• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Just an update...my co-worker, without my prior knowledge, is spending this week out of town. It looks like it will be next Monday now.

On the homefront...we have grown together SO much in the last few days. As for him, he is now living the dream of having me know about his foot fetish, and ridding himself of the "responsibility of keeping his wife sexually happy. What I've pretty much found out about him is that yes, he is submissive, but only in certain areas (at least for now LOL). This foot thing seems to make him crave a certain kind of dominance from me, and he admits that "knowing" I'm having sex with and being satisfied by another man really turns him on. As far as watching, creampie eating, servicing my "bull" or things of that nature...at this point in time, that is a definite no-no.

As for me, I am SOOO horny waiting an extra week!!! Like I said, getting to experience a black guy has always been my main objective, so I have no problem with his limits.

Sucsall brings up the point of inadequacy. Well, I've been wondering...

Up until now my hubby has been adequate for me, but he's the only man I've ever been with. Soon, he may not be adequate. What I know for certain is that I will be experiencing a "larger" dick, which I'm assuming will be a "better" dick.

I guess my question for any ladies here, and for cuckolds about their wives...what are the chances that I find this larger member less satisfying that my hubby's smaller one? Has anyone found that a larger one may actually HURT? Something like nice to look at but too big to enjoy?

Don't get me wrong...I'm not getting cold feet. I am definitely doing this, but I'm just wondering. My current state of "horny" won't let my mind get off the subject of BBC.

I'd like to hear from any and all on this. Thanks.

First off, SIZE does matter, but a man that knows how to use it is probably even more important. The size of my cock alone is not enough to have a woman ask for more......the number of times she cums and how her sexual desires are manipulated throughout the night are what will drive a woman over the edge.

One without the other will ultimately leave a woman wanting for more.

lexxi said:
Sucsall brings up the point of inadequacy. Well, I've been wondering...

Up until now my hubby has been adequate for me, but he's the only man I've ever been with. Soon, he may not be adequate. What I know for certain is that I will be experiencing a "larger" dick, which I'm assuming will be a "better" dick.

I guess my question for any ladies here, and for cuckolds about their wives...what are the chances that I find this larger member less satisfying that my hubby's smaller one? Has anyone found that a larger one may actually HURT? Something like nice to look at but too big to enjoy?

Don't get me wrong...I'm not getting cold feet. I am definitely doing this, but I'm just wondering. My current state of "horny" won't let my mind get off the subject of BBC.

I'd like to hear from any and all on this. Thanks.

Never make the mistake that bigger is automatically better ... I was at a swinging party once, and this guy was walking around naked and proud as a peacock most of the night. Most guys at these parties are a little reserved about showing it all; of course once the party gets into full swing (pardon the pun) then of course they loosen up more .. but this guy, even soft, you could tell he had a big cock. The host of the party approached him and told him she wanted to see it at full length .. so she played with it and sucked it and he was quite the specimen at 9 inches. Most women, myself included, were fawning all over him the rest of the night ... when I saw it, I knew I wanted it, so I am sure most women there felt the same.

Well, to make what is turning out to be a long story short, the host and myself got him into a bedroom. After it was over, he got dressed and went back to the party and my friend and I lay there and she said to me "Please tell me that was as bad for you as it was for me" .... and I agreed wholeheartedly. Way too mechanical, and such a waste of cock.

As you said, it was lovely to look at ... and sucking it was very enjoyable. But as one poster stated ... you have to know how to use it too.

Welcome back, Lexxi

Glad to see you posting again. I must admit that I gave someone a hard time a while back on this forum, but he had it coming, from the standpoint of what he was doing(or SAID he was doing) was completely dishonest and frankly very hurtful. Lexxi, you have been honest and standup from the beginning, so props to you!
With regard to size, I can tell you that I've taken women away from guys that had bigger cocks than me(the women told me). So there's other aspects to it, obviously. Let's hope your friend at work is an accomplished cocksman.
Your husband's response has obviously been a good one, so it looks like things will work out well for both of you. I, being somewhat twisted, was more interested about what his reaction would have been had he been less inclined to go with what you were proposing, and consequently, what your course of action would have been, had that been the case. But hey, that's just me and my fractured sense of curiousity(hence the name).
Nonetheless, I will be looking forward to postings of your continued exploits!

