• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
It's been about three weeks since I've last posted. I've made some decisions and some plans since then, and I'd like to keep all of you posted. I'll address the three members who posted to this thread since my last posting first, then I'll let you know about my decisions and plans.

Also, thanks to those of you who sent me private messages. I haven't gotten around to answering any of them yet, but I will shortly. Everyone can feel free to pm me at any time.

Arthurart09,

athurart09 said:
It's been about three weeks since I've last posted. I've made some decisions and some plans since then, and I'd like to keep all of you posted. I'll address the three members who posted to this thread since my last posting first, then I'll let you know about my decisions and plans.

Also, thanks to those of you who sent me private messages. I haven't gotten around to answering any of them yet, but I will shortly. Everyone can feel free to pm me at any time.

Thanks for informing us of all this. Your join date, however, is 13 Sept. 2010. That would be today. Also, your total number of posts since "joining" this forum is 1. That would be this one.

—Custer

I am guessing we have lost Lexxi.

Perhaps Lexxi has something better to do at the moment.

Of course she could just be reading all Custard's references.

I think Lexxi always was a fake. You see once she has nowhere else to go with the story "he disappears". No pic or chance of a pic=fake in my book.

sharky20 said:
I think Lexxi always was a fake. You see once she has nowhere else to go with the story "he disappears". No pic or chance of a pic=fake in my book.

Be careful now - all the people getting off by this story might feel offended :D

Seriously though, lexi was always fake. Notice how quick "she" was able to convince the boyfriend to let her bang others? And now that it was fulfilled, the author is bored and left or maybe will return once he has gotten some inspiration.

Unless lexi shows a proof picture (not that hard, just a paper with text and a pussy or tit shot), I call all of this BS.

Lexxi,
Please ignore the complete knobs who see a picture as the only means of proof in their world. Its an intrusion of privacy which is quite uncalled for unless you really want to do it. The risk it can create in real life is real and can have lasting damage.

On the issue in any case. Just supposing for one moment that any of the sustained posts here are fake or real. Should we, your readers care ? I'm certain that however real, any posts will have a high degree to selectivity (to sustain interest, preserve anonymity etc..). How can we ever tell the difference between the real and the well crafted. We can't. So the effect of reading either is the same unless we know for sure that it is entirely fiction.

My point is this, anyone who tries to pick you up on a local fact (there is no phone box on that street corner in Memphis), or personal detail is just ruining it all for the rest of us.

So to the knobheads, by all means use PMs, get your moment of personal glory but please don't try and be clever (sic) at our expense.

hmm said:
Be careful now - all the people getting off by this story might feel offended :D

Seriously though, lexi was always fake. Notice how quick "she" was able to convince the boyfriend to let her bang others? And now that it was fulfilled, the author is bored and left or maybe will return once he has gotten some inspiration.

Unless lexi shows a proof picture (not that hard, just a paper with text and a pussy or tit shot), I call all of this BS.

Thanks for being another voice of reason. The way she refused and got almost mad about giving a pic alarmed me that she was a fake. Alot of people would get off on giving their pics fucking a bbc and thinking people were waking off to them. These gullible posters here want to believe. They probably still believe in tooth fairies, easter bunnies, santa claus...etc.

Gullible? They know enough to come while you are asleep so you will never see them and spoil the magic! Now that you are older you cannot access the child-like magic anymore. So sad!

Long live fairies, bunnies, and, ah, clauses!

A few things on my mind here.

Just because I don't post for a while doesn't mean that I've left the forum. I've been very busy lately, sexually and otherwise. I haven't found the time to sit down and write out all the details of what's going on with me and I didn't want to give just bits and pieces, so I haven't posted. I will fill everyone in eventually...I promised I would and I will.

