• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Story - Adam Speaks Up

• Thread starterahanson
  • Start date

ahanson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2012
If you like this, I have other stories involving cuckoldry, ballbusting and other femdom on my blog at Alex's Ballbusting and Femdom Flash Fiction

“Please don't go”

“What, you want me to stay here? Now why would I do that?”

“It's just, you're my wife...”

“....and?”

“I mean, you're sleeping with other men, that's not fair to me.”

“Fair? That's not fair to you? Need I remind you of the fact that you have chronic erectile dysfunction? What the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't fuck a limp dick, it's literally not possible. You realize that right?”

“Yeah but”

“But what? But what? You've had enough chances to fuck me and your stupid dick was always limp.”

“But I..”

She grabbed his balls hard through his sweat pants and quickly twisted them as hard as she could.

“I am a woman Adam, I have womanly needs that you are not capable of satisfying You want me to be sexually frustrated.”

“No.”

“Cause ya know, if I'm sexually frustrated, I'm gonna take it out on you.” She laughed, twisting harder.

Adam started to cry. “Aww, are you cryin'?” She laughed. “So are you not happy in our relationship?”

“Just let go of my balls.”

“Answer the question.”

“I'm happy, just not about everything.” She finally let go of his balls. He hunched down.

“So what, you want me to stop sleeping with other men? You want me to be loyal to you and your limp fucking dick? You don't give a shit about me. I should just divorce you right now. You want a divorce? If you're not happy we should get a divorce.”

“I don't want a divorce.”

“Oh yeah, I know you don't, if we ever get divorced I'm taking everything, the house, the cars, your 401k, the savings, the IRAs, everything, and don't think for a second you're gonna get out of alimony, no baby, lifetime alimony, so yeah, I bet you don't wanna divorce...I should just cut off your dick, you wanna take away my sexual pleasure, so why shouldn't I take away yours? I bet you'd miss jacking off...I know what you do when I'm gone. How does that sound? Giving up your dick? I'll tell you what, you let me cut off your dick, and I'll stop sleeping with other men for a week. That's a good deal..you should take it.” She laughed.

“Look, I don't have erectile dysfunction, I've just been anxious whenever you've given me a chance.”

She laughed. “How is that any better?”

“Just give me a chance...you have to be patient with me.”

“Oh that sounds soo exciting, being patient with you, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. You fucking pussy, you're not a fucking man, what am I supposed to do with you? You make me fucking dry, get it? The thought of fucking you upsets me. The fact that you even suggest that I be 'patient' with you is ridiculous. You just need to accept the fact that you will never have a sex life. You're not a man, you're a boy in a man's body, and a disgusting man's body at that, so no, I will not be patient with you, and to be honest with you, I really thing we should go through with this whole cutting your dick off thing, it's starting to sound like a REALLY good idea.”

“You're not serious.”

“Oh yeah, I'm dead serious. In fact I have an even better idea. You're gonna cut it off on camera, so I won't go to jail.”

“I won't do that.”

“Yes you will...if I decide to make you do it, I'm sure you will...so...I'm going to Mark's, and you better get all your chores done and think about why you deserve to lose your penis while I'm gone, OK?”

He could easily prove her infidelity and be free from her taking any of his money. Infidelity is the best sure fire way to prevent losing cash to an ex in the courtroom.

Users who are viewing this thread