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Good to see you back. I suspected your master-plan to fuck your black colleague had not yet come to fruition for some reason or other, and I now see that's the case.

lexxi said:
Just an update...my co-worker, without my prior knowledge, is spending this week out of town. It looks like it will be next Monday now.

Many guys are like that. They just go do things, without telling the women (and/or men) around them where they're off to nor, often, when they'll be back. Perhaps you should go easy on him and not berate him too severely, since he had no reason to suspect (I gather) this past week would be when you would want to put your plan into action.

lexxi said:
On the homefront... my husband and I have grown together SO much in the last few days. As for him, he is now living the dream of having me know about his foot fetish...

Excellent! At last you've begun communicating about things that matter in your relationship. I see your cuckold-in-waiting's female foot-fetish as having large potential for becoming an important aspect of your marriage. Have you requested he bow before you and kiss your feet before you leave for work each morning (or before he leaves, if he leaves earlier), and when you come home each evening...? That ritual seems to me an important aspect of reminding him each day of his new status and role in your marriage while, in addition, keeping him happy and satisfied with your daily attentions to his fetish.

lexxi said:
...and ridding himself of the "responsibility" of keeping his wife sexually happy.

I would think so, definitely. The vast majority of us men feel severely oppressed by this gawd-awful responsibility to our wives. (Joke... laugh here.)

lexxi said:
What I've pretty much found out about him is that yes, he is submissive, but only in certain areas (at least for now LOL). This foot thing seems to make him crave a certain kind of dominance from me, and he admits that "knowing" I'm having sex with and being satisfied by another man really turns him on. As far as watching, creampie eating, servicing my "bull" or things of that nature...at this point in time, that is a definite no-no.

It's essential and good that you seem to have determined, to a large extent, your husband's boundaries... but I caution you against assuming they're inflexible. Remember the "plastic" nature of the brain and the well-established phenomenon that it actually re-wires itself (establishes, in effect, new "circuits and connections") by way of learning and adapting to new activities and behaviors. I'm suggesting, in other words, your cuckold-in-waiting is most-likely trainable. See, for instance:

Doidge, Norman, M.D., 2007. The Brain That Changes Itself, 427 pp. (softcover); and

Medina, John, 2008. Brain Rules, 299 pp. (hardcover).

lexxi said:
As for me, I am SOOO horny waiting an extra week!!! Like I said, getting to experience a black guy has always been my main objective, so I have no problem with my cuckold-in-waiting's limits.

Cool! BTW, another way in which you could satisfy yourself sexually, while maintaining continued denial of your cuckold-in-waiting regarding penetrative intercourse, would be to "queen" him from time to time. This would provide him with an additional route to sexual satisfaction in a psychological sense from knowing he is satisfying YOU although, seemingly, not himself. See, for instance:

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html

and:

Queening Furniture:
http://www.queensandkings.biz/queensandkingswebsite/HTML_files/queening.htm

Monday is approaching... have you notified your lover-in-waiting; say, via e-mail, that you would like to meet with him for a "reconsideration conversation," so you won't be hitting him cold...?

—Custer

Chi-twn, Cucktail and Cuck curious, thank you for answering some of my concerns about size. I will be finding out on my own very soon, but this waiting is driving me crazy!

Custer...yes, the foot thing with my hubby is really helping us along into this lifestyle. His demeanor is excellent because of this fetish. It's kind of fun too! I can't notify my black co-worker by email. The only way I could is by company email and that wouldn't be as discreet as I would prefer.

Well, tomorrow is the day I talk to him. I'm geared up and ready to go. Any last minute advice or encouragement would be appreciated. I will be checking this thread late tonight or tomorrow morning. Wish me luck everyone!!!

Good morning Lexxi!
I have not posted before but have been keeping up with your journey, and I must say that I am very excited for you, and your husband alike! You both will benifit from this greatly! I am not a cuck nor am I a bull... I lost my wife to divorce several years ago due to begging her for years to sleep with others.. She would not hear of it and she left. I could not get my point across to her that I wanted this for her pleasure and satisfaction as well as my own..Anyway I just want you to know that you are doing this the right way and you have alot of people waiting on pins and needles to hear of your successful tryst with your long awaited BBC!!!! You are every mans fantasy wife!!! God luv ya and enjoy your cream pie!!! I would luv to see it and taste it!!!

johnnyreb said:
Good morning Lexxi!
I have not posted before but have been keeping up with your journey, and I must say that I am very excited for you, and your husband alike! You both will benifit from this greatly! I am not a cuck nor am I a bull... I lost my wife to divorce several years ago due to begging her for years to sleep with others.. She would not hear of it and she left. I could not get my point across to her that I wanted this for her pleasure and satisfaction as well as my own..Anyway I just want you to know that you are doing this the right way and you have alot of people waiting on pins and needles to hear of your successful tryst with your long awaited BBC!!!! You are every mans fantasy wife!!! God luv ya and enjoy your cream pie!!! I would luv to see it and taste it!!!