I wonder why so many of you knock Custer like you do. He is one of my favorite, if not THE favorite poster in this thread. Everyone has different tastes. Not all cuckolds or their wives are into exactly the same thing. Some of you who aren't into exactly the same things as he is, or feel his posts are too long put him down for it. This is terribly rude. With the time he takes to write his posts I think we all should appreciate him.

As far as the "Lexxi is a fake" posters...this is the internet...I'm sure there are many fakes, so if you think that I'm one, more power to you. I don't choose to waste the time to try and

argue that I'm not. I have never told one lie here, and don't ever intend to...I don't see the point in doing so. If you don't believe that, fine, have a nice day. This is the last comment I will make on the "faker" posts, so to those who feel the need to post them, have at it...just don't expect a response from me.

I will be posting again with some details for everyone.

I'm happy to wait patiently LOL. I few pictures would be great as well... nothing showing faces or anything, but maybe a photo of his big cock etc...

sharky20 said:
The way she refused and got almost mad about giving a pic alarmed me that she was a fake.
I just want to remind everyone that no one has to prove anything. As Lexxi said, this is the Internet. ( I might be a nun, or an inmate that gets access to the warden's computer for doing extra-duties :) ). Either you choose to trust the person in front of you, either not. It's your choice.
But no bashing and trolling to make anyone "come out of the shadows" just to prove you something.

Lexxi,
Good to see you come out fighting. Good to see you full stop. I thought you might be busy. Hoped you were in fact.

On the issue of Custard though I have to follow my own judgment. I can see how his obsequious postings might appear as support. Personally I see it as puffery at best and grooming at worst. Clarity and brevity do not appear in his personal thesaurus with the result that he fills up the threads like a blocked drain. Just my opinion of course.

Custer lives in Fantasyland. One should always be wary of taking advice from someone who hasn't lived what he preaches.

Custer

I have to agree about Custer. He has verbal diarrhea and appears to enjoy the sound of his own postings.
I would much rather read about Lexxi's latest exploits than wade thru Custer's pompous pontifications.
Welcome back Lexxi!

hmm

Thanks for the update Lexxi:)

I really don't understand what Why Custer would be an issue... He has some very good insight in this lifestyle, and he obviously does his homework...If I want to read his posts, i do... if I want to scroll thru and skip some of his stuff, I do that too...I think this board is lucky to have him, regardless if everything he writes is relevant in every case. He puts a lot of effort in his posts, and from what I have read, he has very good intentions...

A board like this has all kinds of folks, some really perverted, and some very sexy, and enlightening... I for one enjoy most of it...

You rock Lexxi.... Take your time, and go with your own gut...I wouldn't blame you if you just told us all to go fuck ourselves.. I hope you don't, because I, like so many others find you, and your journey, to be the most erotic, and cock hardening thing to come along in a very long time, and totally captivating! You, and STB are worth waiting for... Good luck to you...

Custer is probably the best promoter of this lifestyle on this site, if not any cuckold site, Sure he 'runs on' and literally gets boring with his style and recommendations to read the same articles to everyone that don't ask to begin with, but I have followed some of those links and learned a lot. It is obvious to anyone that takes the time to fully read what Custer has to write, that he is passionate about the cuckold and Hot-wife lifestyle. But he also is compassionate with those who struggle with it.
Hang in there Cust.
Harry

Long live Custer Laststand! I don't always agree with him but love his cerebral posts. Who knew he could insult with such flair!

I would approach him something like this.
Hey babe look at this site I found on the net, let him read the posts, see the pictures, if he gets addicted to reading this stuff you will be well on your way. However if he bulks and says what a sick bunch of people and won't read any more of go futher, then its time to change your mind set to be happy with who and what you got. If you push this, too hard you might find him thinking you already did cheat or that you don't love him like you used too, or he is not good enough anymore and on and on, none which is good. It is about selling a site like this and life style, if he keeps reading and says sick people, you can say, oh i don't know sounds like people with a lot of love and trust, don't we have that kind of love babe where we know there is no one else ever in our hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread