful taste in men!!
Kisses,m
Suzi

supreme_black_man said:
Us blacks God's people with one of the highest IQs of any group.

As you know, we have just been kept down by the white man.

It would be good to see her have a black kid.

Is that why Africans hack each other to pieces with their machetes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark_Destroyer_UK said:
Ah, so that's what Marcus Bent does - he's a footballer....might get a game for a decent team one day....

Well, he would get a game for a decent team but...........well, he's just not that good a player. anyway as for this girl, its been such a long time since ive been back home that i had no idea who she was before this thread lol.

seems hot as u get, but sounds from all reports to be dumb as u get too.

Adore this pic of her 'flossing'!

Attachments

• 1280x1024.jpg
    1280x1024.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 463
supreme_black_man said:
No, that is what white men do.

Look how many white men commit murder in the USA.

Haha to be fair the murder rate for blacks is far higher mate per head of population, but any way thats a silly thing to argue about any murder is a bad thing no matter what colour the person is

vallyhigh said:
Can't stand the racist bitch and I don't think she's hot either. But I love the thought of her getting a hard fucking from a big black dick until she squeals and begs for mercy and apologies for her BB crap.

How can you describe her as a racist bitch, giving that she is with black men ??

Because of comments that she made on live television!! Then immediately after, to try and prove a point, she shacked up with a black footballer. She's a media ***** and an oxygen thief.