Thanks for the kind words and support. I'm on pins and needles myself and I'm hoping all goes well.

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Regarding your request for last-minute suggestions:

lexxi said:
Well, tomorrow is the day I talk to him. I'm geared up and ready to go. Any last minute advice or encouragement would be appreciated. I will be checking this thread late tonight or tomorrow morning. Wish me luck everyone!!!

Mine would be to take the initiative with your black lover-in-waiting, rather than adopting an indirect approach like a substantially amped-up level of flirting. I suggest this because with him and in the future, you will probably find there are men you want to fuck but, if you stay with the traditional model of being "relatively passive" as a woman and waiting for your current and future lovers-in-waiting to take the initiative, they may not do so — because, for instance, knowing you're married, they may suspect your husband would be angered (or enraged).

I suggest, however, taking the initiative in a way that causes your lover-in-waiting to feel almost that *he* has taken the initiative, at least sufficiently to prevent damage to his male ego.

You might, for instance, say to him quietly — in a low enough voice that others don't hear — something like: "I spoke with my husband, and my marital situation has improved. Would you be interested in meeting for a drink after work this evening...?"

Asking if he would like to meet you for a drink will be unambiguously interpreted as a sexual advance, but it will require him to make the decision. It's almost inconceivable he would decline, since you'll have titillated his curiosity (and cock); at a minimum, he'll definitely want to talk with you about what you mean by "your marital situation has improved." Also, he will then be able to take the initiative... as he more-than-likely will think he should, as a man... with a reply something like, "Yes, why don't we do that... how about the WetPussyPickupBar (or whatever) at 5:30...?"

This is a way of suggesting you keep in mind the definition of seduction: "where a man chases a woman, until finally she catches him." (I suppose the preceding is obvious, but here it is for whatever it might be worth.)

Good luck!

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Regarding your request for last-minute suggestions:

Mine would be to take the initiative with your black lover-in-waiting, rather than adopting an indirect approach like a substantially amped-up level of flirting. I suggest this because with him and in the future, you will probably find there are men you want to fuck but, if you stay with the traditional model of being "relatively passive" as a woman and waiting for your current and future lovers-in-waiting to take the initiative, they may not do so — because, for instance, knowing you're married, they may suspect your husband would be angered (or enraged).

I suggest, however, taking the initiative in a way that causes your lover-in-waiting to feel almost that *he* has taken the initiative, at least sufficiently to prevent damage to his male ego.

You might, for instance, say to him quietly — in a low enough voice that others don't hear — something like: "I spoke with my husband, and my marital situation has improved. Would you be interested in meeting for a drink after work this evening...?"

Asking if he would like to meet you for a drink will be unambiguously interpreted as a sexual advance, but it will require him to make the decision. It's almost inconceivable he would decline, since you'll have titillated his curiosity (and cock); at a minimum, he'll definitely want to talk with you about what you mean by "your marital situation has improved." Also, he will then be able to take the initiative... as he more-than-likely will think he should, as a man... with a reply something like, "Yes, why don't we do that... how about the WetPussyPickupBar (or whatever) at 5:30...?"

This is a way of suggesting you keep in mind the definition of seduction: "where a man chases a woman, until finally she catches him." (I suppose the preceding is obvious, but here it is for whatever it might be worth.)

Good luck!

—Custer

Thank you for the advice. I'm very nervous, but also very determined. Today's the day!

Ms. Lexxi,

lexxi said:
Thank you for the advice. I'm very nervous, but also very determined. Today's the day!

You're welcome. Your determination as a married woman to fuck the man of your choice, who is not your husband, no matter what, is good to see. You are definitely a breath of fresh air.

