• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starterpespearfish
  • Start date
I never jack off to pictures, however, I did take a look at yours and I love that sweet, skinny little body of yours. Also, love that sweet smile that obviously hides the heart and soul of a temptress. I'd love to spend a few hours with you in that shower! You look great.

mmmm wanna send me some photos and i'll tell you and your hubby how good id fuck you??? my cock is bulging just thinking of it

pespearfish said:
thx for the flattery guys....more please, i think my husband is ready to explode!

It seems from yesterday to today your photos have vanished.... not to worry I've 'captioned' a couple in the past so I've still got you here.

You KNOW I've stroked to you before for your pictures and for our conversations within the thread - I'd love to put a show on for your Husband so he can watch me filling you in every way. What's your favorite position to show off?

i prefer to be on my back in missionary as i orgasm easier that way....depending on how i put my legs, my husband can also see the penetration that way. if i'm done and the guy isn't, i usually let him finish from behind as that is a great show for him and my husband.

Your pics are no longer there. If you put them back up I will definitely take a look at them and comment for you.

rex_ribaud said:
Your pics are no longer there. If you put them back up I will definitely take a look at them and comment for you.

==========

gee ..........lucky him

pespearfish said:
how many of you cuckies jerk off to the pictures you see here in the forum?

I'm a bull and even I do.

Users who are viewing this thread