• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dallas *****?

• Thread starterShannonDallas
  • Start date

ShannonDallas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2020
Ok my husband has been talking about a fantasy he has had for YEARS and it is starting to tickle my fancy. What does everyone think of me finding a legit pimp and letting him turn me out a few nights down off MLK?

00b (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, BBCOnlyBustyBrunetteBabe, blkviper and 20 others
ShannonDallas said:
Ok my husband has been talking about a fantasy he has had for YEARS and it is starting to tickle my fancy. What does everyone think of me finding a legit pimp and letting him turn me out a few nights down off MLK?

00b (2).jpg
Come to Oklahoma and I will turn you out.

Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC and WisHotWife
Do it I would not let a common pimp turn you out I'd advertise you as a gangbang ***** for parties it all about advertising and not getting caught a common pimp will put you on drugs and never pay you and you'll get beat up advertise advertise advertise

Reactions: WisHotWife
I would suggest Adultwork.com or another ****** website

Reactions: BobWheeler and WisHotWife
To everyone saying do it myself, that misses the point, the kink is in letting another man put me out there. If the pimp understands that I am willing and just looking for a thrill he has no reason to get me on drugs (and I am smart enough not to do that).

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, robandkate and MixedbbcLA
Comegetthisdick said:
Figure another fake on here
What do you call me a fake cause I am not willing to go 300 miles away from home for YOU? Are you that fucking special? I posted what I was looking for and when you offered me something else I POLITELY declined. So keep your rude ass comments to YOURSELF.

• Haha
Reactions: KerrySex, lnohhnvm, BigdaddyToronto and 6 others
ShannonDallas said:

00b (2).jpgyou will find outhow tough it is i have been hoe also i have stood on corner give bloejobs in cars if you dont bring in money daddy kick your butt

Reactions: Rocckman, StonedCock and Marriedbabymaker
hubby says I need a good ass kicking lol

Reactions: OmahaMan
Be a slut. Wish you were mine bringing home cunt filled of cum

You don't even have to have a pimp to go walking on MLK hon...Malcom X and MLK intersection....not far from there is a car wash. I'm sure you could find some good hard BBC there any night of the week.

Reactions: baakxxl

Users who are viewing this thread