One additional comment. I caution you against assuming that because your lover-in-waiting looks clean-cut, is clean, and wears pressed clean clothing, that implies he's free of sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs). It doesn't. If he's physically attractive and verbally adept (it sounds like he is, from your comments about him), that suggests he almost-certainly has a sexual relationship with another woman, possibly more than one. That, in turn, suggests he may be carrying an STD.

It's *very* important to insist — gently, sensuously, and with a seductive smile, of course — that your lover-in-waiting wear a condom when you fuck him for the first time. Subsequently, you can make sure you're always prepared by assigning your cuckold the task of purchasing condoms for you and making sure, every day, you have an adequate number in your purse (say, 3 or 4 TBD) so you're always prepared to fuck other men. Whenever you run low, it should also be your cuckold's responsibility, of course, to purchase more for you in an appropriate size. (Since he has a small cock, you will be providing him with an ego boost in this way if he always has to purchase, say, "Magnum Large" for your lover. It may also cause your cuckold to feel slightly strange at first, but he'll get used to it.)

If your lover-in-waiting isn't prepared today with condoms and you don't have any either, I strongly recommend not fucking him. Rather, make a date to do so in the future, preferably the near future, like tomorrow.

I would guess you'll adequately take into account your need for STD protection, but I've said the above anyway because (as you appreciate, I hope) your health is the most important thing you have.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Ms. Lexxi,

You're welcome. Your determination as a married woman to fuck the man of your choice, who is not your husband, no matter what, is good to see. You are definitely a breath of fresh air.

One additional comment. I caution you against assuming that because your lover-in-waiting looks clean-cut, is clean, and wears pressed clean clothing, that implies he's free of sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs). It doesn't. If he's physically attractive and verbally adept (it sounds like he is, from your comments about him), that suggests he almost-certainly has a sexual relationship with another woman, possibly more than one. That, in turn, suggests he may be carrying an STD.

It's *very* important to insist — gently, sensuously, and with a seductive smile, of course — that your lover-in-waiting wear a condom when you fuck him for the first time. Subsequently, you can make sure you're always prepared by assigning your cuckold the task of purchasing condoms for you and making sure, every day, you have an adequate number in your purse (say, 3 or 4 TBD) so you're always prepared to fuck other men. Whenever you run low, it should also be your cuckold's responsibility, of course, to purchase more for you in an appropriate size. (Since he has a small cock, you will be providing him with an ego boost in this way if he always has to purchase, say, "Magnum Large" for your lover. It may also cause your cuckold to feel slightly strange at first, but he'll get used to it.)

If your lover-in-waiting isn't prepared today with condoms and you don't have any either, I strongly recommend not fucking him. Rather, make a date to do so in the future, preferably the near future, like tomorrow.

I would guess you'll adequately take into account your need for STD protection, but I've said the above anyway because (as you appreciate, I hope) your health is the most important thing you have.

—Custer

Just a couple of notes here.

When I was saying that today's the day, I meant that today is the day I was going to talk to him, and hopefully plan when to get together. It wasn't that I was ruling out sex with him today, I just didn't think it would happen that fast.

About the condom thing, I'll get to that when I relate today's events.

Well, we talked...

I approached him very directly just like he origionally approached me. I was so nervous with all the anticipation leading up to this, but I was strangely calm as I began talking to him.

I just told him that when we talked before, he pretty much said that he was attracted to me, and I seemed attracted to him as well. I told him that I had to admit that he was right.

I said he brought up two things that could be standing in the way of acting on those attractions...me being married, and our working together. I told him that things had changed, and that my husband has become accepting of my attraction to him, and as far as working together, since neither of us is a subordinate to the other, I didn't see a problem with that either.

I told him that if he was still interested, I would love to act on this attraction that we seemed to have for each other.

He smiled, and told me that he was definitely still interested. He went on to explain to me what it was he was looking for. He said the only real relationship he ever had was with a white married lady. He liked the no strings thing and also the exclusivity, as he never was one to "screw around". He is a total work out freak and health nut, and actually said he wants a married lady who is exclusive to only him and her husband, because he is so worried about all the diseases out there.

Then he asked me a question. He asked what I meant by my husband was "accepting".

It was at this point that I explained to him my fascination with "the size thing", and my hubby's lack thereof, and his consequent acceptance of me acting on that fascination. I also gave him a wicked grin and said I hoped he measured up. He just smiled and said, "Well, let's just say you should be happy with it. How'd you like to find out for sure Friday night?"

