• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolded by a Cuck!

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Most of you will know that I've been cuckolded many times by men much bigger and better than me but one of my most humiliating cuckolds was from a fellow cuckold!

My best friend was very hen-pecked, his wife totally dominated him in ALL aspects of their life. My wfe often ridiculed him for being such a wimp and said it was no wonder his wife cheated on him as no woman could respect such a wimp.

It was so much to my suprise to then find out that my wife was regularly fucking him. One night I came home and found them asleep after sex in our bed. Her defence was that even as a wimp his cock was much bigger than mine and he could make her cum.

Has any other cuckolds been done over by a fellow cuck?

my wife was going to cuck me with a fellow cuck at one time. She was already openly flirting with him kissing and touching him in front of me. She said it was fun to turn a cuck into a bull without the cuck really noticing it. In the end things did not work for us the way she wanted to.

Choices

my wife was going to cuck me with a fellow cuck at one time. She was already openly flirting with him kissing and touching him in front of me. She said it was fun to turn a cuck into a bull without the cuck really noticing it. In the end things did not work for us the way she wanted to.

Would you have felt more humiliation knowing your wife had chosen a fellow cuck to fuck rather than a well hung bull?

I know that my wife having an affair with a wimp, enjoying sex with him when she disliked and had no respect for him hurt me deeply.

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes perfect sense to me that two men would "cuck" each other. That could be the basis for a great friendship. It is a slight variation of actual wife-swapping, in which two couples meet and the husbands fuck each others' wives in front of them, but in some ways, it could be just as exciting, if not more so.

These men could get together the next day and discuss the details of how they each fucked the other's wife.

For the record, I have talked with several men who fucked my wife and have asked for as much detail as they will give. You would be surprised to know how many of these "studs" are envious of me because I KNOW that other men are fucking my wife and can hear about it from them, and from her too.

Many "Bulls" may be frustrated would-be pussy-sharers, if their wives would just cooperate.

I'm a Cuckold not into wife swapping

It makes perfect sense to me that two men would "cuck" each other. That could be the basis for a great friendship. It is a slight variation of actual wife-swapping, in which two couples meet and the husbands fuck each others' wives in front of them, but in some ways, it could be just as exciting, if not more so.

These men could get together the next day and discuss the details of how they each fucked the other's wife.

For the record, I have talked with several men who fucked my wife and have asked for as much detail as they will give. You would be surprised to know how many of these "studs" are envious of me because I KNOW that other men are fucking my wife and can hear about it from them, and from her too.

Many "Bulls" may be frustrated would-be pussy-sharers, if their wives would just cooperate.

I have no desire to wife-swap. I can't satisfy my wife so I understand she needs other better men than me. However when she fucks another cuck I feel denegrated because most of the time I understand that a better man than me is fucking and doing for my wife what I can't. When it's another cuck then I feel at the true bottom of the male pile. I also don't need to try fucking another man's wife and disappoint her with how ineffective I am as a man.

Would you have felt more humiliation knowing your wife had chosen a fellow cuck to fuck rather than a well hung bull?

I know that my wife having an affair with a wimp, enjoying sex with him when she disliked and had no respect for him hurt me deeply.

First of all no one said is was not well hung he is a cuck because he is a sub and his former wife turned him into a cuck for her enjoyment.

For me it does not matter who she has sex with or what size his cock is. its the act its self.

Are we all so sure that all bulls are well hung. we like to believe it is the truth. For my wife a bull is about a certain type of attitude that appeals to HER. NOT SO MUCH THE SIZE OF HIS COCK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back