I looked at him and said, "Friday night it is."

Oh, and about the condom thing...I explained in my last post about him being a health nut, about him being afraid of STD's himself, and about his lack of a lot of sex partners for one reason.....I've decided.....it's gonna happen bareback!

Excellent! A+ ! You're on your way.

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

THANK you for your progress report!

lexxi said:
Well, we talked... I approached him very directly just like he originally approached me. I was so nervous with all the anticipation leading up to this, but I was strangely calm as I began talking to him.

Awright... it sounds like when the pressure is on, you become focused...

lexxi said:
.... I [reminded him] he brought up two things that could be standing in the way of us acting on our [mutual] attraction...me being married, and our working together. I told him things had changed; my husband has become accepting of my attraction to him, and as far as working together, neither of us is a subordinate to the other so I didn't see a problem with that, either. I told him if he's still interested, I would love to act on this attraction that we seem to have for each other.

Excellent! That's about as direct and to the point as you could get. As such, it's definitely better than the suggested "approach" in my previous post.

lexxi said:
He smiled, and told me that he was definitely still interested.

Ah... sounds like he realized his patience had borne fruit, as he was confident it would...

lexxi said:
He went on to explain to me what it was he was looking for. He said the only real relationship he ever had was with a white married woman. He liked the no strings thing and also the exclusivity, as he never was one to "screw around." He is a total work-out freak and health nut, and actually said he wants a married woman who is exclusive to only him and her husband, because he is worried about all the diseases out there.

Perfect! Sounds like you could not have asked for anything better...

lexxi said:
Then he asked me a question. He asked what I meant by my husband having become "accepting."

A reasonable question, certainly...

lexxi said:
It was at this point that I explained to him my fascination with "the size thing," and my hubby's lack thereof, and his consequent acceptance of me acting on that fascination. I also gave him a wicked grin and said I hoped he measured up.

Very cool... you're a bold woman, Ms. Lexxi.

lexxi said:
He just smiled and said, "Well, let's just say you should be happy with it. How'd you like to find out for sure Friday night?"

Ah-ha! He took the initiative and proposed a date...

lexxi said:
I looked at him and said, "Friday night it is."

And you clinched your seduction conversation. You're on your way, Ms. Lexxi!

Regarding your subsequent post:

lexxi said:
Oh, and about the condom thing. I explained in my last post (above) about him being a health nut, about him being afraid of STDs himself, and about his [consequent] lack of a lot of sex partners. For that reason.....I've decided.....it's gonna happen bareback!

So you've considered that problem, and you've decided. Your decisiveness impresses me. I won't bring it up again. Also, your choice of partner sounds first rate. Going bareback will increase your sexual satisfaction with him (no doubt), and enable you to bring cream pies home to feed to your cuckold. Speaking of which, you might look at:

Queening:
The Fine Art of Queening

before returning home to your cuckold after taking your lover-to-be's large cock for the first time. That is, if you haven't read it already. It's quite interesting and rather erotic. Over the longer term, you might consider:

Queening Furniture:
Fetish Furniture Factory

to increase your comfort and erotic pleasure when you queen your cuckold after trysts with your lover.

If you find it difficult to resist bringing yourself to orgasm (repeatedly) as you think about Friday evening, you might consider assigning your cuckold-in-waiting to be your cuntsucker this week whenever you feel the urge, while continuing, of course, of course, to deny him penetrative intercourse. Perhaps you could motivate him by allowing him to kiss and lick your feet (in full bow position), while you relax in your easy chair, each time he successfully sucks your cunt to orgasm. I mean, Ms. Lexxi, denying your soon-to-be cuckold should never imply you must deny yourself, you know...

—Custer

Good luck Lexxi xx

Looking forward to hearing of your new sexual adventures babe! :)
Maybe a 'discreet' photo or 2 in the future will add to the excitement..yours and ours lol!! Enjoy!! ;)

Attachments

• Hotwife being stretched by BBC 2.jpg
    Hotwife being stretched by BBC 2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,071
  • Huge Black cock 31.jpg
    Huge Black cock 31.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 541
OMG wtf is that thing! Looks like a nozzle from a gas pump!

Today is the day Lexxi!!!
Good luck tonight and enjoy your first BBC:D Can't wait to hear how it went!
You have the makings of a first class hot wife! The hottest of the hot!!!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread